PDA

View Full Version : Chilango's Assassination Build(s)

XchilangopwnX
04-15-2012, 03:40 PM
OBSOLETE GUIDE

Returned hoping to see some good action for the anniversary of DL 3/21/13

Level 31 has been my final build. I am retiring from DL today 11/2/12. Thanks all of you for the great support.

I thank each person that takes the time to read my guide.
Thank you for all the continuous support and thanks for reading!

Attack increases critical hit chance, a little bit of damage and give a slight bonus to your hit points.

Damage is a straight increase in damage per second.
Same thing for your Powers, Attack increases their crit chance and damage slightly, Damage increases their damage a lot.

My Builds Only Serve As Templates
Change it to however it will fit your style of play.

Thanks for reading!

CHILANGO
/\/(*,..,*)\/\

Please don't respec unless it is under your understanding that this may or may not improve your PvP Killing Ability.

(I mean that you won't ALWAYS win but my kdr has stayed positive with the use of these builds)

Content

Endgame Build
1) Level 36 Build

Twink Builds
2) Level 5 Build
3) Level 7 Build
4) Level 10 Build
5) Level 15 Build
6) Level 20 Build
7) Level 21 Build
8) Level 26 Build
9) Level 31 Build

Order of Information:
Gear
Skills
Attack Pattern
Tips

-Level 36

Gear
Viper Twins 36
Tonicity
Dispatching
Tonicity
Obsidian Crystal

Skills
Active Skills

1 Fatal Burst
2 Vermin Swarm
1 Leap
1 Brimstone
Passive
0 Sanguinary Wrath
2 Blood Shield
6 Vampiric Strength
2 Vampiric Vitality

Attack Pattern
Charge Fatal Burst
Tap Vermin Swarm
Charge Brimstone
Get close to tap Leap (or charged)

Fast Melee attacks
Dead

Tips
Maintain a good distance from Fire Aura users. Kite them as much so you avoid getting burned.
Help out your Flag Carrier!

Think about what your comrades are doing don't just do. Use strategy! Look on the map where your comrades are at to decide what the best choice of action is. Look at who is killing who which will tell you who is respawning. (Health) Think with your heads not your impulses.

Enjoy

-Level 5

Gear

Plat Option
Premium Character Pack
Comes with four Legendary gems and a Legendary weapon.

Weapon Level 5 Legendary Spirit Clubs of Hardiness
Gems:
(
Onslaught
Onslaught
Hardiness
Armor

[B]Skills

1 Unholy Force
1 Shadow Dance
1 HellBlade (Fatal Burst can be substitute, your choice)

Attack Pattern

1. Charge HellBlade
2. Tap Shadow Dance
3. Tap Unholy Force
*Regular attacks should be mixed into the process in between skills (ex. Tap Shadow Dance quickly tap a regular attack before Unholy Force)
4. Finish off opponent with Regular Attacks
5. Tap HellBlade if opponent still alive
6. Search for a heart

Tips

Well my only tip is, "May the odds be ever in your favor."

-Level 7 (Twink)

Gear

Legendary (Greens or Common can substitute)
Following types.
Offense. Offense. Bulwark. Bulwark. Bulwark.
Plat premium character pack.
Plat weapon pack.

Skills

1 Unholy Force
1 Shadow Dance
1 Unholy Blessing
1 Hellblade

Attack Pattern

1. Use buff Unholy Blessing (preferably charged)
2. Charge Shadow Dance
4. Tap Hellblade
5. Tap Unholy Force

Tips

Get hearts after battles to always stay with full HP.

-Level 10 (Twink)

Gear
Legendary Weapon of your choice with Legendary Gems
May purchase Premium Character Starting Pack.
May Purchase Platinum Weapon Packs for a shot at the popular Legendary Weapons.

Following Types.
Fitness. Fortitude. Aggression. Aggression. Aggression.
Exclude one aggression (and use plat weapon) if a weapon plat pack is purchased.

Skills
1 Unholy Force
1 Fatal Burst
1 Shadow Dance
1 Hell blades
1 Blood Shield

Attack Pattern

1. Charge Fatal Burst
2. Tap Shadow Dance
3. Tap Unholy Force
4. Tap Hell blades
5. Rapidly tap Regular attack.
6. Hell blades cool down should be over now finish it if your opponent is not dead by now
7. Rinse and Repeat. (After finding g a heart of course)

Tips

Not much to advise besides always pick enemies one by one. Groups can end up killing you. Strike like an assassin!

-Level 15 (Twink)

Gear
Premium Character Gems (Purchasable after tutorial is completed)
Non plat gems- Buy green gems that are cheap since you will move on to 20 fast (I assume)
Following Types of gems.
Attack/Attack/Defense/Vitality
Weapon:
Level 14 Legendary Skulltrimmers of Well-being

Skills

1 Point in Unholy Force
1 Point in Shadow Dance
1 Point in Hell Blade
2 Points in Fatal Burst
1 Point in Sanguinary Wrath
1 Point in Blood Shield
1 Point in Vampiric Strength

Attack Pattern

1. Charge Fatal Burst
2. Once you spot a target get in range and release Fatal Burst
3. Tap Hell Blade
4. Tap Shadow Dance
5. Tap Unholy Force
(At this point if you have killed your target you will see them fly and fall ^_^)
6. Evaluate if your target is alive or not
7. If dead continue to step 11
8. Regular attacks
9. Tap Hell Blade(As soon as Cool down finishes)
10. Tap Unholy Force
11. Evaluate your Blood status if low search for a heart if 3/4 or greater Rinse and Repeat on a new target

Tips
(When Versus Good Players):
*Do not take the risk of going after enemies with your health lower than 95% (Yes basically Full)
*The way to rack up kills is to go after easy prey. (Predator style). Go after people that aren't in a group. Groups are not easy to kill and it is a 75% chance of dying.
*If you are going against a level 20 you will die; Level 20s have access to Vermin Swarm a powerful damage over time (DOT) skill.

-Level 20
THANKS TO STS BETTER NONPLAT GEAR STATS NOW
Gear
Plat packs will do good. 15-25 plat.

NONPLAT- Legendary (Pink) Level 20 Assault Soulcleavers (STILL BEST) or any weapon of Assault

Gems: All level 20 Legendary Gems (If it is over your budget then Green gems will suffice)
Wear the following types of gems.

