PDA

View Full Version : Request

Nick41324
04-16-2012, 02:44 PM
On chrome, there is a button at the top left that makes you log out every time you push it. I am constantly accidentally pushing it after looking at my friends list or searching my inventory.

It would be great if it was removed since there is already a log out button. No need for two, right?

Swimmingstar
04-16-2012, 04:46 PM
On chrome, there is a button at the top left that makes you log out every time you push it. I am constantly accidentally pushing it after looking at my friends list or searching my inventory.

It would be great if it was removed since there is already a log out button. No need for two, right?

I guess they don't want you to play so much! Jk, jk.

But if you keep pressing it, if it's an ipod/iphone you have to try not to touch it and remember it's there, since the screen is small, unless you want to log out. This applies to all small phones, but if you have a bigger phone, for example, and Evo, you shouldn't be touching it unless you have big fingers. And if you have a tablet like a Galaxy or ipad, you shouldn't be accidentally touching it unless your hands are giant. And if you have a computer, you should not be accidentally clicking it at all, unless you're randomly clicking everywhere, crazily, which you shouldn't be doing.