PDA

View Full Version : Build for Skratch Staff

Achates
01-27-2021, 07:13 PM
Can anyone help me on making my skill build? I am confused to use any skills, since the proc of this staff is short but hurtfull, can anyone show me a build to use the proc effectively? Currently i use Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Arc Shield, are these skills good? :D

will0
01-27-2021, 07:24 PM
mages uses INT and some DEX mostly stick with this thumb of rule...

Passive max out Might , Agility and Knowledge .. crit if you have spare points after adding to your skills

Gaurav Arora
01-27-2021, 07:31 PM
Can anyone help me on making my skill build? I am confused to use any skills, since the proc of this staff is short but hurtfull, can anyone show me a build to use the proc effectively? Currently i use Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Arc Shield, are these skills good? :DBro get skratch gun for bosses. When staff procs, immediately switch to gun.

dualray
01-27-2021, 07:56 PM
U need ebon armor, enegizer and lighting, use seirian to increase the crit.
When pop serian you can have almost 80% or more crit. Ebon armor give you 50% haste i believe so you can hit lighting with crit doing crazy damages in less than three seconds.

Try that.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Achates
01-27-2021, 10:25 PM
U need ebon armor, enegizer and lighting, use seirian to increase the crit.
When pop serian you can have almost 80% or more crit. Ebon armor give you 50% haste i believe so you can hit lighting with crit doing crazy damages in less than three seconds.

Try that.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks all for the help, i will try to make all of your suggestions, i will focus on Int and Dex, then i will buy skratch gun after this because currently i am aiming for Ebon armor first. Ty all for your attentions :D

Gaurav Arora
01-27-2021, 11:21 PM
Thanks all for the help, i will try to make all of your suggestions, i will focus on Int and Dex, then i will buy skratch gun after this because currently i am aiming for Ebon armor first. Ty all for your attentions :DPut 1/5 of total points in dex and rest all in int.

Achates
01-28-2021, 12:31 AM
Put 1/5 of total points in dex and rest all in int.

Okay, i think youre right since it gives small amount of health, Crit, and damage :D