Blood Gem of Vitality
Shadow Gem of Assault
Moon Gem of Vitality
Beast Gem of Vitality

Skills (Will respec if coming from level 15 build)
1 Unholy Force
1 Fatal Burst
1 Curse
1 Vermin Swarm
1 Hell Blades
1 Leap
2 Vampiric Strength
1 Blood Shield
1 Vampiric Vitality

Attack Pattern
1. Charge Fatal Burst
2. Tap Vermin Swarm
3. Tap Leap
4. Tap Hellblades
5. FIND A HEART

Tips
Stats:
Attack should be >115,
Defense should be >110
Health should be > 1000,
Damage > 55
You will have these stats if you follow this build word for word!

-Level 21

Gear

With the new 21 loot gear it is time for an upgrade.

Legendary Gems are expensive.

Use any weapon of BANE
Blood Gem of Grit
Shadow Gem of Bane
Moon Gem of Grit
Beast Gem of Grit

Skills

Follow the Level 20 Build

Skill Pattern

Follow the Level 20 Build

To leave, for now, with a bang I suggest this new pattern for 20-21:

Charge Vermin Swarm
Back up after releasing on opponent
Charge Fatal Burst
Release and close in
Tap Leap
Tap Hell blade
Regular slashes hit Leap as cool down finishes....and...waaallaaaaa. Dead opponent usually successful 3/5 times (for me of course)
*results may vary :rolleyes:

Tips

Enjoy your higher stats now :)

***With the new Death Match arena starting out with Vermin Swarm when attacking a group may be beneficial to your team. Just depends on the situation.

Level 26 Build

Gear
Legendary Viper Twins Level 26
Legendary Bloodgem of Safety
Legendary Kreigberg Gem
Legendary Moongem of Haleness
Legendary Solstice Fire Jewel

Level 26 Helix Cap Weapon
Legendary Bloodgem of Safety
Legendary Kriegberg Gem
Legendary Moongem of Haleness
Legendary Solsitice Fire Jewel

Skills
Active Skills
Level 1 Fatal Burst
Level 1 Vermin Swarm
Level 1 Hellblades
Level 1 Leap
Passive Skill
From left to right they should be like this:
1142(at 26 either invest in Attack passive or in the 4th Point of the Damage Passive and then at 26 upgrade the one you didn't at 25).
So, 1 attack passive, 1 defense passive, 4 damage passive, 1 vitality passive.

Attack Combination

Charge FB
Release As Far Away, while still hitting your target, As Possible. (Creates a mini stun b/c of the effect)
Tap VS
Tap Hellblades
Tap Leap (near opponent)
Weapon Attack (Tap super fast!)
If enemy is still alive, FINISH WITH LEAP (Once CD finishes)

Tips

If you encounter a FA user do the same attack pattern but charge Vermin Swarm and then continue with the same combination as is stated. The defense this level 26 build has will allow you to survive if you slash fast and finish off with Hellblades or Leap.

-Level 31

Gear
Viper Twins Level 31 (Offer the most HP boost)
Blood Crystal of Mettle
Kriegberg Stone of Onset (if possible of course get Raid)
Moon Crystal of Mettle
Obsidian Crystal

Skills
Active Skills

1 Fatal Burst
2 Vermin Swarm
1 Leap
1 Hellblade
Passive
1 Sanguinary Wrath
2 Blood Shield
5 Vampiric Strength
1 Vampiric Vitality

Attack Pattern
Charge Fatal Burst
Charge Vermin Swarm
Get close to tap Leap
Tap Hellblade
Fast Melee attacks
Finish off with Leap or Hellblade

Tips
Maintain a good distance from Fire Aura users. Kite them as much so you avoid getting burned.
Help out your Flag Carrier!
Enjoy

-Level 5

Gear

Plat Option
Premium Character Pack
Comes with four Legendary gems and a Legendary weapon.

Weapon Level 5 Legendary Spirit Clubs of Hardiness
Gems:
(
Onslaught
Onslaught
Hardiness
Armor

[B]Skills

1 Unholy Force
1 Shadow Dance
1 HellBlade (Fatal Burst can be substitute, your choice)

Attack Pattern

1. Charge HellBlade
2. Tap Shadow Dance
3. Tap Unholy Force
*Regular attacks should be mixed into the process in between skills (ex. Tap Shadow Dance quickly tap a regular attack before Unholy Force)
4. Finish off opponent with Regular Attacks
5. Tap HellBlade if opponent still alive
6. Search for a heart

Tips

Well my only tip is, "May the odds be ever in your favor."

ALTERNATE BUILD

This is the FA Build that I tested my Build against.
Credit to "Between" since he was my opponent that helped me test.
This is what I assume "Between" had from what I observed.

1 Unholy Blessing
1 Fatal Burst
1 Shadow Dance
1 Fire Aura

The Combination They Used Is This (I am assuming as I have no factual data besides fighting them)

Charged Unholy Blessing
execute way before actual combat
Charged Fire Aura
execute way before actual combat
Tap Shadow Dance
Tap Leap
Weapon Attack and watch FA quickly dispose of the enemy

This is a NUKE Build IN MY OPINION
This build does work, but I could counter this build with my build as tested before.

Thanks to all those that read and support me.

Updates:
4/15/12 Thread Created
4/18/12 Minor fixes
4/20/12 Level 20 "Beta" build introduced.
4/21/12 Added Skills Used Category
4/25/12 Updated level 20 Build
4/27/12 Edited errors
4/29/12 Minor fixes.
5/2/12 UPDATED 20 BUILD gear and a tip
5/7/12 NEW LEVEL 5 Twink Build
5/14/12 Level 20 Edit
5/16/12 Level 7&10 New level 20 pattern
5/26/12 New Non plat Gear level 21
5/29/12 New skill pattern posted on 21 build
7/6/12 Level 26 Build
9/21/12 Level 31 Build
3/31/13 Level 36 Build

Xettacross
04-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Good guide so far. It helped me with combos :) looking forward to seeing what you come up with for lvl 20 build.

XchilangopwnX
04-18-2012, 06:11 AM
Good guide so far. It helped me with combos :) looking forward to seeing what you come up with for lvl 20 bui**L**d.

Thank you ^_^ I am very glad I helped you out. I have 650 xp right now on level 19 so soon I will be working with level 20. :D

Ripper McGee
04-18-2012, 09:19 AM
How do you tell your opponents level until they Vermin Swarm you?

