View Full Version : Forgot mail but I remember password

easynafta2
01-19-2021, 10:19 AM
Hi,
I need help to recover my account, I tried with mails or here asking to admin on forum but I got restricted from sending any message now and admin even didnt reply me.

I forgot mail of my account, but I remember the character name and the password of the account
People told me support can easily fix this but it's been 1 day, I didnt get any reply and admin restricted my forum account from sending any private message anymore.

So my question is, how can I play AL with my old account and atleast how to get a reply from someone.

IExposedYou
01-19-2021, 10:23 AM
Yesterday was holiday in the US. Wait a few days. Tomorrow is inauguration. So maybe follow up on Thursday.

Saint Jaffo
01-19-2021, 11:05 AM
just give time to support. They receive hundreds of emails each day, so yours isn't the only one. I also sent them a mail yesterday and have no answer, but I do know I have to be patient. Nothing wrong is going to happen if you don't play for 2-4 days. Be kind with them and I'm sure they will help you get your account back.

easynafta2
01-19-2021, 11:07 AM
It's okay to wait for me and that was my intention but I dont understand why they limited me from sending messages

Edit: they fixed the private messages issues thanks, I will wait for admin reply then ��

Saint Jaffo
01-19-2021, 11:09 AM
It's okay to wait for me and that was my intention but I dont understand why they limited me from sending messages

maybe you sent enough messages for them to consider that you were spamming them?

easynafta2
01-19-2021, 11:14 AM
I sent only 1 message. But now they fixed forum limitation, im just waiting for cinco to reply me

Ouch, I just noticed I sent mails to wrong support mail.

Cinco
01-19-2021, 11:49 AM
I sent only 1 message. But now they fixed forum limitation, im just waiting for cinco to reply me

Ouch, I just noticed I sent mails to wrong support mail.

You can contact our support team with this link: https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
They have the tools to help you recover your account. Thanks!