PDA

View Full Version : Hello im new

KIemen
04-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Hello im new :orange:

Paar
04-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forums! Im Paar! What STS games do you play? What Lvl are you and What do you like about the game :) If you play Star Legends Find me on my Main in my signature below! Have a good time on the forums and if you need ANYTHING! Ask or remember the search bar is your friend :)

Otukura
04-16-2012, 10:20 PM
*suspicious face*

the real Klemen got banned...

either way, welcome, or welcome back? :D

WoundedEagle
04-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Otu, what are you talking about?

-Calling him Otu
-Knowing how to use this forum well: signature, threads.
-Having your signature say: "I'm new around here" In bold, underlined and sized text.

I'm just saying, it's suspicious.

Walkhardd
04-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Otu, what are you talking about?

-Calling him Otu
-Knowing how to use this forum well: signature, threads.
-Having your signature say: "I'm new around here" In bold, underlined and sized text.

I'm just saying, it's suspicious.

its obvious that this is a different guy and a new player...this is KIemen with an "I" not an "L". Come on bro, cut him some slack..

Anyways...welcome to the forums. :D

WoundedEagle
04-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Disregards. Keeping mouth shut.

WoundedEagle
04-17-2012, 02:25 PM
- I often shorten names of people, so i called him Otu.
- Ive been on many vBulletin forums before
- thats because i am new

What can I do for having the same name as the other guy? The name "Klemen" was untaken in the game, so I took it. 2 days later I joined this forum and wanted the same name as in the game, but it was taken, so I took the closest thing to my name.

And thanks for the welcome, Walk :)

Alright, Just a suggestion, I'd consider changing your name, because the Original Klemen on these forums was rotten and he has created havok here which caused you to get the assumptions you've been getting. There are plenty of name in that game, because it's a new game.

morfic
04-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Alright, Just a suggestion, I'd consider changing your name, because the Original Klemen on these forums was rotten and he has created havok here which caused you to get the assumptions you've been getting. There are plenty of name in that game, because it's a new game.

I am not too sure I agree with that sentiment. What if...he's Klemen is every game he has ever played before this. He should change his handle because someone else got banned with that name?

Oh and also on an unrelated note. I played with the old Klemen in WoM. He was a really good guy and extremely helpful to the community. I know what happened to get him banned... and I agree with the decision. But I don't agree that he was "Rotten". He just made a bad decision.

WoundedEagle
04-17-2012, 02:50 PM
I am not too sure I agree with that sentiment. What if...he's Klemen is every game he has ever played before this. He should change his handle because someone else got banned with that name?

Oh and also on an unrelated note. I played with the old Klemen in WoM. He was a really good guy and extremely helpful to the community. I know what happened to get him banned... and I agree with the decision. But I don't agree that he was "Rotten". He just made a bad decision.

You know Klemen as a WoM player, not as a PL player, so, no offense, but you don't know what he was like. I'm just saying, it's not going to hurt him to change his name, and it would be for the better to avoid confusion. If you'd like to explain more in depth, respond to my PM, please.

WoundedEagle
04-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Sorry, but im not gonna change my name... I had this name in other games too (battlefield, AC, cod, haypi kingdom etc.) :(

What was this Klemen alike anyway?

No comment XD

Otukura
04-17-2012, 10:10 PM
You know Klemen as a WoM player, not as a PL player, so, no offense, but you don't know what he was like. I'm just saying, it's not going to hurt him to change his name, and it would be for the better to avoid confusion. If you'd like to explain more in depth, respond to my PM, please.

I liked him when he played PL, was a fun guy at level 10.

Beanmachine
04-23-2012, 01:54 AM
He was the hero who made my sig that I still sport today...I have no idea why he got banned in the first place:(

morfic
04-23-2012, 09:07 AM
What? KIemen got banned too?