XchilangopwnX
04-18-2012, 02:25 PM
How do you tell your opponents level until they Vermin Swarm you?
I have no exact info but now since they have worked out the glitches about any levels joining and have scaled it to +or-5 levels it should be more just now. But I was trying to point out that it is sort of impossible to beat a 20+ player at 15. Once they VS you, you are able to leave or simply avoid an encounter with them. Play it smart ^_^

Ripper McGee
04-18-2012, 03:44 PM
I have no exact info but now since they have worked out the glitches about any levels joining and have scaled it to +or-5 levels it should be more just now. But I was trying to point out that it is sort of impossible to beat a 20+ player at 15. Once they VS you, you are able to leave or simply avoid an encounter with them. Play it smart ^_^

That patch didn't work. As of this morning, I was PvPing at level 14 with level 20s...

Edit - just fought, I'm 15 (now), there was a 6 on my team...

XchilangopwnX
04-18-2012, 04:47 PM
That patch didn't work. As of this morning, I was PvPing at level 14 with level 20s...
Edit - just fought, I'm 15 (now), there was a 6 on my team...
Well I don't know what is going on because I tried to join a friend (level 15) and it said I didn't meet level requirements. I have no clue how the rooms are scaled (like how the +-5 level works) since the rooms are not hosted they are randomly made. Need dev feedback if there haven't been any clarifications yet.

Swede
04-18-2012, 05:54 PM
So it turns out that I misunderstood the system a little bit. It's based on the level of the first player that enters the map and then anyone that's 5 levels below or above that player can join. That's feels a bit loose to me, so I'm going to change it to only allow players 3 levels lower or higher than the first player to enter. That way at least the lowest a level 20 player will get to play with is 14, not 10.

XchilangopwnX
04-18-2012, 06:10 PM
So it turns out that I misunderstood the system a little bit. It's based on the level of the first player that enters the map and then anyone that's 5 levels below or above that player can join. That's feels a bit loose to me, so I'm going to change it to only allow players 3 levels lower or higher than the first player to enter. That way at least the lowest a level 20 player will get to play with is 14, not 10.
Great ^_^ Thank you Swede for the clarification. +-3 levels seems just right :)

XchilangopwnX
04-20-2012, 12:01 AM
Introduced a Level 20 Build I am testing. So far 2:1 ratio with the little I have used it.

Beanmachine
04-20-2012, 12:24 AM

If that happens to be implemented, could you guys do something with the 3 people minimum rule in a CTF map? It's awfully boring sitting there waiting for people to join. Either remove it or add a side game to play while waiting.

Lylaise
04-20-2012, 08:38 AM
Great guide, Chilangi!! :D

I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong in PvP. I wrote down the values of the level 20 green and pink gems and weapons. I'm also thinking about respecing.

I don't really play with a system in mind. Maybe that's my issue. Either way, this is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again! ^.^

Lylaise
04-20-2012, 08:39 AM
Chilango, even. HOMG I kin speel. -.-;

XchilangopwnX
04-20-2012, 10:12 AM

If that happens to be implemented, could you guys do something with the 3 people minimum rule in a CTF map? It's awfully boring sitting there waiting for people to join. Either remove it or add a side game to play while waiting.
I don't recommend the removal of the system possibly a mini side game but what would you play in that small space?

XchilangopwnX
04-20-2012, 10:16 AM
Great guide, Chilangi!! :D

I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong in PvP. I wrote down the values of the level 20 green and pink gems and weapons. I'm also thinking about respecing.

I don't really play with a system in mind. Maybe that's my issue. Either way, this is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again! ^.^

Thank you ^_^ and You are very welcome. I am glad some people are finding this helpful :)

You could possibly keep your build but inspect what goes wrong with your skill execution you may even find a better pattern ^_^ Test different executions and buy cheap alternates of gems to test what stats you prefer. i.e. Green version of a protection gem or Assault etc. To see which pinks would be best to invest in.

Shuri
04-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Nice! However you're missing important aspects I.E. Gem configuration. Each gem I've found out has a set purpose as in, Redoubt/Vigor is a Tank gem as it gives maximum HP and Defence, Barrage/Offensive is a DPS gem since it gives low HP and maximum attack, Either way a good gem will give you HP so you can get HP-Regan since the health aspect backed up by defence beaten down is your sole base of HP Regeneration, Attack and damage is critical. So to break down the simplicity of it.

more Defence - Health = Harder to kill and faster HP Regeneration rate (Tank) - High health no damage
more Attack - Damage = Easier to kill and more critical on skills/Auto attack (DPS Glass cannon) High damage no health

However keep in mind that 'Tank' spec is also a bad decision due to all skills/spells use blood so the more health you have you can last longer but charged ability's take more health in general. So it's not always advised to go with that in PvP due to by the time you pop your skills you can't auto attack them to finish the job off.

Also the DPS build is also tricky as the trick is to mostly charge your skills so they hit harder and you crit harder, usually you'll pop your high cooldown/long charges first then finish up with a fast cool down/quick charge so it'll be:
Fatal Burst > Unholy Force > Hell Blades > Shadow Dance
Rinse, repeat or by that time as you have high attack(Base critical) they should be dead. If not you can just charge up your auto attack and smack the. Usually by this time they're either dead for me or trying to run off and as Hell Blades have a nice distance to them you can tap it and pick them off.

Level 20's however swap out Fatal for Vermin as it's a stun charge DoT skill and it usually get's the job done better than Fatal's stun and Curses.
+1 thanks to poster ^_^ looking forward to seeing updates.

Zerious
04-20-2012, 11:54 AM
for the lvl 15 i'd prefer charging shadow dance into UHS then Fatal burst hell blade taps to chase down. if they are still close, UHS at a decent rank will have already recharged to use again.

but that's just me :D

XchilangopwnX
04-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Nice! However you're missing important aspects I.E. Gem configuration. Each gem I've found out has a set purpose as in, Redoubt/Vigor is a Tank gem as it gives maximum HP and Defence, Barrage/Offensive is a DPS gem since it gives low HP and maximum attack, Either way a good gem will give you HP so you can get HP-Regan since the health aspect backed up by defence beaten down is your sole base of HP Regeneration, Attack and damage is critical. So to break down the simplicity of it.

more Defence - Health = Harder to kill and faster HP Regeneration rate (Tank) - High health no damage
more Attack - Damage = Easier to kill and more critical on skills/Auto attack (DPS Glass cannon) High damage no health

However keep in mind that 'Tank' spec is also a bad decision due to all skills/spells use blood so the more health you have you can last longer but charged ability's take more health in general. So it's not always advised to go with that in PvP due to by the time you pop your skills you can't auto attack them to finish the job off.

