PDA

View Full Version : [Video] walk outside a level in a multiplayer mission

Apostel
04-14-2012, 08:01 PM
No need to describe.. also I am a lazy writter. ;)

This situation occured while I was respecting? because of the respecskillbug, once I was done, I started to run to the monstergroup, but suddenly hit the wrong road. Lol.

Enjoy video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLzpaUVUJHg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sryyoulose
04-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Can't play DL... Don't get it.

LwMark
04-16-2012, 02:22 AM
Nice

Bilaxman
04-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Lol. This has happened to me too. I did that charge attack thing (on google chrome) where you run to the next enemy to attack and I was able to break through the wall (there weren't any enemies around). I was walking there and the people in the dungeon were so confused. I have yet to try this bug again.

Nice video by the way. I'm glad someone was brought this bug to attention.

Bpog
04-17-2012, 09:07 AM
Lol. This has happened to me too. I did that charge attack thing (on google chrome) where you run to the next enemy to attack and I was able to break through the wall (there weren't any enemies around). I was walking there and the people in the dungeon were so confused. I have yet to try this bug again.

Nice video by the way. I'm glad someone was brought this bug to attention.

Was this on the same mission? I believe the video is from Witch's Lair

Shellkaz
04-17-2012, 05:38 PM
it happened to me as well. I didn't do a respec but I was in a multi player mission around 6pm eastern time zone in the "no way out" map. Market street station. I was on my main, Lyrrlynn. I hit the charge attack and ran right through the wall, near the boss room, then cut an angle across the empty no-vamps-land and then BACK through the wall again into the same map. I just rejoined near the middle of the map. It was a bit disconcerting. My team mates were wondering what happened to me. LOL

For tech purposes I was on an Asus transformer running ICS. (not the transformer prime)

Theminecraft
04-17-2012, 06:46 PM
what app did you use to record your screen?