PDA

View Full Version : CTF Bug-Double and Triple Kills

Swimmingstar
04-16-2012, 04:38 PM
I've noticed that when someone kills someone else or you once, it sometimes gives you 2 deaths, the opponent 2 kills, and it shows up in chat.

I've also noticed someone killed someone once and it showed up as 3 deaths, 3 kills, and Example killed Example2 shows up 3 times in a row, even though they only really got killed once.

Is this intentional, or a bug?

This has happened to a lot of people and to me a few times.

Bpog
04-17-2012, 09:00 AM
I've noticed that when someone kills someone else or you once, it sometimes gives you 2 deaths, the opponent 2 kills, and it shows up in chat.

I've also noticed someone killed someone once and it showed up as 3 deaths, 3 kills, and Example killed Example2 shows up 3 times in a row, even though they only really got killed once.

Is this intentional, or a bug?

This has happened to a lot of people and to me a few times.

Looking into this, thank you.

Mrsberry
04-18-2012, 05:16 AM
I have noticed this too,

Another thing ive seen is a team mate and I could be fighting one person the enemy will die and give my team mate and I a kill on that one person. Giving the enemy two deaths when it should have been one. Doesnt always happen but have seen this a few times.

Also ive seen team mate kill teammate. Im not sure what is causing this, a bugged skill inflicting damage on both teammate and enemy? I have kill my teammates many times.

Swimmingstar
04-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Also ive seen team mate kill teammate. Im not sure what is causing this, a bugged skill inflicting damage on both teammate and enemy? I have kill my teammates many times.

I'm pretty sure it's if you activate light center and it kills them.

Cahaun
04-18-2012, 03:27 PM

I'm pretty sure it's if you activate light center and it kills them.
Light centers? Where are those?

Bpog
04-18-2012, 04:30 PM
There are traps in CTF. You can flip a switch to open some curtains, and light will pour in to the arena. This might very well be the cause of friendly fire.