PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

v for Vendetta
04-16-2012, 02:24 PM
im lordvendetta but call me v i noticed that there's only 2 types of weapons was wondering if we could add weps from lastchaos nightshadow and bat wings important just throwing ideas out there

fallen0888
04-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Just another idea what about an option to have alerts when missions are complete :D

OvigorothO
04-16-2012, 03:39 PM
im lordvendetta but call me v i noticed that there's only 2 types of weapons was wondering if we could add weps from lastchaos nightshadow and bat wings important just throwing ideas out there

not sure what lastchaos is but if they take ideas from any other official company they could get in serious trouble for plagiarism.

Just another idea what about an option to have alerts when missions are complete :D

you receive notifications when your missions are complete; something like "your mission is ready to be completed on the map"

fallen0888
04-16-2012, 03:40 PM

not sure what lastchaos is but if the take ideas from any other official company they could get in serious trouble for plagiarism.

you receive notifications when your missions are complete; something like "your mission is ready to be completed on the map" no I mean to your phone when not in app

OvigorothO
04-16-2012, 03:41 PM
no I mean to your phone when not in app

oh I c, I too have wished in the past foe something similar to happen when something you have listed in cs sells.

fallen0888
04-16-2012, 03:42 PM
no I mean to your phone when not in app

oh I c, I too have wished in the past foe something similar to happen when something you have listed in cs sells. that would be great too

Apollyon
04-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Unless you mean two types of special weapons from the plat box, you are quite mistaken. There is a fairly good variety of weapon types. Problem is they are only cosmetic differences.

As for quest completion notices, you are referring to push notifications. And yes.that would be handy. I think however this thread should be moved to feedback and suggestions.