PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to get all achuevements if u didnt buy premium character at start

Baine
04-15-2012, 04:52 PM
I believe its unfair that players that started the game and didnt buy premium character cant get all achievements. As after lv 3 that option is taken away. Is this going to be fixed?

EDIT: After level 10 the option is take away.

Trebouchet
04-15-2012, 05:45 PM
I wanted to get premium but there was that glitch with buying plat. Maybe we can get a break?

Gaddy
04-15-2012, 06:43 PM
life ain't fair, bro. Deal wit it.

RossStidham
04-16-2012, 12:01 AM
There is a button to buy premium character in the main lobby until you are level 10 or so

Gluttony
04-16-2012, 12:09 AM
There are multiple achievements that require plat, not sure which specific one you are referring to but yeah they're there. Without Load Leech, you'll never complete affluence; without Dead Sexy, progress cannot be completed; plus I think there are multiple outfits that are plat only so wardrobe is out. So of the 7 total categories available to gain custom titles, non-plat buyers are only able to get 4.

I would agree that it sucks, but STS has already announced that they are moving away from their previous predecessors and making this game match the market in pricing, so in order to get players to spend this seems like a logical move. Gamers love achievements and plenty of forum users asked for them, well here there are so enjoy.

Side note: Spending just 30 plat will gain Dead Sexy immediately and Load Leech will follow if you place any two items in auction at the same time. That will open up 2 categories which would only leave wardrobe as unattainable. So I would say just use the new/featured offers to gain 30 plat and enjoy your easily attained achievements.

Kaytar
04-16-2012, 12:22 AM
There are? multiple achievements that require plat, not sure which specific one you are referring to but yeah they're there. Without Load Leech, you'll never complete affluence; without Dead Sexy, progress cannot be completed; plus I think there are multiple outfits that are plat only so wardrobe is out. So of the 7 total categories available to gain custom titles, non-plat buyers are only able to get 4.

I would agree that it sucks, but STS has already announced that they are moving away from their previous predecessors and making this game match the market in pricing, so in order to get players to spend this seems like a logical move. Gamers love achievements and plenty of forum users asked for them, well here there are so enjoy.

Side note: Spending just 30 plat will gain Dead Sexy immediately and Load Leech will follow if you place any two items in auction at the same time. That will open up 2 categories which would only leave wardrobe as unattainable. So I would say just use the new/featured offers to gain 30 plat and enjoy your easily attained achievements.You can buy some full outfits for gold in that little store. For instance gamblers outfit. It says wear gamblers top, bottom, and hat at the same time then you get AP for that.

Gluttony
04-16-2012, 12:37 AM
You can buy some full outfits for gold in that little store. For instance gamblers outfit. It says wear gamblers top, bottom, and hat at the same time then you get AP for that.

Yes, I am aware that you can get "some" achievements, but I am talking about the custom title that is given for completing all of them within the category. I'll give you some examples since I didn't make myself clear:

Classic outfit/Nosferatu outfit/Mystic Robes are all necessary to complete Seductive Veil, which is necessary to complete the wardrobe section and get the Crimson Devil title. Each of those 3 outfits are 130 plat and they are not offered at Sergios (well they are, but they still cost plat).

Victorian outfit/School Uniform are needed for the Immortal Allure achievement, which is necessary for the Crimson Devil title (notice the trend) and they are 60 plat each.

The list goes on, but I think I have made myself understood.

Edit: To make matters worst, the articles of clothing are toon locked so even if you buy them for a whopping 130 plat you cannot give them to another character within the account. I assume that this is in place to prevent a player from being to transfer each outfit and thus earn the achievements basically.

Apostel
04-16-2012, 12:16 PM
But I would like to say that in further updates, it would be nice to unlock *premium char achievment* by buying something with platinum.

Baine
04-16-2012, 04:52 PM
So everyone agrees there should be another way to unlock dead sexy?

Edgarhighmen
04-16-2012, 06:24 PM
I believe its unfair that players that started the game and didnt buy premium character cant get all achievements. As after lv 3 that option is taken away. Is this going to be fixed?

EDIT: After level 10 the option is take away.

I had the button at 13 -but just hit 14 and was doing offers to get the plat and now its gone! Make it come back lol. Scammed. Does the gear scale to your level?

Late
04-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Have all the vanitys in the game

OvigorothO
04-16-2012, 06:54 PM
whatever its just achievements. are you really gonna rant on a thread because it is impossible to get an achievement without buying plat?

MrKrone
04-16-2012, 07:05 PM
whatever its just achievements. are you really gonna rant on a thread because it is impossible to fat an achievement without buying plat?
Yeah, I want to fat an achievement.

Edgarhighmen
04-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Where did the upgrade button go because I was waiting to level up before I purchased it because I thought the items scaled to your level

plmafiaboss
04-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Lol achuevements XD read that title

Baine
04-17-2012, 03:26 PM
whatever its just achievements. are you really gonna rant on a thread because it is impossible to fat an achievement without buying plat?

Yes i am because Im gonna go for 26000/26000 AP cause i want title.

Baine
04-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Lol achuevements XD read that title

Lol messed up should of double checked title i reread post like 3 times.

Range
04-17-2012, 03:29 PM
There is a button to buy premium character in the main lobby until you are level 10 or so

If u buy at lvl 10 do u get lvl 10 items???

OvigorothO
04-17-2012, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I want to fat an achievement.

thanks for catching that LOL...stupid a spell check

Baine
04-17-2012, 08:48 PM
life ain't fair, bro. Deal wit it.

If your gonna troll gtfo this is support for problems we have idc i u dont

Trebouchet
04-17-2012, 10:04 PM
I wouldn't even complain about this if I hadn't tried to buy plat for premium and been unable to due to a bug. I still bought plat when said bug was fixed, but was unable to upgrade.

Tyler.ARG
04-24-2012, 03:59 PM
That's pretty unfair that u cant buy a premium vampire after lvl 10 and can't get the achivment. When I was lvl 10 i was still learning about the game, achivments were not what i was think of... And how should i know that i could not buy that after lvl 10???
I think that or space time change this achivement or let ppl with lvls higger then 10 to buy premium .
And i know that the weapon and stuffs are very low lvl but I think that it's up to me to decide if I want to spend my money on it or not.

Lady_Pebbles
04-28-2012, 05:39 PM
First of all.. Why the hell is the Dead Sexy achievement in the Progress list to begin with?! It belongs in Wardrobe. O.o

Second ALL plat achievements should only be available to plat users & all plat achievements should be in their own section... so that non-plat users/non-premium characters don't have to lose out completing their own achievements & getting their titles.

Third, allow us to buy premium characters whenever we want. I am now almost at cap & can't get a premium character & I refuse to create another charcter & then make it premium just for the freaking achievements. >__>

Deathpunch
04-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Yes, demanding from the devs is a viable tactic. Probably not very effective, but viable nonetheless.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Otukura
04-28-2012, 08:38 PM
I don't think the issue should be plat or not, because some of us would gladly get a premium upgrade now. I didn't buy plat when it came out, and didn't get a premium character. The fact that I cannot get that achievement no matter how much plat I buy is the only thing I think is unfair.