PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Trax

Racheltraxlove
04-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Hello everyone, My name is Rachel Trax and I am 17 c:
I am fairly new to these MMORPG but my Older brother has told me all about them, I decided to be different from him and play these MMORPGs on mah EVO 4G. (:
I've played this game for about 5 minutes total and to be honest, coolest MMORPG I've played, this being one of the four I've played :p
Ima cute little bear named RachelTrax so if you would like to help me and teach me some stuffs that'd be just WONDERFUL ,
c:
Thankkk youuu

Swampy
04-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Welcome to the game and forums!! You'll love bears the most. :D :D :D :D :D
As a beginning bear you might want to:
Max out rage
Max out stomp
Put your attributes into STR and DEX
A pure strength bear has horrible hit percentage which is why you should invest in either DEX or INT.

For later levels think about trying a duel STR/INT bear!!!!!!!! They are truly awesome and look epic with their wands!

Appleisaac
04-16-2012, 05:36 AM
Welcome to the game and forums!! You'll love bears the most. :D :D :D :D :D
As a beginning bear you might want to:
Max out rage
Max out stomp
Put your attributes into STR and DEX
A pure strength bear has horrible hit percentage which is why you should invest in either DEX or INT.

For later levels think about trying a duel STR/INT bear!!!!!!!! They are truly awesome and look epic with their wands!
^_^ Wow swamp, I didnt know you were serious about raising future generations of int bears XD.

Welcome to the forums Rachel! I suggest you start out using mostly str on your bear, but putting a few points in dex ;).

STR-armor dodge health (survival stuff)
DEX-damage critical hit% (damage dealing stuff)
INT-...eh? I think int combines a little bit of both, but int bears a little hard to use if its your first time playing ;)
(sorry swamp :P we both know they are XD)

Sryyoulose
04-16-2012, 12:40 PM
^_^ Wow swamp, I didnt know you were serious about raising future generations of int bears XD.

Welcome to the forums Rachel! I suggest you start out using mostly str on your bear, but putting a few points in dex ;).

STR-armor dodge health (survival stuff)
DEX-damage critical hit% (damage dealing stuff)
INT-...eh? I think int combines a little bit of both, but int bears a little hard to use if its your first time playing ;)
(sorry swamp :P we both know they are XD)
Int is the hardest to master on a bird or bear, so starting out, you can go every level 3 str 2 dex that's mainly all you have to worry about, for more in depth tactics check out my guide to pve.!