PDA

View Full Version : Forum hack & late info

Waug
01-26-2021, 11:08 PM
Who got the mail.

Hackers had access to users stored personal data on forums!

GL to em who provided ign mail pass n real DOB

tarlan
01-27-2021, 12:49 PM
Who got the mail.

Dang
Let’s hope people aren’t using the same pw for their email since at least STS sends the email confirmation on new devices now

Schnitzel
02-05-2021, 08:31 PM
Who got the mail.

Woo! maybe they'll use that info to send bday presents.
jokes aside, change yer passwords folks, follow the password/passphrase hygiene, no password reuse, etc etc.

FicilMils
08-11-2021, 11:32 AM
Guys, I assure you that password protection is the very first thing you should do when you want to prevent your account. Remember that if someone unwanted has gained access to your account, they have access to all your personal data, they have information about your location, and they can also read your correspondence. Therefore, change your password at least once every six months, do not wait until you are hacked. After all, cybersecurity (https://websec.nl/) is very important in the modern Internet, because there is a lot of our personal data on the Internet that can be used against us, and in order to avoid this, it is necessary to take it very seriously.

daysalalican01
08-12-2021, 02:36 PM
Wow! It is so interestingOk but why?

Itastemvp
09-14-2021, 01:00 PM
Stay tuned, support my thread I’m going to post. I have an extraordinarily simple way of bringing pl back to life along with helping sts continue to profit off of PL without adding anything new. And I think every og player will love it and agree to it.