PDA

View Full Version : Support's Attention

Saint Jaffo
01-24-2021, 12:54 PM
What's going on with support? Is anyone else being ignored by them? I have been trying to contact them since last week due to a problem with my account, and they simply don't answer to me. First I sent them a message with the email linked to my account, then I sent them another message with my educational email, and yesterday I sent them another message with my personal email, but there's no response for any of them. I know they take a while to answer, that's why I waited 2-3 days before sending any other messages, but it's incredible that I still have no answer in any of my emails. I know that this thread might go down, but is anyone of you being ignored by support?

QuaseT
01-24-2021, 01:21 PM
Recently, time for a response seems to be 1-2 weeks. Further mails will set you back in queue.

Saint Jaffo
01-24-2021, 01:23 PM
Recently, time for a response seems to be 1-2 weeks. Further mails will set you back in queue.

I see. Thanks for your answer QuaseT!

Repent
01-24-2021, 02:44 PM
I emailed them once about an issue that I needed to be resolved ASAP and wasn’t replied to until a whole month later and I had only sent one email to support :(

Overbear
01-24-2021, 03:37 PM
https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Try using this link. I think they are checking these more often than emails, but I might be wrong.

Saint Jaffo
01-24-2021, 03:48 PM
Try using this link. I think they are checking these more often than emails, but I might be wrong.

thanks, you sent me this one via chat box yesterday, I try using it but still nothing :(

easynafta2
01-24-2021, 07:31 PM
Same issue here, no reply in 6 days even if my issue is critical since I dont have access to my account anymore.

easynafta2
01-24-2021, 07:38 PM

I used that link sent by admin to report my issue but still no reply.
So i guess it doesnt matter if you use that form, you have to be very lucky to get reply. I only got one reply from admin (in forum) when i opened a thread like this but as i said he only sent me that link without solving my issue so at this point i think you can only wait and check your mail everyday, with the hope that someone is actually checking the support requests...

Motherless_Child
01-26-2021, 01:58 PM
What's going on with support? Is anyone else being ignored by them? I have been trying to contact them since last week due to a problem with my account, and they simply don't answer to me. First I sent them a message with the email linked to my account, then I sent them another message with my educational email, and yesterday I sent them another message with my personal email, but there's no response for any of them. I know they take a while to answer, that's why I waited 2-3 days before sending any other messages, but it's incredible that I still have no answer in any of my emails. I know that this thread might go down, but is anyone of you being ignored by support?

Based on my experience, the more severe, bonafied legit issues are usually handled swiftly.....

More technical issues like account stuff, bans, and numerous emails usually takes more time due to the need to dig deep and investigate. If they do not get back to you, it's probably due to the fact that your inquiry is "not attention worthy" due to the nature of it.

Gaurav Arora
01-26-2021, 10:57 PM
Based on my experience, the more severe, bonafied legit issues are usually handled swiftly.....

More technical issues like account stuff, bans, and numerous emails usually takes more time due to the need to dig deep and investigate. If they do not get back to you, it's probably due to the fact that your inquiry is "not attention worthy" due to the nature of it.So by ur definition, issue with account is not a bonafide legit issue?
Then what the heck is a legit issue.
STS support is bad and there is no denying it.

Pleasant
01-26-2021, 11:05 PM
My experience with support is they take like a 1-2 weeks to reply and then anything after that is just no answers

Motherless_Child
01-27-2021, 02:42 AM
So by ur definition, issue with account is not a bonafide legit issue?
Then what the heck is a legit issue.
STS support is bad and there is no denying it.

Seeing as that there are those type of issues every 5 minutes, you can expect delay.....

What the heck is a legit issue????? Well, a plat issue is a good example.......