Also the DPS build is also tricky as the trick is to mostly charge your skills so they hit harder and you crit harder, usually you'll pop your high cooldown/long charges first then finish up with a fast cool down/quick charge so it'll be:
Fatal Burst > Unholy Force > Hell Blades > Shadow Dance
Rinse, repeat or by that time as you have high attack(Base critical) they should be dead. If not you can just charge up your auto attack and smack the. Usually by this time they're either dead for me or trying to run off and as Hell Blades have a nice distance to them you can tap it and pick them off.

Level 20's however swap out Fatal for Vermin as it's a stun charge DoT skill and it usually get's the job done better than Fatal's stun and Curses.
+1 thanks to poster ^_^ looking forward to seeing updates.
Wow thanks that is an awesome break down of the stats and gems bro. I would integrate some of your info into a side part of my guide if that is OK with you.
As for the Fatal and Vermin, Vermin is by far a better skill but combined with Fatal they do very good damage. As of specializing in either a tank build or pure dps. For now it seems that combining them into a hybrid build of both is better. Good attack but low HP and Def will make you easy meat for a mob of enemies. While both Dmg with Semi Tank you may die but take someone out with you ;) that's the way I go about it.

for the lvl 15 i'd prefer charging shadow dance into UHS then Fatal burst hell blade taps to chase down. if they are still close, UHS at a decent rank will have already recharged to use again.

but that's just me :D
I did this too but Fatal takes a while to kick in so I figured if you do Fatal while it "bakes" you can inflict damage with Shadow, Blades, and Unholy. Of course my builds are controversial and they serve to give an idea of possible skill usage. So if your way works out best YAY! Don't do it otherwise for my sake :D

By the way you wouldn't mind if I use your info to add this into another skill pattern of my guide would you?

XchilangopwnX
04-25-2012, 10:52 PM
I updated the skill pattern and have added that plat packs are the best choice of gear at level 20. Of course the good gear is simply a matter of luck to obtain.

Konvikt
04-27-2012, 12:22 AM
iii. Attack Pattern
1 Charge Fatal Burst
2 Tap Vermin Swarm
3 Tap Leap (ASAP AFTER VS)
4 Tap HellBlades (ASAP AS WELL)
5 Opponent should have been caused ti fly away.
6 Come after for the kill with charged HellBlade or Leap
7 FIND A HEART

do you have to wait for fatal burst to complete its action before you tap swarm or should you tap swarm ASAP after burst?

XchilangopwnX
04-27-2012, 02:54 PM
iii. Attack Pattern
1 Charge Fatal Burst
2 Tap Vermin Swarm
3 Tap Leap (ASAP AFTER VS)
4 Tap HellBlades (ASAP AS WELL)
5 Opponent should have been caused ti fly away.
6 Come after for the kill with charged HellBlade or Leap
7 FIND A HEART

do you have to wait for fatal burst to complete its action before you tap swarm or should you tap swarm ASAP after burst?
Oops yeah should have said that too huh.
I'll edit.
To answer you must do it ASAP after you release Fatal Burst.

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 06:27 PM
This should be in a wiki instead of in the forms.

Beanmachine
04-29-2012, 06:42 PM

This is a guide, it belongs on the forums.

XchilangopwnX
04-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Hope that all viewers have found my guide informal and beneficial. Do not hesitate to ask specific questions as I also can serve as your guide.

This is a guide, it belongs on the forums.
Yes, it is. Thank you, Bean. :o

Definition of wiki according to dictionary.com

"wi·ki /ˈwikē/Noun: A Web site developed collaboratively by a community of users, allowing any user to add and edit content."
:rolleyes:

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 07:15 PM
This should be in the player guide section then.

Beanmachine
04-29-2012, 07:20 PM
This should be in the player guide section then.

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Please stop posting non-constructive posts. This is a PvP guide so it is in the PvP section. We have moderators for a reason, so you don't have to say "This belongs in X section".

Blaquehaaart
04-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Please stop posting non-constructive posts. This is a PvP guide so it is in the PvP section. We have moderators for a reason, so you don't have to say "This belongs in X section".
I'll remember you said that.

Jugernugetx
04-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Id use this build, from what i hear its awesome. But im sticking to my mystery build.
Plus, i dont have platinum xD.

XchilangopwnX
04-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Id use this build, from what i hear its awesome. But im sticking to my mystery build.
Plus, i dont have platinum xD.

Lol juger you must be on chrome I assume? Otherwise. Free plat FTW lol. But now you have me curious about your mystery build :confused:
Hmmm lol

Shaocalur
05-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Used your build today, so much better than my collaboration of skills. +1

Swimmingstar
05-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Nice builds but one question, why would you put skill points into unused skills? Wouldn't it be a waste?

Beanmachine
05-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Due to the new patches that nerfed VS and FB, would Unholy Blessing be worth having to neutralize both effects?

XchilangopwnX
05-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Used your build today, so much better than my collaboration of skills. +1
I am glad it helped you become better ^_^ that's the best reward I could receive. :D

Nice builds but one question, why would you put skill points into unused skills? Wouldn't it be a waste?
Being a skill tree they need to be put into them to acquire the ones the build uses. :)

Due to the new patches that nerfed VS and FB, would Unholy Blessing be worth having to neutralize both effects?

Even being nerfed I have found that this build still has some advantage. I haven't even attempted to try UF and see the benefits. I will look into it. OH look at level 20 build Updated I discovered how to greatly improve stats! Thanks to sts improving in game loot!

Artemis
05-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Level 15 build, Use Skull Trimmers Pink lvl 14 or Soul Mashers pink level 15

XchilangopwnX
05-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Level 15 build, Use Skull Trimmers Pink lvl 14 or Soul Mashers pink level 15
OK :) I integrated your option into the build. Thank you:)

Artemis
05-06-2012, 10:50 AM

There was supposed to be a question mark at the end. I was asking you which one I should use. Lmao

XchilangopwnX
05-06-2012, 04:18 PM

There was supposed to be a question mark at the end. I was asking you which one I should use. Lmao

:rolleyes: Fail then? XD nice one lol but add me in game and I'll look into it, OK?

