PDA

View Full Version : AP

Jijibob
04-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Ok, So i have been looking around on the Forums and have not seen any posts relating to AP.

I am relatively new to space time studios games with this being my first.

Now as far as the AP goes it seems that each different field in the achievement has its own specific AP that is awarded in each.

I wanted to know if this is correct and if I am correct in assuming that you only get AP by completing the specified achievement tasks in each field.

If anyone could help enlighten me I would be grateful.

Thanks. :dejection:

RossStidham
04-15-2012, 10:55 PM
Each achievement has it's own reward. The rewards include a varying amount of gold and AP, and sometimes a title. Basic achievements have a single objective to complete. Master achievements have an objective as well as an AP requirement. If you complete the objective of a master achievement, you won't get the reward until you have enough AP. It will remember that you completed the objective, it just wont be unlocked until your AP is high enough. The master achievements are the ones that grant you a title.

If you have any questions that I didn't cover let me know.

Jijibob
04-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Each achievement has it's own reward. The rewards include a varying amount of gold and AP, and sometimes a title. Basic achievements have a single objective to complete. Master achievements have an objective as well as an AP requirement. If you complete the objective of a master achievement, you won't get the reward until you have enough AP. It will remember that you completed the objective, it just wont be unlocked until your AP is high enough. The master achievements are the ones that grant you a title.

If you have any questions that I didn't cover let me know.

Nope that is what i thought just wanted to be positive thanks