PDA

View Full Version : Pretty creative scam try

dudetus
04-16-2012, 04:19 AM
So yesterday I was just minding my own business in Balefort, checking the cs, chatting with friends and so fort.

Then this one guy gave me quite interesting merching opportunity.

I was offered one of the first dropped 2012 Rabbit ears. It was so rare and limited because it was before the patch and there were supposedly only three ears dropped before the patch so this particular ear was really something which could be described as rly exclusive. Price tag? 2.5 Millions.

But wait, there's more!

After I politely rejected his rly rare opportunity he offered me something which has to be a piece of PL item history.

First ever dropped Wraith Armor of Void!!! Price tag: 5 millions.

Too bad I rejected this offer as well... This kind of offers don't come by that often :(...

RaptorBlitz
04-16-2012, 05:21 AM
Lol. Very creative attempt at trying to suck gold out of your wallet.

Ixillicus
04-16-2012, 05:45 AM
Hmmm... well whoever it was must be fairly knowledgeable about the game, because the average player/scammer probably wouldn't know about either of those things.

Riccits
04-16-2012, 08:20 AM
theres really a cyber armor of the void wich dropped at the begin of ao3. it was a bug. there are mayb 3 in all around, ive heard yanis has one. 5mil would be kinda cheap ;)

Elyseon
04-16-2012, 09:16 AM
I heard they were patched to be untadeable

dudetus
04-16-2012, 09:27 AM
theres really a cyber armor of the void wich dropped at the begin of ao3. it was a bug. there are mayb 3 in all around, ive heard yanis has one. 5mil would be kinda cheap ;)

Yup but it was normal Wraith Armor of Void so :D...

I once saw Cyber Armor in CS for like 1M. Was too slow to get it :<

Riccits
04-16-2012, 09:47 AM

later u could obtain them with the cyber quests and so untradeable
the bugged dropping one looked like a scorpion leather.

Elyseon
04-16-2012, 09:57 AM

later u could obtain them with the cyber quests and so untradeable
the bugged dropping one looked like a scorpion leather.
Wait the cyber? Or the 46 AO2 stuff?

Swimmingstar
04-16-2012, 04:58 PM
At first I thought you meant cyber armor and I was like OMG why not accept it?! Then I saw... oh, wraith.

dudetus
04-16-2012, 05:06 PM
At first I thought you meant cyber armor and I was like OMG why not accept it?! Then I saw... oh, wraith.

Lol yup I decided to edit my post in order to ppl actually realize it was just a normal Wraith armor :D