Swimmingstar
05-06-2012, 08:10 PM
I realize the skill tree thing now. Also, I found I liked using protection weapon more for L20. I didn't have enough credits to get the pink gems and not enough plat for premium packs.

XchilangopwnX
05-06-2012, 09:36 PM
@swim If it does best for you awesome :)
The pink gems will only get you a boost over green gems so they would simply be a bonus :)
At level 20 the premium character gems aren't really so good so you are OK on that part :)

XchilangopwnX
05-07-2012, 05:40 PM

Hey I recomend the level 14 over 15 since 14 offers more health. I recommend Health>Defense And Defense>Attack. But you want to have a all around build over all. That is why you use passive skills to balance out what you trade off in Gems

Jig
05-14-2012, 12:35 AM
How the hell do you get 100 damage with vitality gem set assault weapon and 1 skill point on damage ?? Umm is there something i'm missing??

XchilangopwnX
05-14-2012, 01:22 AM
How the hell do you get 100 damage with vitality gem set assault weapon and 1 skill point on damage ?? Umm is there something i'm missing??
Not damage sir, Attack. Damage isn't at 100, it is Attack at 100. Damage is around 60, give or take.

I am sorry I edited that right now. Those were pre-iOS release. The stats were changed a bit with the update and the addition of the DPS stat. I apologize for the wrong info but thank you for bringing it to my attention.:D

Jig
05-14-2012, 02:13 AM
No problem and thanks, I'm going to try the build cause honestly I have nothing else to go of hah I get smashed in pvp xD

Xettacross
05-14-2012, 11:12 AM
Once again xchilangopwnx, great guide. I honestly didn't go full vitality but ur guide helped me a lot. Here's something I wanna know. I've seen characters at lvl 20-21 with 140+ def 1200+ health 120+ attack 60+ damage and 100+ dps. How are these ppl getting these stats? I have like 120 attack 122 defense 1004 health 62 damage and 100 dps. I can't figure out how they have these stats while still having high health and defence.

XchilangopwnX
05-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Once again xchilangopwnx, great guide. I honestly didn't go full vitality but ur guide helped me a lot. Here's something I wanna know. I've seen characters at lvl 20-21 with 140+ def 1200+ health 120+ attack 60+ damage and 100+ dps. How are these ppl getting these stats? I have like 120 attack 122 defense 1004 health 62 damage and 100 dps. I can't figure out how they have these stats while still having high health and defence.

Hmm honestly I can't say. Possibly jot down their names and I'll look into figuring out a similar build to theirs. Did they have plat weapons? Send me a pm with their IGNs if that is possible. :) Thanks for the support..

mikemethadone
05-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Thanks for this , at first I went the all out attack and damage route, but after about lv17 I just couldn't make it work for me in pvp, your wide open for get mugged. I still like the hammers/axes as weapons though, but I like your lv20 skill pattern. Cheers

XchilangopwnX
05-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks

No problem I have just now finished up the all the builds. I edited the level 20 attack pattern for a new order I found to be better. Have fun :)

birdmasta
05-18-2012, 06:57 PM

i am lvl 15 and am able to beat a 20. hehe its all because of my secret combo

kharmel
05-18-2012, 07:24 PM
i am lvl 15 and am able to beat a 20. hehe its all because of my secret combo

Everybody at lvl 15 can kill lvl 20.But not full health. And your secret combo?? impossible,4 skills to use and you have a secret combo..1 swarm and leap almost if not kill you.Or the lvl 20 you beat is played by an infant.No offense though.

XchilangopwnX
05-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Wow kudos to you you bird :) I do wonder what level 20 you beat. Full health? But my post was back when the level 20 skill combo was super strong. Now it's on nerfs. :) I still wonder who and how you beat the level 20, though. Good job! :o

Msbiteme
05-19-2012, 12:20 PM
This has helped me immensely! Thanks for writing it up.:applause:

XchilangopwnX
05-19-2012, 04:49 PM
This has helped me immensely! Thanks for writing it up.:applause:

I am glad it helped. :D I hope to always maintain the opening post updated with all my (and possibly others in the future) assassination builds on it.

Barbamitsos
05-20-2012, 01:08 AM
You are a lifesaver man XD

XchilangopwnX
05-20-2012, 02:37 AM
You are a lifesaver man XD

Glad to help :o

Prestige
05-20-2012, 12:01 PM

Some people only focus on the passive skills to boost their stats. People with extremely high stats usually have no other skills.

XchilangopwnX
05-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Some people only focus on the passive skills to boost their stats. People with extremely high stats usually have no other skills.

Wow, I'd never considered that. Nice find! I always counted on having the needed skills to damage foes then focus on bonus passive skills. I think that having just passives isn't a good way to go.

XchilangopwnX
05-26-2012, 08:21 AM
New Gems For level 21 made a level 21 Build with the gem suggestions to upgrade to. Have some good thoughts about what I can add to the OP. Look forward to more details in the near future.

Artemis
05-26-2012, 06:37 PM
I.love.these.builds

Kixxler
05-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the help, I really know nothing about Dark Legends.

XchilangopwnX
05-28-2012, 10:51 PM
I.love.these.builds

I love your compliment ^_^ and your sig!

Thanks for the help, I really know nothing about Dark Legends.

No problem I never really expected this to kick off but I am glad I did this and have provided aid to pvpers.

Artemis
05-29-2012, 10:47 AM
I love your compliment ^_^ and your sig!

No problem I never really expected this to kick off but I am glad I did this and have provided aid to pvpers.

The quote or Zayn Malik? :p

XchilangopwnX
05-29-2012, 06:22 PM
The quote or Zayn Malik? :p

Both? :rolleyes: Lol mainly the quote, though!

About the details I said I would add. It was going to be damage and blood costs with skills but I think this information would be basic so I chose not to do it anymore. I'm pretty sure that the OP has enough detail for the current level cap. Until the new raise I don't think I will be adding any new info.

To leave, for now, with a bang I suggest this new pattern for 20-21:

Charge Vermin Swarm
Back up after releasing on opponent
Charge Fatal Burst
Release and close in
Tap Leap
Tap Hell blade
Regular slashes hit Leap as cool down finishes....and...waaallaaaaa. Dead opponent usually successful 3/5 times (for me of course)
*results may vary :rolleyes:

XchilangopwnX
06-29-2012, 12:11 AM
WHO IS READY FOR A NEW BUILD!!??!! I KNOW I AM! I am at 23 and leveling. Once I hit 25 and then 26 look for the newest of my builds. Already have one in mind and at 23 it has been doing wonders!

