PDA

View Full Version : Disable Boss Cutscenes?

Repent
01-20-2021, 01:08 PM
I don't know if this is annoying to anyone else but in some maps, as you know there is a boss cutscene where your screen zooms in on the boss and you can't move or use and skills during that time period. I think this is a great thing to have but only for the first time, you fight that boss. After doing thousands of runs in elite maps I am getting quite tired and annoyed by how this "cutscene" makes it take longer for us to fight the bosses wasting some time. Is there any way that this effect can be disabled so that we won't have to deal with these cutscenes anymore?

Let me know if any of you guys feel the same way

Thank you - Atoned

Badzauberer
01-20-2021, 01:16 PM
same. i used to farm dailies on 2nd underhul map. even that tiny number of runs i get annoyed by it.

Motherless_Child
01-20-2021, 02:37 PM
I don't know if this is annoying to anyone else but in some maps, as you know there is a boss cutscene where your screen zooms in on the boss and you can't move or use and skills during that time period. I think this is a great thing to have but only for the first time, you fight that boss. After doing thousands of runs in elite maps I am getting quite tired and annoyed by how this "cutscene" makes it take longer for us to fight the bosses wasting some time. Is there any way that this effect can be disabled so that we won't have to deal with these cutscenes anymore?

Let me know if any of you guys feel the same way

Thank you - Atoned

LOL....

I agree.........

I made a post about this before in the past......

But, yeah.... Definitely annoying/pointless after the first time.......

+1, bro.......

Spooked
01-20-2021, 02:52 PM
Imeannnnn.. if the cutscenes were a minute long i would understand, but i dont see how these 5 extra seconds are such a big deal.
Especially since the majority of the bosses who have them, and which you will fight during dailies, only have these cutscenes for maybe 3 seconds tops.

Repent
01-20-2021, 03:37 PM
Imeannnnn.. if the cutscenes were a minute long i would understand, but i dont see how these 5 extra seconds are such a big deal.
Especially since the majority of the bosses who have them, and which you will fight during dailies, only have these cutscenes for maybe 3 seconds tops.

Well, 5 seconds can actually be a long time especially if you are running the map a thousand times. Think about this 5 seconds * 1000 = 5000 seconds which is almost an hour and a half of wasted time. Now ofc for people who don't grind these bosses it may seem like nothing but over time it gets annoying for us elite map runners and like Motherless Child said: "It's pointless after the first time". We should have an option to disable this effect in our settings menu.

Repent
01-20-2021, 03:40 PM
Oh and yes the cutscene maybe like 2-3 seconds but for example, in Underhaul you have the chance of being stunned by the mobs due to not being able to use your skills bc the boss cutscene is being played and this ofc takes more time off the clock (Also the stun from those beetles makes me want to throw my phone).

caabarader
01-20-2021, 04:19 PM
+1...........

Motherless_Child
01-20-2021, 04:32 PM

What do you need them for after the first time????

This is a game without any type of storyline so, those cut scenes are pointless.....

It really annoyed me in elite southern gates....... It's just not necessary.... We play this game for LOOT, not pointless cut scenes......

Oakmaiden
01-21-2021, 07:50 AM
Disable camera affects in option.... drops mic....

Shocan
01-21-2021, 10:08 AM
Option already there :x Can't get rid of some of the things you describe altogether though, that'd mess with timed runs so much, tired of these changes