PDA

View Full Version : Changing name (payment options)

Saint Jaffo
01-27-2021, 12:10 AM
Wouldn't be cool if we could change our IGN by using other currency besides platinum? For example, 500-1,000 story tokens to change your name. I think we could even use Crate Tokens for this. Let's be honest, sometimes we create a character and then we find another cool name, but we don't feel like paying real money to change it (in my case as I'm a F2P player) or you don't want to try your luck at opening platinum eggs to get 30 platinum. So I thought it would be cool to add more uses to the currency we already have in game, like the Crate and Story tokens.

soulevo
01-27-2021, 12:59 AM
Sts will not even answer to this. Sadly... it is a Good idea bro

Wysłane z mojego SM-J415FN przy użyciu Tapatalka

Achates
01-27-2021, 04:35 AM
Wouldn't be cool if we could change our IGN by using other currency besides platinum? For example, 500-1,000 story tokens to change your name. I think we could even use Crate Tokens for this. Let's be honest, sometimes we create a character and then we find another cool name, but we don't feel like paying real money to change it (in my case as I'm a F2P player) or you don't want to try your luck at opening platinum eggs to get 30 platinum. So I thought it would be cool to add more uses to the currency we already have in game, like the Crate and Story tokens.
Agree :D this is an amazing idea for free to play players

Overbear
01-27-2021, 07:22 AM
There are definetly some currency tokens that I'm sure people have a lot of but never use so adding more ways to use them would be good!

flashio
01-27-2021, 07:30 AM
+1 we need more ways to spend tokens

Razererxx
01-27-2021, 08:07 AM
Cool idea, defibebtly supporting it

Cabss
01-27-2021, 08:11 AM
+1 for this idea. using crate tokens would be good .

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

dualray
01-27-2021, 08:11 AM
You can also get hautlet token, buy and sell Windows, then use gold buy plat egg.

I don't see a reason why to use story token for name changing.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

ndyfixer
01-30-2021, 04:12 PM
So that mean we can scam other players then change our ign immediately? Great

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
01-30-2021, 05:53 PM

You are the one that thought about doing that.

Abdu ._.
01-30-2021, 05:59 PM

Didn’t think of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndyfixer
01-30-2021, 10:09 PM
You are the one that thought about doing that.Still, not the only one.

xsilentninjax
01-30-2021, 10:12 PM
There are definetly some currency tokens that I'm sure people have a lot of but never use so adding more ways to use them would be good!

vardan vale tokens....

aikl
01-30-2021, 10:13 PM
+1 for this

codered
01-31-2021, 03:02 AM
Instead of changing ign using token which is not wise bcs it is hard to recognize who is who if too many name changes, why not use the tokens to open pet slot. I need open many pet slot , so yeah xd.

Tampia
01-31-2021, 03:13 AM
Increasing the story tokens capacity is also good idea. The thread owner has a good idea I usually just buy character slot to make characters with IGN I just want to keep. So if I find it cool it won’t be taken. However, using other currency or tokens on changing IGN is also a great idea so some of our tokens in our satchel is useful. +1 with this idea![emoji91]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tampia
01-31-2021, 03:34 AM
Both have points

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
01-31-2021, 03:57 AM
+1 for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
01-31-2021, 12:00 PM
for the people that say that scammers are just going to change their ign easily, let me remind you that they have multiple accounts, them being alts in the same account or different accounts. Adding this option would not increase scamming, as they have their methods. I had one experience in which a guy took my abyssal armor with one account, and an hour later he listed it at auction with his alt.

I would like to say thanks to all of you who support my idea! I'm glad to see that the community would like something like this.

Remiem
02-01-2021, 06:45 AM
Adding this to the suggestions forum for dev visibility. :)

gilmakil
06-23-2021, 05:33 PM
Name and surname are the main attributes by which the specific person is identified and registered in civil status documents and other official documents according to national law. Name and/or surname can be changed administratively. The name for any payment made in or outside the EU is always secure, and no one can vandalize the account. I like a payment app (https://maxpay.com/) that helps companies with payments more quickly because you can't fake the application. You can't steal anyone's name even if you want to. XD.

BaronB
06-23-2021, 07:22 PM
umm... Plat eggs are free to farm during easter time, can also farm gold for free to save up and buy plat eggs which give you plats to be able to change your ign.. sure it isn't as frequent as if you paid for plats, however if you find a cool name, make a new char save the name, and when easter comes and you can farm for those plat eggs, you will have enough to change to your new ign and its not cost a penny besides time!

1 <3

emilyresmi
07-28-2021, 02:01 PM
The terms and conditions do not allow the transfer of ownership of the account, it is only allowed to update the name of the beneficiary to correct typos or make necessary adjustments following events such as marriage, death or merger of companies. And with Сovery (https://covery.ai/)I feel safe and there is no trace of fraud in my bank account and I go bankrupt. That's why it's better to pay extra for good security than to be stressed so that I don't run out of money at all times.

turnerfait
07-29-2021, 02:37 AM
umm... Plat eggs are free to farm during easter time, can also farm gold for free to save up and buy plat eggs which give you plats to be able to change your ign.. sure it isn't as frequent as if you paid for plats, however if you find a cool name, make a new char save the name, and when easter comes and you can farm for those plat eggs, you will have enough to change to your new ign and its not cost a penny besides time!

1 <3
The terms and conditions do not allow the transfer of ownership of the account, it is only allowed to update the name of the beneficiary to correct typos or make necessary adjustments following events such as marriage, death or merger of companies. And with Сovery I feel safe and there is no trace of fraud in my bank account and I go bankrupt. That's why it's better to pay extra for good security than to be stressed so that I don't run out of money at all times.