Matutd
06-29-2012, 02:13 AM
WHO IS READY FOR A NEW BUILD!!??!! I KNOW I AM! I am at 23 and leveling. Once I hit 25 and then 26 look for the newest of my builds. Already have one in mind and at 23 it has been doing wonders!
Hurry up and level up then haha ;)

kharmel
07-04-2012, 12:00 AM
i cant wait for the update here bro. I have tried a lot of skill build and i still didn't find the "comfy" i feel at level 21 cap. I just respec back today to my old build(of course. Hope to see you in game again and have a little chat about this.
***If only we can use 5 skills. That will affect hugely. ;)

Floating
07-04-2012, 01:06 AM
i cant wait for the update here bro. I have tried a lot of skill build and i still didn't find the "comfy" i feel at level 21 cap. I just respec back today to my old build(of course. Hope to see you in game again and have a little chat about this.
***If only we can use 5 skills. That will affect hugely. ;)

Told ya the aura would not work out very well :3

XchilangopwnX
07-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Well I'm speeding to 26 as I feel a 25 build would be redundant but we can definitely talk in game!

As for the aura, it can be utilized and made to work. I've met one person and battled them to test out my build vs theirs and it was pretty sweet. I can say that I won most of the fights, though. :) They really knew how to use FA to their advantage and it was a sort of nuke build. I countered by kiting. :p

This just means that FA can be integrated into a build and that I am testing out my next build as much as possible.

Floating
07-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Nice work again Chilly :) My first first first build was based on Kimyang who was based on your guide :) Then i wasted 40 plat on respecs to make it perfect

Qingsanale1st
07-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Well I'm speeding to 26 as I feel a 25 build would be redundant but we can definitely talk in game!

As for the aura, it can be utilized and made to work. I've met one person and battled them to test out my build vs theirs and it was pretty sweet. I can say that I won most of the fights, though. :) They really knew how to use FA to their advantage and it was a sort of nuke build. I countered by kiting. :p

This just means that FA can be integrated into a build and that I am testing out my next build as much as possible.

What's a nuke build?

XchilangopwnX
07-06-2012, 11:17 PM
Nice work again Chilly :) My first first first build was based on Kimyang who was based on your guide :) Then i wasted 40 plat on respecs to make it perfect

I feel honored, bro. Thanks for the comments and everything, float.

What's a nuke build?

The phrase "Nuke Build", means that it is a high instant damage dealing build. With unholy blessing as a critical % buff it makes this build into a nuke build.

The thing with nuke builds they are usually just high in damage but low on defense and health. Since DL's stats work differently the only reason a nuke build may be at a disadvantage is that once the buff and the skills are on cool-down the opponent could easily counter by kiting and letting go of all 4 of his attacks versus the 3 of yours (Buff isn't an attack skill).

Furthermore, if you use Fire Aura then once the skill runs out then you are vulnerable to enemy attacks with you dealing little damage with the two remaining skills that may or may not be on cool-down.

I am not saying the nuke build is not worth it as each has it's benefits in different situations.

I usually try to take down 1v1 while with FA you could highly damage bunched up groups since FA is an AoE (Area of Effect) skill.

Qingsanale1st
07-07-2012, 08:23 PM
I feel honored, bro. Thanks for the comments and everything, float.

The phrase "Nuke Build", means that it is a high instant damage dealing build. With unholy blessing as a critical % buff it makes this build into a nuke build.

The thing with nuke builds they are usually just high in damage but low on defense and health. Since DL's stats work differently the only reason a nuke build may be at a disadvantage is that once the buff and the skills are on cool-down the opponent could easily counter by kiting and letting go of all 4 of his attacks versus the 3 of yours (Buff isn't an attack skill).

Furthermore, if you use Fire Aura then once the skill runs out then you are vulnerable to enemy attacks with you dealing little damage with the two remaining skills that may or may not be on cool-down.

I am not saying the nuke build is not worth it as each has it's benefits in different situations.

I usually try to take down 1v1 while with FA you could highly damage bunched up groups since FA is an AoE (Area of Effect) skill.

usually the teams i am in, aren't terribly bunching up.... :)

XchilangopwnX
07-09-2012, 10:03 PM
usually the teams i am in, aren't terribly bunching up.... :)

By, "bunching up," I was referring to your enemy being in a bunch. You should try to do your best, in my opinion, to not bunch up with team members to avoid being muti-hit by an opponents Vermin Swarm, Charged Fatal Burst AoE burst, and Fire Aura.

Qingsanale1st
07-09-2012, 11:06 PM
By, "bunching up," I was referring to your enemy being in a bunch. You should try to do your best, in my opinion, to not bunch up with team members to avoid being muti-hit by an opponents Vermin Swarm, Charged Fatal Burst AoE burst, and Fire Aura.

how well damage does charged curse do on 5 targets? better than shadow dance/unholy force?

XchilangopwnX
07-10-2012, 10:41 PM
how well damage does charged curse do on 5 targets? better than shadow dance/unholy force?

I would personally go for Shadow Dance. I dislike that curse is a kind of a small debuff and it won't really help in a 1v1 situation rather then to debuff a group of enemies in order for you to suicide and a teammate come in for the kill.

Jeshikah
07-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Problem with using FA in lvl 25/26 builds, apart from the glass cannon issue: getting it requires you to spend an extra 2 points rather than the 1 needed for VS. Points that would be better spent on passives. Also, at 25/26, having high damage and health does not require spending every last point on passives, just put a kriegberg stone in shadow gem slot, lol.

XchilangopwnX
07-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Problem with using FA in lvl 25/26 builds, apart from the glass cannon issue: getting it requires you to spend an extra 2 points rather than the 1 needed for VS. Points that would be better spent on passives. Also, at 25/26, having high damage and health does not require spending every last point on passives, just put a kriegberg stone in shadow gem slot, lol.

Yeah, that's why for the FA build you use the Unholy Blessing to 'up' your damage. The kriegberg stone is indeed a great help to improving your stats.

Artemis
07-30-2012, 01:33 AM
There's no gear listed for the endgame build?

XchilangopwnX
07-31-2012, 09:05 AM
I hadn't put it up because at that point I didn't have access to all the new pinks. I just updated with the gear I use for pvp. I'll update later with the gear I use for pve. But, what I use for pvp is good as well for pve. Get me? I just go for high damage with less health in pve sometimes.

