PDA

View Full Version : Exposing Cheating against tos?

Redjellydonut
01-27-2021, 02:59 PM
So yesterday i posted proof of a player hacking and running a 42 second run. I posted here to get the attention on dev and help them find the cheaters...however my post was taken down and i was given a “strike” for exposing a cheater.

They told me its against rules to expose a cheater here.....

This is just an FYI for those who want to “help” sts by posting evidence. Send them an email instead so it can be kept secret i guess or u will get penalized instead. I didnt mean to go against tos, just struck me as odd...[emoji2371]

Have an awesome day guys [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

driuipafe
01-27-2021, 03:57 PM
So yesterday i posted proof of a player hacking and running a 42 second run. I posted here to get the attention on dev and help them find the cheaters...however my post was taken down and i was given a “strike” for exposing a cheater.

They told me its against rules to expose a cheater here.....

This is just an FYI for those who want to “help” sts by posting evidence. Send them an email instead so it can be kept secret i guess or u will get penalized instead. I didnt mean to go against tos, just struck me as odd...[emoji2371]

Have an awesome day guys [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSend them a mail to sts support they don't want drama at forum that's all [emoji14]

Wysłane z mojego SM-G960F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Seyrarms
01-27-2021, 07:19 PM
Send them a mail to sts support they don't want drama at forum that's all [emoji14]

Wysłane z mojego SM-G960F przy użyciu TapatalkaThat's true send mail to sts and explain about "the cheater"

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk