PDA

View Full Version : Ebon Staff's Proc

Achates
02-02-2021, 11:56 PM
Can anyone explains to me about how does it works and how to maximize it? I am curious because it is interesting and has cool visual effect. I am using Skratch Staff right now and is it good to combine with?

Naaabmage
02-03-2021, 12:06 AM
Ebon staff isnt good at all...useless really...if want another weapon to combine with skratch staff...buy skratch rifle GG

Ilove_Poopoo
02-03-2021, 12:22 AM
Chance to proc while dealing damage.

- Applies mana and hp regen, replenishes around more or less 50% of each.

- Reflects 500% of incoming damage against lv71 enemies. Reflection is reduced by 50% for every level above lv71. Such that at lv76, it drops to 250%.

From personal experience, I would make a seperate loadout for it. Switch to it once ive landed my skills (It procs so often that it only needs a second to hold until it procs, then switch back to skratch). It's often used in Evg solo, or Deep Marsh to help clear out mobs.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Achates
02-03-2021, 01:27 AM
Ebon staff isnt good at all...useless really...if want another weapon to combine with skratch staff...buy skratch rifle GG
Thanks, i will try to

Achates
02-03-2021, 01:40 AM
Chance to proc while dealing damage.

- Applies mana and hp regen, replenishes around more or less 50% of each.

- Reflects 500% of incoming damage against lv71 enemies. Reflection is reduced by 50% for every level above lv71. Such that at lv76, it drops to 250%.

From personal experience, I would make a seperate loadout for it. Switch to it once ive landed my skills (It procs so often that it only needs a second to hold until it procs, then switch back to skratch). It's often used in Evg solo, or Deep Marsh to help clear out mobs.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Ty for explaining, so it will drop to 0% on lvl 81? Thats weird but i will try to buy another weap.