PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends on Mobil?

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
04-15-2012, 05:22 AM
Any news when DL will come out or will ever come out on Apple store?

Skeletonlord
04-15-2012, 06:25 AM

Dark Legends will not be on the app store for another couple of weeks. We can expect Dark Legends in the iOS app store by the end of April/early May.

We need to wait until the two week period is over, and that started last Wednesday. So, if Apple approve the app on time, it should be out 25/26th April.

saool
04-15-2012, 06:29 AM

Dark Legends will not be on the app store for another couple of weeks. We can expect Dark Legends in the iOS app store by the end of April/early May.

We need to wait until the two week period is over, and that started last Wednesday. So, if Apple approve the app on time, it should be out 25/26th April.

What he said is...whenever Apple approves it er whatever market iOS uses

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
04-15-2012, 07:59 AM
Thx guys!

Exar0s
04-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Thx guys!

Ha! iOS users have to wait for a change! Feels good ;-)

Imsebastiaanl
04-15-2012, 11:12 AM

No dude...

Deathpunch
04-15-2012, 12:10 PM

They had to wait on SL, too, so other than you trying to troll, and failing, I fail to see any point in your comment.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Exar0s
04-15-2012, 12:26 PM
@Deathpunch: Do you not watch or play sports? Compete with any of your friends? There is nothing wrong with *friendly* competition (Android vs. iOS). If you think my comment was an attempt to be a "troll" then you have not been around the internet long. Get back on your white horse and ride somewhere else. Angel, I'm actually looking forward to iOS getting it sooner than later. I'm excited for more players. I begged for ages for GL to allow iOS and Android to play together (OaC). See you soon ;-)

Conradin
04-15-2012, 12:48 PM
after waiting months for the Sl release on Ios and now DL, most Ios players have little humor for waiting...

Exar0s
04-15-2012, 12:51 PM
I thought iOS got PL and SL before Android? I'm use to them getting just about everything first so I just assumed. If my friendly, good intention humor hurt anyone's feeling then you have my apologies. See you all in game.

Skeletonlord
04-15-2012, 12:56 PM
I thought iOS got PL and SL before Android? I'm use to them getting just about everything first so I just assumed. If my friendly, good intention humor hurt anyone's feeling then you have my apologies. See you all in game.

iOS got Pocket Legends first in April last year, then Android got PL a few months later. However, iOS users had to wait for a few months for Star Legends.

Deathpunch
04-15-2012, 02:59 PM
@Deathpunch: Do you not watch or play sports? Compete with any of your friends? There is nothing wrong with *friendly* competition (Android vs. iOS). If you think my comment was an attempt to be a "troll" then you have not been around the internet long. Get back on your white horse and ride somewhere else. Angel, I'm actually looking forward to iOS getting it sooner than later. I'm excited for more players. I begged for ages for GL to allow iOS and Android to play together (OaC). See you soon ;-)

*yawn*

My original point stands. Your comment has no point other than to point and laugh at iOS users.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D