PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the increase in energy drops

modredd
04-14-2012, 08:44 PM
It has made the game better, Now only if you can cut the wait time on some task,.
One was one day, W/o platinum that is a long time.
:grief:

ExperimentNebulaCore
04-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Yeah, the game is way better. Its now easier to join friends for more games.

modredd
04-14-2012, 08:58 PM
I still don't get the timer,Is it to make us spend money?
Its not a quest,Like I said above I wish times was 1-3 hours or less.
One day is too much and I have more then one character but if they both get one day or eight hours I log off.
:chargrined:

mike1298
04-14-2012, 10:17 PM
All you have to do is get the long timers going. You can still play the game by farming, doing other missions, pvp, etc.

Jaydem
04-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Yes, the energy drop increase has helped out immensely.

Did you guys say 1day to complete mission? I thought 9hrs was a lot -_- lol.

Gluttony
04-14-2012, 10:45 PM
All you have to do is get the long timers going. You can still play the game by farming, doing other missions, pvp, etc.

The long timers impede your progress and they are always toward the end to add insult to injury. It would be much better if you could have access to all of the missions as soon as you enter a new campaign instead of only seeing 4 at a time; that way you could "get the long timers going" first thing instead of having to slowly unlock each short section. In the Outskirts, for instance, you have to spend 26 energy plus a 5 min wait in order unlock the next four missions. The second block (3 missions only), requires 16 energy and a 2h 30m wait. Block 3 needs 22 energy and 9h. Finally, you get to block four and realize that there is a mission that requires a day to finish.

Otukura
04-14-2012, 11:28 PM
10 of my 13 energy drops were when I was already full energy.

q.q