PDA

View Full Version : Health isn't full at the beginning of levels?

Elgar
04-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Isn't this a tad bit on unfair? Especially considering Blood packs aren't that cheap and health regen is insanely slow? Yes, you can drain for health, but its also easy to get slain and run out of time to do that. I think its a bit mean of spacetime to bribe us that full health respawns cost 1 plat. I mean please.

ninjaduck
04-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Same thoughts here.

FluffNStuff
04-15-2012, 04:53 PM
I am cool with that because of the drain, the only thing I don't like is not being able to get blood from or feed from bosses.

Lowlyspy
04-15-2012, 05:02 PM
You can fluff, i've done it many times. My only issue is that you can get killed on the way to feed, that is the source of half my deaths.

Late
04-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Heres my solution- Suck and run

Elgar
04-15-2012, 05:15 PM
You can fluff, i've done it many times. My only issue is that you can get killed on the way to feed, that is the source of half my deaths.
what do you mean fluff? Its just annoying, it takes a lot of hits to get to drain mode and with so little health, it can be really desperate and annoying

Lowlyspy
04-15-2012, 05:22 PM
what do you mean fluff? Its just annoying, it takes a lot of hits to get to drain mode and with so little health, it can be really desperate and annoying
I was responding to Fluff's post.

I don't think it takes that many hits. My guy is specced for max power though so my skills tear through mobs before they can kill me and gives me the chance to drain right after I finish my combo, just gotta plan it out.

FluffNStuff
04-15-2012, 07:17 PM

I have noticed some bosses bleed/ can be fed on and others can't. Bug perhaps. And yeah, the death while auto flying to feed is brutal!

imtakingover
04-15-2012, 08:52 PM
I think they want you to buy some blood packs with gold or plat

Elgar
04-15-2012, 09:25 PM

Yeah, I'm level 13 and I forgot to spec some buffs, ugh.

Lady_Pebbles
04-16-2012, 11:01 AM
I am cool with that because of the drain, the only thing I don't like is not being able to get blood from or feed from bosses.
Actually, you can feed off of mobs -and- bosses. I've done it many many times. It helps when your hp is hella low. Its directional like some of the other skills, so you have to face the boss & use it. Sometimes, the feed button doesn't work for some reason though. It acts as if I am using Fatal Burst when I haven't even selected it.

That aside, I do think the hp regen is slow & should be restored to full hp when respawning at the entrance.

FluffNStuff
04-16-2012, 11:15 AM
Actually, you can feed off of mobs -and- bosses. I've done it many many times. It helps when your hp is hella low. Its directional like some of the other skills, so you have to face the boss & use it. Sometimes, the feed button doesn't work for some reason though. It acts as if I am using Fatal Burst when I haven't even selected it.

That aside, I do think the hp regen is slow & should be restored to full hp when respawning at the entrance.

I have found so far that bosses do not fill the blood meter, but if there is enough mobs you can get blood from them then feed off the boss.

Lady_Pebbles
04-17-2012, 05:38 AM
That is hella strange. O.o Has to be a bug cuz the bosses always fill up my hp when I feed from them.

Econodeath
04-17-2012, 07:17 AM
That is hella strange. O.o Has to be a bug cuz the bosses always fill up my hp when I feed from them.

I find different things happen when playing on chrome compaired to my droid x.
My deaths are similar to lowly, but I am sure the devs will work on this.
I noticed that the devs have been in game alot and take a serious interest when chats turn
towards talking about bugs in game and not just asking for free stuff or making mindless complaints.
Just an fyi.

FluffNStuff
04-17-2012, 09:47 AM

Sorry, was not clear. When I feed off a boss, I DO get full health, but when I attack a boss, it does not cause splatter so my feed meter does not increase.