PDA

View Full Version : Energy problem

v for Vendetta
04-16-2012, 02:29 PM
i noticed alot of ppl saying take energy off but u have to realiz that developers need there bread milk if u want energy pay plat important just know that its FREE NO POP UPS so be greatful V

Wererhino
04-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Idk why everyone defaults to the idea of buying energy recharges. I have 11,000 pve kills and havent bought any... The energy system is just a critical part of the game play and not a money pit.

morfic
04-16-2012, 02:36 PM
Bottom line is.. Energy cannot be removed. The game is built around energy, and if it was removed the game would be broken and horrible.

After playing more, I have no problem with the energy system, and kind of enjoy trying to figure out the best ways to use it.

fallen0888
04-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Bottom line is.. Energy cannot be removed. The game is built around energy, and if it was removed the game would be broken and horrible.

After playing more, I have no problem with the energy system, and kind of enjoy trying to figure out the best ways to use it.

Agreed

Deathpunch
04-16-2012, 04:02 PM
I agree with morfic, as well. The energy bar isn't so bad, especially since they increased the energy drops in the 3D dungeons and I have an alt. I sometimes find myself doing the timed quests just to use up the energy I got so I can go do something else.

-----
Sent from my MIUI HTC Evo 3D

v for Vendetta
04-16-2012, 06:01 PM
i see it as a time to pvp

Wolves
04-16-2012, 06:08 PM
The Energy system is actually making me play MORE. Every time I think I'll be out of energy and I can switch to my alt or RL, I level up or get an energy drop and have to start all over. FML

ninjaduck
04-16-2012, 06:16 PM

Exactly the same with me!

n00b13st
04-16-2012, 07:32 PM
I agree (as I posted on the thread where Sam posted the excerpt from Beau at Massively.) The energy system is not a problem - I play all I have time for and have not purchased a single energy refill.

Rethink your methods, folks that have trouble with the energy system.

Fyrce
04-16-2012, 08:50 PM
I haven't had energy issues either. I usually pop in when I cannot play just to activate missions. I find it's difficult to keep my energy depleted.

Earlier, I activated missions and saved 3e for 1 dungeon and ended up playing that dungeon 3 times with all the drops. After that I was tired, so I checked CS and then activated yet another mission before logging off.

I just checked and I have more energy again. But I'm tired of searching for missions to activate, so I'll wait for the energy to fill up and when I can play this evening.

And all I did with my alts was also to activate their missions -- apparently I do not have enough time to play them.

Maybe when/if I finally cap...

When I do want to play, I collect a couple missions to try to get some buffs and most times end up with more energy. Have to be careful if you have full energy when collecting missions -- like maybe do 1 dungeon before collecting a mission, in case you get energy as a reward.

Swimmingstar
04-16-2012, 09:00 PM

Yep, after using some tips.

YYZ????
04-16-2012, 09:35 PM
After a few days, I am getting used to the energy thing. Just takes a little planning.

1) Get done with work. Stay at work for a few minutes and hit a few 2.5-3 hour missions.
2) Get home, steal my wifes kindle, complete missions, then go kill mobs:-)
3) Give Kindle back :-(
4) Hop on Chrome, activate 9-24 hour mission. Play PL.
5) Rinse and repeat.

Read Morfic's energy guide to help lay out your plan!

n00b13st
04-17-2012, 01:34 AM
After a few days, I am getting used to the energy thing. Just takes a little planning.

1) Get done with work. Stay at work for a few minutes and hit a few 2.5-3 hour missions.
2) Get home, steal my wifes kindle, complete missions, then go kill mobs:-)
3) Give Kindle back :-(
4) Hop on Chrome, activate 9-24 hour mission. Play PL.
5) Rinse and repeat.

Read Morfic's energy guide to help lay out your plan!

Kindle? What? I find no Kindle version?

Otukura
04-17-2012, 01:36 AM
Kindle? What? I find no Kindle version?

Kindle Fire