Xlilithii
08-14-2012, 06:15 PM
I really like your build, GJ Chil:)

Jig
09-02-2012, 12:32 AM
Hehe is there going to be a L30-31 Build or skill build? :watermelon:

XchilangopwnX
09-02-2012, 06:01 AM
Yes, I am hoping to make one. I haven't reached 31 yet so it will be a while longer. Do we get a skill point at 31?

Akaee
09-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Yes we do!

Xlilithii
09-02-2012, 10:16 PM
I heard that we only get 2 skill points from 26-31?

XchilangopwnX
09-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah one at 28 and apparently another at 31. So that's a bit sad :vD: oh well. May be a while till 31. Just saying. Doesn't mean I haven't been working on a build. :vsmile:

Jig
09-03-2012, 04:36 AM
I cant remember Oo but i think it was only skill points at 28 then 30..

FallenOne
09-03-2012, 08:38 AM
All i know is a total of 16 skill points, I think didnt check.

XchilangopwnX
09-03-2012, 09:11 AM
You receive one at 28. None at 30. I have been told that you receive another at 31. Cannot personally confirm it, yet.

What would people think about a build with stats:
200+ Attack
200+ Defense
1300+ HP
95+ Damage
150+ DPS

Thoughts? I have been theorizing different gem combinations and have concluded that I may make the stats happen. I will need 2 gems I have yet to acquire. The Kriegberg Level 30 and the Obsidian Stone Level 31. Until then onward with theory! :vP:

Xlilithii
09-03-2012, 09:51 AM
I think the atk is a little bit high, what I'm thinking is infused hammer-mt-k-mt-relic. And I believe the relic weapons will boost your dmg to 105 or even higher:)
P.S. don't fail the test again:3

Xlilithii
09-03-2012, 10:10 AM
I found relic weapons have low dps O.o almost same as two handed..

XchilangopwnX
09-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Relics indeed are like 2-hand weapons. Didn't think that was very good. I was going to do.
Viper-mt-k-op-relic.

Xlilithii
09-03-2012, 03:16 PM
My build is gonna be mt-k-mt-relic, btw there's only a slight diff between 25 dr.k and 30 one

Jig
09-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Well I only need 1k more xp to 31 so let's just see and find out if you do get a skill point or not ;-)

Akaee
09-04-2012, 03:54 AM
You for sure get THE skillpoint at 31, have 2 chars that level so should know ;-)

XchilangopwnX
09-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Hit 31 just earlier today and I think I already have the perfect new setup. Sadly though I don't feel like sharing this cap. It would spoil my fun. :vblush:

:vlol: Now, how selfish would that be? Of course I am going to share with my supporters! Soon I will update the OP. :vD: By the end of next week. :vsmile:

XchilangopwnX
09-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Build Released!

Chico102693
09-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks bud I've been eagerly waiting since you told me you were almost ready to update it, great job btw :D!

Jig
09-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Good job chilly willy :)

XchilangopwnX
09-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Thank you guys for patiently waiting!

:vblush:

FallenOne
09-22-2012, 09:50 AM
how do u get a level 2 vermin while your fatal burst is still 1? you can do that?

XchilangopwnX
09-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Yeah, you can choose to level up ANY skill more than once as soon as you have the previous skills with at least ONE point in them.

FallenOne
09-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah, you can choose to level up ANY skill more than once as soon as you have the previous skills with at least ONE point in them.

lol, the thank from my friend, time for him to reset!

XchilangopwnX
09-22-2012, 10:30 AM
No problem! :vsmile:

Any doubts at all feel free to ask. I will respond with the best answer I can come up with. :vP:

Xlilithii
09-22-2012, 03:43 PM
Ah chil long time no see... No binding?

XchilangopwnX
09-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Yep, been too long.

Nope no binding. I didn't find it useful to my style. I am an aggressive player and like to take down when it is one vs one. My build is also more focused on stunning with Fatal Burst, Vermin Swarm, and Leap.

For a mass killer Fire Aura with Unholy Blessing and Shadow Dance is a good combination. I could not figure out the right amount of points in each skill for the Fire Aura Build and I ran out of plat to respec'.

BadBoy M
09-23-2012, 02:14 PM
can you put your character stat for the level 31 end game build? thanks.

XchilangopwnX
09-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Sure I'll take a screenshot in a few minutes and post it up after this post so excuse the double post ahead of time :vP:

XchilangopwnX
09-23-2012, 08:00 PM
one

XchilangopwnX
09-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Two

Sorry uploading via the app usually won't let me edit pics into previous posts and/or post two pics at a time.

Cero
09-30-2012, 06:32 PM
i was away for some time, went to cap my SL toons.

So VS2 is dealing good DMG in PvP now?

XchilangopwnX
10-01-2012, 03:04 PM
At least the way I use it, yes. It has a good increment from level one to level two. It ends up with 127 dps if I recall right. But, don't quote me. :vblush:

Aaroniero Arruruerie
10-01-2012, 03:14 PM
wow, a lot of people stare at chilly's builds :)

XchilangopwnX
10-01-2012, 03:28 PM
I feel honored that so many do, Aaron. I'm truly glad I decided to create this a few weeks after Dark Legends' release.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
10-01-2012, 03:34 PM
It's useful.

I have been looking for someone to show me a better pvp build, only thing is, I use an elliptic moon gem, and one less def. passive. I use my skills the same way you mentioned, but sometimes I don't charge up vermin swarm. and rarely melee

So yeah, you cleared some things up for me :)

XchilangopwnX
10-02-2012, 05:12 PM
I am glad. Nothing is more enjoyable, to me, then the passion for the utmost best in PvP. If ever there is a question you need answered, hesitate not, my good friend(s) for I will provide you with an answer if I can!

:vlol: Wanted to sound smart-ish. :vD:

Bastilia
10-17-2012, 07:51 AM
So lvl 24 1036 health,124 dps ,180def and 76dmg good?

XchilangopwnX
10-17-2012, 05:44 PM
From what I recall about 25/26 cap, yes. Maybe a bit more HP but it sounds decent as it is.

