PDA

View Full Version : Thanks StS for the email

Permabanme
01-29-2021, 05:26 AM
Hey I just want to thank StS for sending emails that the forums was hacked here I appreciate the time you all take to keep what we have information wise safe on the game I hope they get what they deserve happy hunting all

Waug
01-29-2021, 07:34 AM
Ya thanks for informing us after like 2 months after that happened? :sleeping:

Permabanme
01-29-2021, 08:40 AM
Wow was it really that long ago?

Buchmeister
01-29-2021, 11:27 AM
Ya thanks for informing us after like 2 months after that happened? :sleeping:

Stuff like this takes time to repair, they didn't want to let us know about it and be like "oh yeah and we're still trying to fix it"

Waug
02-02-2021, 07:57 AM
Stuff like this takes time to repair, they didn't want to let us know about it and be like "oh yeah and we're still trying to fix it"

Opposite, in this type of case it's one of the first priorities to make users aware.
But as expected and like every company out there they're trying to play safe legally, after police complain, it's like have u warned users, sts : Ah k we'll have to, we mean really have to warn? ah k will do it.

Buchmeister
02-24-2021, 01:48 PM
Opposite, in this type of case it's one of the first priorities to make users aware.
But as expected and like every company out there they're trying to play safe legally, after police complain, it's like have u warned users, sts : Ah k we'll have to, we mean really have to warn? ah k will do it.

You'd think that, but companies often wait before they contain the issue before they inform clients. If they announce one database was breached, another could've been breached before they fix it so they want to give end-users the full report.