PDA

View Full Version : Coming back from the unknown!

Cheekybruh
01-28-2021, 02:14 PM
Hey folks!

Hope you're all safe and well during these exciting and challenging days!

After years of being ''IRL AFK'', I'm back with STS.

Sadly, my game account is long lost and forgotten, so I'd have to come back as a 'newbie', which is what brought me here.

Is it a good time, or worth starting a new character now? Knowing I had a pro one, since 2013, I feel a bit 'new' and 'lost' here even though I've been with STS since the beginning on PL.

Hello to the oldies being here too!

Thank you :)

CursedGuyAL
01-28-2021, 02:31 PM
Hey folks!

Hope you're all safe and well during these exciting and challenging days!

After years of being ''IRL AFK'', I'm back with STS.

Sadly, my game account is long lost and forgotten, so I'd have to come back as a 'newbie', which is what brought me here.

Is it a good time, or worth starting a new character now? Knowing I had a pro one, since 2013, I feel a bit 'new' and 'lost' here even though I've been with STS since the beginning on PL.

Hello to the oldies being here too!

Thank you :)Gold is easier to get due to people complaining about gold loot, now there's tons of inflation or whatever people call it. It's a good time to start back, i came back at the start of december and 2 days i made 500m just cause of 2x plat offers had just started so i had fresh offers and went crazy.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Neverr
01-28-2021, 02:32 PM
Wcb. I am a Newbie as well ;)

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
01-28-2021, 07:41 PM
Gold is easier to get due to people complaining about gold loot, now there's tons of inflation or whatever people call it. It's a good time to start back, i came back at the start of december and 2 days i made 500m just cause of 2x plat offers had just started so i had fresh offers and went crazy.

How did you make 500m in 2 days with 2x plat offers?
Care to elaborate..

CursedGuyAL
01-28-2021, 08:07 PM
How did you make 500m in 2 days with 2x plat offers?
Care to elaborate..I do paid offers and there's offers that payout 5k plat during 2x plat, I didn't do any of those, i stuck to the 2k offers cause they cost alot less.

XxretepxX
01-28-2021, 11:40 PM
I do paid offers and there's offers that payout 5k plat during 2x plat, I didn't do any of those, i stuck to the 2k offers cause they cost alot less.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using TapatalkYou dont know if he wants to spend hundreds of dollars though, youre making it seem easier than it is

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

CursedGuyAL
01-29-2021, 12:25 AM
You dont know if he wants to spend hundreds of dollars though, youre making it seem easier than it is

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkYou can earn alot of plat as a new player or returning player, offers are good during that time, I earned thousands of plat from free offers.

QuaseT
01-29-2021, 12:35 AM
You can earn alot of plat as a new player or returning player, offers are good during that time, I earned thousands of plat from free offers.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using TapatalkIt really depends on your location. Some countries have almost no offers above 20 plats and the usa and uk seem have the best offers. Wcb to the Op tho!

Mythocrisis
01-29-2021, 06:15 AM
It really depends on your location. Some countries have almost no offers above 20 plats and the usa and uk seem have the best offers. Wcb to the Op tho!

Yea I think that's my case..
My MAXIMUM offer payout is 210 plat and that too is a long game leveling process.