Bastilia
10-18-2012, 07:58 AM

XchilangopwnX
10-18-2012, 08:39 PM
That's well worked out. I am curious as to what active skills you are using, though.

tarnum
10-27-2012, 11:56 AM

U can make an awesome stats by putting all 16 points at passives but vermin swarm or leap or aura r awesome skills but u need to waste a lot of points to get it so its about swarm and leap , swarm and aura and ofc aura and leap, sooo u need to find yr balance of passive and active skills in-game and i think that guys with only passive skills r loosing in PvP , cause i tested it :)
I hope i helped u , thank u for attention :)

jrnest25
11-11-2012, 02:58 PM
very nice guide,,u still playing?... i have a question on ur skill, is ur skill tree build also good at PVE,and what pattern attack on PVE?.. thanks..
im newbie on DL... ^^

XchilangopwnX
11-11-2012, 03:43 PM
I no longer play but I would use the same skill build at 31 for PvE and it was efficient. I heard from dedicated PvErs that there is are better builds for PvE. Some may not share their build and while I played I never inquired. To answer your current question, my builds worked well in PvE and PvP. Not the best but they did the job, nonetheless. :)

caabedez
11-13-2012, 02:24 AM
nice

Lady_Pebbles
12-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Surprised no one noticed yet....

Welcome back sweety. *Hugs* See ya in game, lets go finish our achievements lol. ;-)

Sam_Arah
12-12-2012, 11:54 PM
I no longer play but I would use the same skill build at 31 for PvE and it was efficient. I heard from dedicated PvErs that there is are better builds for PvE. Some may not share their build and while I played I never inquired. To answer your current question, my builds worked well in PvE and PvP. Not the best but they did the job, nonetheless. :)

Why you stop playing? I reference you for my build. Great ideas and start off point for both old and new players.

Lady_Pebbles
12-13-2012, 03:05 AM
I believe he had left due to real life stuff he had to take care of, but he's back now. :)

Sam_Arah
12-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Yeah I saw him around a few times

Kraoracha
12-17-2012, 05:30 AM
I already wondered what part of the message you saw that made you think that he was playing again, but I guess you saw him ingame, lol.

dl_old_timer
01-11-2013, 04:38 AM
chilango stil play?

XchilangopwnX
01-30-2013, 05:32 PM
Don't play anymore. I will be making a comeback with the next level cap raise. Already got rid of my PvP gear with anticipation of anything at all coming. It does seem to be that an update is no where near but at least it won't catch me offguard. Cheers to all my loyal followers.

Lady_Pebbles
01-31-2013, 12:12 PM
Don't play anymore. I will be making a comeback with the next level cap raise. Already got rid of my PvP gear with anticipation of anything at all coming. It does seem to be that an update is no where near but at least it won't catch me offguard. Cheers to all my loyal followers.

Figured you did... Ah well see ya in like a yr when DL is updated!! Lol xD

XchilangopwnX
01-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Figured you did... Ah well see ya in like a yr when DL is updated!! Lol xD

Definitely lol. Has SL been updated? XD SL was forgotten when DL released and it seems the pattern shall be consistent. DL will be forgotten now with AL XD

Lady_Pebbles
02-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Yup & supposeably they plan on releasing a game every 6 months, which means the older games all pretty much left down the toilet lol.

Kraoracha
02-04-2013, 06:35 AM
Just depending on new players that will enjoy each game for some months then move on I guess.
If they release one every 6 months at least as a new player you should be able to enjoy STS games for at leas a year now and that will get longer with every game they release.

WiYTBOi
02-05-2013, 02:54 AM
Can someone help me with more detailed information on a nuke build.. I already built a char with this assassination build.. which is great build.. want to try my hand at a fire aura build or nuke build..

XchilangopwnX
03-31-2013, 08:38 AM
Updated

Lady_Pebbles
04-01-2013, 03:28 AM
WB again. XD

Sam_Arah
04-01-2013, 12:52 PM
Welcome back Chillmango :)

XchilangopwnX
04-01-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks, you two.

I'm Siri
04-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Welcome back. Chill.
I saw you new build for L36.
Seriously ! BRIM!!!!!!
Omg. A pro player like u also BRIM. Can't imagine how the new player can counter the combo.
Anyway, grats to see you back.

XchilangopwnX
04-02-2013, 02:07 AM
It can be countered by timing. I don't have plat option to respec over and over to PERFECT THE MASTER BUILD so I post what works for me with what I have available. Sorry, if that disappoints you, mate.

Itisi
04-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Welcome back Chilly. ;-) Maybe now there will be real competition to deal with! Haha. ^~^ Been missing you in the arena bro. ;)

Jig
04-19-2013, 12:51 AM
Is chil back to DL?^^

XchilangopwnX
05-05-2013, 09:41 PM
I come on when I can bro. :) I saw you already :p

Jig
05-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Isn't Brim Nerfed now? Or is it still good

XchilangopwnX
05-12-2013, 07:05 AM
It was nerfed but it still has it's burning effect so it still does the crazy damage unless missed.

Vigiloner
05-13-2013, 02:45 AM
The brim itself was nerfed but the Charged FB+Brim 2 button combo remains the same

Spectre
11-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Very informative guide.

I gonna try these builds soon - once i level up.:p

Choco-Pancakes
12-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Is there any fixed build for lv 16? And maybe the recommempnded non-plat gems ><~

And omg Chilolo! >w</!

Contravention
12-14-2013, 11:40 PM
nice post bro love it I'm not really good with low lvl PvP xD

hellprince
12-20-2013, 05:43 AM
lol that was the old ones times now are different mate if you play with that build + that game plan at lvl 19 and under you 95% chance dead ^_^

Jig
12-21-2013, 09:03 AM
lol that was the old ones times now are different mate if you play with that build + that game plan at lvl 19 and under you 95% chance dead ^_^

You realise your posting in old threads, necro'ing.. Obviously it is an old build he made it long kind of a while ago so...

hellprince
12-21-2013, 11:19 AM
You realise your posting in old threads, necro'ing.. Obviously it is an old build he made it long kind of a while ago so...

yeah i know thanks for pointing that out nonetheless ^_^

Jig
12-21-2013, 09:00 PM
yeah i know thanks for pointing that out nonetheless ^_^

Nonetheless..? And no problem.

Spyce
02-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Sorry for the necro but I'd like to thank you for all the amazing builds!

Mezderak
03-02-2014, 03:55 AM
what's lvl 36 build and gems, weapons etc. ?

Mezderak
03-16-2014, 02:45 AM
whats a good lvl 36 build "normal " unless you have statistics and builds for it ?