PDA

View Full Version : Guild Position

tommyphom
04-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Such as member, recruiter,officer, & master. I suggest that there should be more positions, such as junior and/or senior position (etc.) . Everyone likes to be promoted. But that could cause some problems for a guild. Positions can show how long they've been in guild, (such as junior/senior) but I don't think there are enough positions to work with. The newcomers can see who to go to for guild info. So.. I'm just putting that out there! :)

OvigorothO
04-16-2012, 04:48 PM
there is nothing wrong with the current guild rank system. IMO it looks like your just looking for some in-game Rep. I remember when the recruiter class didn't exist and there was only officers and members. that was a nessesary change. the "senior" rank you are describing is very similar to the officer rank. in many guilds (successful ones) the master promotes you as the time you've been in the guild amasses. just my constructive insight on your idea.

MrKrone
04-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Maybe it could be like WoW, where you can make as many positions as you want, and name each one what you want.

Rawrimafish
04-17-2012, 02:40 PM
new comers
like in forum cept it aint new comers :)