PDA

View Full Version : Twinks Come here if you have failed Project Twinks Test

Anecat
04-16-2012, 12:41 AM
I will group up with 9 other lvl 15 pvpers. We will train, give each other builds, help other guild members in times of need. I am raising money and have 3000c. If you can provide the guild for us please notify me and i will raise a poll between the guild. The pvper with the most money raise will get to name the guild and be our master, but first i would like to form the group first. I will post names of interested forumers in here and pm me you SL name so i can friend you.

xkoolwillx
04-16-2012, 01:17 AM
I will group up with 9 other lvl 15 pvpers that have been ejected from Project Twink. We will train, give each other builds, help other guild members in times of need. WE WILL SOON BE ABLE TO BECOME THE STRONGEST AND WILL CHALLENGE PROJECT TWINK! I am raising money and have 3000c. If you can provide the guild for us please notify ma and i will raise a poll between the guild. The pvper with the most money raise will get to name the guild and be our master, but first i would like to form the group first. I will post names of interested forumers in here and pm me you SL name so i can friend you.
May i ask did u not get accepted in Project Twink and ur trying to make a guild that can compete with us even tought u failed the test and still belive that u can beat us ?

Anecat
04-16-2012, 01:19 AM
Hey all im saying is that what people think are weak can rise to the top with help. I didnt get accepted because i was being a horrible pvper and pressure outdid me.

Anecat
04-16-2012, 01:22 AM
Wait, "us"? Meaning your Project Twink? Im not going to take revenge or anything but i needed a imotional speexh. :)

javier995
04-16-2012, 01:45 AM
In PT, we give you the test.

If you don't pass it, big whoop. You can always try again. Doesn't mean you have to act this way and attempt to rival us.

Most l15s are tested by Goatinferno, one of the best twinks out there. It's not likely for you to win the first time if your totally new.

He has a kind heart, and if you even get him to dead-45% hp during the fight, he will let you in.

Only reasons you get booted from the guild (ONLY Goatinferno does the booting, or one of the other 2 core members), if they get complaints about you.

If you keep rushing, just total new players without a reason other than you want free kills, you're out.
If you harass the other members, you're out.
If you bully any of the members, you're out.
If you make any un needed drama just Bc your ego is too big, your out.

We here look out for each other, and if you mess with one Twink you get the whole Project.

That being said, sure you can get better. Sure you can train, and sure you can be the best out there. Anything is possible.

Just take note, if it's a war that you're looking for, we don't take part in silly kid stuff. If you have a problem, Goat will happily 1v1 with you and fix it.

Kanozaki
04-16-2012, 01:51 AM
Hey bud , just because you aren't in PT doesnt mean u can't get help , feel free to ask me questions (:
Add Mastertwink

Anecat
04-16-2012, 01:58 AM
Please im not trying to make war. I just got carried overboard with the speech, please i dont want war.

javier995
04-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Then please change your speech, Bc by the looks of it that's what you want(:

See you ingame!

Rittik
04-16-2012, 02:37 AM
woooo Hawt! i love these threads ;)
Guys dont just feel bad if u fail PT test...i never even thought of joining PT ;) instead i go and make my own guild :)
i have many friends in PT and i can say everyone there are pretty similar like u :)
we all are just players who enjoys doing pvp :)

~Rik[Rittik]

Anecat
04-16-2012, 03:14 AM
Can i join that guild if this fails?

stophatin
04-16-2012, 01:12 PM
lmao

Zolum
04-16-2012, 02:48 PM
Just like my guild ane, they don't understand. You have a good idea, but when people don't want to accept it, they insult it. They have a problem with it. I didn't try to start a war either. It happens. Keep with your idea. Now Kano gets it. Kano will stay in PT and help you with questions. Rittik gets it too. Ane, your speech is fine, all people just don't accept it. This is not an insult to anyone, just truth.

Ardon
04-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Meh. People need to remember this is a game. Do what you want to do. If you care about what someone says to you in a game then you might have some issues

Sent from my Droid X

Zraorizer
04-16-2012, 05:35 PM
If I pass the test in PT I will not be in this the guild u making,if I did not make it I will be the Gm and pay 7k to make and name guild. and I will pay guild cuz I really want to make one
Thx

javier995
04-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Just like my guild ane, they don't understand. You have a good idea, but when people don't want to accept it, they insult it. They have a problem with it. I didn't try to start a war either. It happens. Keep with your idea. Now Kano gets it. Kano will stay in PT and help you with questions. Rittik gets it too. Ane, your speech is fine, all people just don't accept it. This is not an insult to anyone, just truth.

Actually, we didn't have a problem until you started one.

Like I've said before, we don't care what you call yourselves, it's just a label. You can be droids, we will be twinks, it doesn't matter it's just a game. You're the one that started getting pissed Bc we liked to be called twinks rather than droids, since it was an MMO tradition.

Why don't you leave it in the past, you decided to start a war that only went on in your head. You involved PT in it, when we didn't want to take part in it.

I have no idea why you keep bringing this subject up._., but leave us out of any other little wars you want to start. Like what happnened last time, Goat took you into 1v1 and ended it there. You, him, and those who asked know what side won. He was nice enough not to post the winner on forums, so both of you could keep your sense in pride.

So drop it.

Also Ane, like I said above.

You can take the test as many times as you want, you don't need to quit after the first time. If you wish to enter the guild that bad, Goat will let you in. He usually gives you a certain amount of time to get better. Than he decides if you fight him or someone else.

Anyways good luck !

iAmPain
04-16-2012, 08:14 PM
this thread is too hot. phew phew

Zolum
04-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Actually, we didn't have a problem until you started one.

Like I've said before, we don't care what you call yourselves, it's just a label. You can be droids, we will be twinks, it doesn't matter it's just a game. You're the one that started getting pissed Bc we liked to be called twinks rather than droids, since it was an MMO tradition.

Why don't you leave it in the past, you decided to start a war that only went on in your head. You involved PT in it, when we didn't want to take part in it.

I have no idea why you keep bringing this subject up._., but leave us out of any other little wars you want to start. Like what happnened last time, Goat took you into 1v1 and ended it there. You, him, and those who asked know what side won. He was nice enough not to post the winner on forums, so both of you could keep your sense in pride.

So drop it.

Also Ane, like I said above.

You can take the test as many times as you want, you don't need to quit after the first time. If you wish to enter the guild that bad, Goat will let you in. He usually gives you a certain amount of time to get better. Than he decides if you fight him or someone else.

Anyways good luck !

Javier I wan't referring to anyone thank you. I'm done fighting this. I'm making friends with more PT players. There are still the stubborn ones though. Let's not get Ane's thread locked, just PM me. I was talking to Anecat. And Ane, putting money into a guild owned by someone else screams scam. They get your money, make the guild and kick u out. Join us, or I'll fund u completely and u name the guild as you own. I'll talk to u tomorrow morning about this. You'll make up your mind I am sure of it Ane.