PDA

View Full Version : Warrior still underpowerd

Astrauk
04-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Even with the update the warrior still isn't much good at tanking, he needs more hitpoints and much more damage with 2H swords, I mean that's what your supposed to be trading for when you go from a small sword and a shield to a 2H sword or any other 2H weapon. As of now, the one handed weapons because they are faster allow for pretty much same dps as the larger weapons, but give the advantage of also having the shield be equipped to allow for more protection. Also things like taunt should make enemies attack you, because the problem is, is that when you're trying to get them to attack you but the enchantress or archer uses and AoE attack that does like over a 100 damage, the enemies will start attacking them again, it should at least make enemies attack you for like 5 seconds or something. and maybe some more damage spells for the warrior, because that's pretty much what a warrior is supposed to do, lots of damage and have a few buffs and debuffs. but those are just my thoughts.

rdurham527
04-18-2010, 01:05 AM
I don't care if I only get 6 damage a hit. I want threat generation, can't keep aggro using taunt beckon stomp it just doesn't do it. Auto attack for archers and enhantress easily draws em away :(

Deathshock
04-18-2010, 01:53 AM
Yeah definitely more aggro. Even with the skills that we have right now its hard or near impossible to hold aggro. Often times after using taunt the exclamation point pops up but they run somewhere else. More dps won't hurt but the aggro is the big issue.