PDA

View Full Version : Changer gender

chupapiMunyanyo
01-20-2021, 01:15 PM
I hope sts put a boy gender on rogue and girl gender for warrior, I don't think mage needs a gender since its alien. Please please

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

Spooked
01-20-2021, 02:48 PM
We have wedding dresses for warrior, and suits for rogue. Thats about as good as it gets.
I dont see why we should have entire new character designs, along with the fact almost all rogue vanities are female design, and warrior male design.
Changing this would require a new model for nearly every rogue and warrior vanity.
This is probably the last thing we need on the spectrum of unecessary updates, sitting right next to another pirate booty event

Susanne
01-22-2021, 05:47 AM
Yes the vanities can actually influence gender appearances in rogues and mages, unfortunately for females who choose to play warrior class, this isn't the case.
Anyway, if mage doesn't have a gender, why do they get given mainly male looking vanities? Only one vanity for mage that is female and that's the scary Violet one.
Every event I hope for a girly mage vanity for mage. Even if it's just the face and hair.
Better still, incorporate a female looking face and hair for story tokens from the npc.
Rogues get manly hairstyles and faces for tokens. Mages don't get much choice.
If you look at other games, there are female looking mages, pity the games are rubbish otherwise I'd be playing them.