PDA

View Full Version : any ideas?

akfury
04-14-2012, 04:36 PM
my DL chrome will not load past 37% my google chrome is fully updated any ideas?

Dazamo
04-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Mine freezes at 38%...

Edit: I have tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling DL, restarting my computer and playing with about:flags as suggested in another post. Still nothing...

2nd Edit: I updated every driver on my computer and did all updates. I then disabled the two flags I enabled. Restarted my computer. Enabled both flags, now I can play.

akfury
04-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Mine freezes at 38%...

Edit: I have tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling DL, restarting my computer and playing with about:flags as suggested in another post. Still nothing...

2nd Edit: I updated every driver on my computer and did all updates. I then disabled the two flags I enabled. Restarted my computer. Enabled both flags, now I can play.

yeah i did similar and stil cant play oh well does not look good anyway ima wait for ios too be launched

Wolverine7
04-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Ditto... hangs at 38%.

Right clicking and selecting Inspect Element shows the following error message:
NativeClient: NaCl module load failed: could not load nexe url.
http://account.spacetimestudios.com/darklegends/0.9.1.5/client_x86_64.nexe Failed to load resource

If I try to Paste that client address into another browser, I get a not found error, so it's possible that this binary is currently unavailable/broken.

Game works fine in Android, but as of yet no Chrome capability.