PDA

View Full Version : Help! stuck in tutorial!

Kaz7454
04-16-2012, 10:07 AM
I'm not sure what im doing wrong or if it is the game. I'm stuck on the club zombie level. Ive played it several times, of which the last time i spent over an hour. It just keeps sending wave after wave of zombies with out ever showing any sign of completion. not sure if there is anything special i need to do other than kill the zombies. Please help the game looks really cool so far other than still being stuck in the tutorial.:mad:

I guess I should also add that I'm playing this on a droid phone if that helps

Lavalamp
04-16-2012, 11:10 AM
When you reach the en of the map do u see a glowing circle on the floor? If so that's how u complete the map by exiting the lvl. If not that then email support team and they can help you get it figured out.

Bpog
04-16-2012, 11:46 AM
There are two tutorial objectives that you are supposed to do. It should tell you to use your new skill and then tell you to feed. Are the tutorial instructions not showing up at all?

If you can, take a screenshot in the mission and take a screen shot of the tutorial map. This would help me see what the problem is and get it fixed as soon as possible.

Kaz7454
04-16-2012, 12:01 PM
not sure on how to take a screenshot with my phone (mytouch4g) but it took me re-installing the app and using a different email account to get it to work.