PDA

View Full Version : Just a question about vanities

Tampia
02-01-2021, 03:39 AM
Why is prices for vanities are decreasing...I mean they said expansion is coming soon and I know it will come but does it really affect the prices of vanities? Like I don’t understand. Gears might decrease prices but vanities such as bullion bowl and frank mask are decreasing price. Someone explain please and not just vanities or gears that re decreasing. Some are increasing and some are decreasing. What do you guys think about the decreasing price of vanity?

Ps.I was selling my bullion bowl and most of the people told me the price will decrease more than right now bcuz they said expansion is coming. That’s what got me confused or maybe they’re just trying to make a strategy so they could buy the bowl in lower price?

ChaoticG
02-01-2021, 03:47 AM
My guess would be people are trying to sell off vanities so they can have gold for new gears since the price of fresh arc gear is usually astronomical, but that's just my guess :p Ive seen some vanities like Tux's decrease in value for Wars and also a lot of vanities I never see posted in cs like Desert Assassin Helms and a Frank mask not too long ago.

Soniagurlz
02-01-2021, 04:07 AM
Why is prices for vanities are decreasing...I mean they said expansion is coming soon and I know it will come but does it really affect the prices of vanities? Like I don’t understand. Gears might decrease prices but vanities such as bullion bowl and frank mask are decreasing price. Someone explain please and not just vanities or gears that re decreasing. Some are increasing and some are decreasing. What do you guys think about the decreasing price of vanity?

Ps.I was selling my bullion bowl and most of the people told me the price will decrease more than right now bcuz they said expansion is coming. That’s what got me confused or maybe they’re just trying to make a strategy so they could buy the bowl in lower price?I think nope about expansion....more Like events awakening all vanity drop price... And middle of awake events all item expensive.. and when events end.. all item cheap Like hell haha... Elite awake/keys same to haha...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
02-01-2021, 04:14 AM
This is pretty much expected in any event that shifts expenditures towards a hot item for hoarding.

Not limited to vanities, the general population would get rid of anything that wouldn't appreciate, or not as drastic overtime compared to hoarding awakening gems for example. Thus, supply of everything rises, demand of everything drops as the general population is now sleeping on heaps of gems.

Furthermore, a secondary effect is the fact that billions of gold are now out of circulation leading to economic recession.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Soniagurlz
02-01-2021, 04:17 AM
This is pretty much expected in any event that shifts expenditures towards a hot item for hoarding.

Not limited to vanities, the general population would get rid of anything that wouldn't appreciate, or not as drastic overtime compared to hoarding awakening gems for example. Thus, supply of everything rises, demand of everything drops as the general population is now sleeping on piles of gems, that gurantees profit.

A secondary effect is the fact that the economy as of now is in recession. Billions of gold are now out of circulation whenever these awakening events come.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk+1 :)

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
02-01-2021, 02:20 PM

Not limited to vanities, the general population would get rid of anything that wouldn't appreciate, or not as drastic overtime compared to hoarding awakening gems for example. Thus, supply of everything rises, demand of everything drops as the general population is now sleeping on heaps of gems.

Furthermore, a secondary effect is the fact that billions of gold are now out of circulation leading to economic recession.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Couldn't have said it better myself. Just simple economics is likely why the vanities are dropping