PDA

View Full Version : on Chrome - some clue that you can scroll down

Snakespeare
04-16-2012, 12:22 PM
In CS you know there are items further down the list because there is an arrow in the lower right corner.

In inventory, I had no idea that there was more further down my list. I had over 100 items and couldn't join maps but the only items I could liquidate were the good ones. Finally I figured out to click-and-hold an item in the list and move the mouse upward.

Now, on my iPad, I would have just done that without thinking, but on Chrome it doesn't occur to me.

Additionally, I was just told that there are more than four costumes. Think of the plat I could have spent these last four days if I knew there were more costumes further down the list. :D

ninjaduck
04-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Think of the plat I could have spent these last four days if I knew there were more costumes further down the list. :D

Gotta love the reasoning there :cool:

Fyrce
04-16-2012, 02:45 PM
Actually I really love that I can scroll down the inventory list just by rolling my mouse button or flicking my finger. I keep trying to do that with the CS lists and then I remember, "Oh yeah, arrows" -- can we make the CS lists like the inventory lists?

I scrolled because I had more items in my inventory than I could see so I went looking for them, by finger flicking/mouseball rolling.