PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer any benefits?

Takezaki
04-15-2012, 01:32 PM
I'm almost two campains into the game and haven't feld the need to use the multiplayer option..

Maybe it's because I bought the plat pack and I'm overpowered but is there any benefit to choosing multiplayer missions instead of solo? Apart from the fun factor of playing with other people?

Aculeas
04-15-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm almost two campains into the game and haven't feld the need to use the multiplayer option..

Maybe it's because I bought the plat pack and I'm overpowered but is there any benefit to choosing multiplayer missions instead of solo? Apart from the fun factor of playing with other people?

Unless you have unlimitied blood packs and some seriously sharp reflexes you are going to need multiplayer for the latter campaigns assuming your not a lvl 20. the only issue I have with it so far is not being able to create a locked game. IMO if a player creates a solo instance and wants to invite friends, friends who have recieved the invite should be able to access your solo game.

Takezaki
04-15-2012, 01:46 PM
I guess later on but for now I haven't used a single blood pack..

The sucking blood thing works pretty well lol.

Rare
04-15-2012, 02:29 PM
I guess later on but for now I haven't used a single blood pack..

The sucking blood thing works pretty well lol.

It gets harder in the next few campaigns.

Deathpunch
04-15-2012, 03:04 PM
It gets harder in the next few campaigns.

Yeah, once you hit the 4th ot so then multi becomes almost necessary to preserve your gold.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

ninjaduck
04-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Well IMO when first playing a map, go Multiplayer just to give you a feel of things. Then if your ready go solo for the extra gold and possible drops.

Fyrce
04-15-2012, 03:55 PM
You should try multiplayer. I like it. I like solo too, but multiplayer is nice.

I'm not sure I like the not joining friends thing, but I did notice that when I'm repeating a dungeon and I'm in sync with a person or two, we will often repeat that dungeon together.

I do solo when I want to slow the dungeon down -- note things, take pictures, kill some, talk some. I do multiplayer when I just want to get it over with -- go to next campaign section, etc.

Darkfader
04-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Multiplayer comes needed later, everything goes fine at solo until you get enemy with ranged weapons.. They'll drain your blood down from distance so you need either multiplayer or bloodpacks.

rkp71
04-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Later maps do not even have the solo option if I remember right, though you may be soloing in multiplayer at times.

Darkfader
04-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Later maps do not even have the solo option if I remember right, though you may be soloing in multiplayer at times.

Every playable mission does have multiplayer and solo options. Just finished last campaign and checked they have both.

Rare
04-15-2012, 04:44 PM
I'm not sure I like the not joining friends thing, but I did notice that when I'm repeating a dungeon and I'm in sync with a person or two, we will often repeat that dungeon together..

I was actually able to join games today via the join friends screen.

I thought Sam said before it wouldn't let you join if they were too far into the level. However i joined a friend just as they killed the boss

*Zero*
04-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Im on sub way and have soloed the entire time. Got a few pinks along the way too.