PDA

View Full Version : Zz community..

Shuri
04-16-2012, 08:11 PM
Title says it all.. I thought this game was supposed to be towards the more mature genre of players however lately I've been getting a lot of inappropriate whispers.

I.e. "want to cyber"
That sort of rubbish. Now don't get me wrong, I do play a female character but I also have a male character however as cash, vanity items and other sorts don't roll over and it's all on my female if I wish to 'enjoy my platinum purchases I have to play female.. however, that's not my problem. Problem is that I'm getting rather fed up with these types of whispers. I am a male in real life, I play a female character and I make sure they know I'm male in reality.. however. Nothing same thing over each day, as far as I can tell most of this community is a teenage-base and not that mature.. to be honest Requiem: Bloodymare was more mature in community and gore before it went from bloodymare to momento mori However that's not this game, this is dark legends and that's what it is. However asking people to cyber you.. over a game? It's just wrong, period. But it's not just that, it's the lack of moderators or admins on at a time. Earlier Delphi was on and everyone shut up. But the second she went it went all back to the same old trash, rather sad. Being 23 years old and getting hit with "cybers request" is rather frustrating and at times. Makes me just want to sit on the map screen and watch timers..

There's my two cents on how "mature" this game is. Take it or leave it..and I'm not on about request from the more mature people. Im talking about 14 and 16 year old boys... sad..

Fyrce
04-16-2012, 08:30 PM
I think it's less than on PL and SL, but I could be wrong. Just ignore the more annoying ones.

Deathpunch
04-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Standard answer #53246677:

Report and ignore/mute.

-----
Sent from my MIUI HTC Evo 3D

Slapjack456
04-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Im 16 and i thinks its weird and akward that someone would do that online on a video game.... feel bad for all those people who play female characters out there. Is there any way sts can fix that?

Shuri
04-17-2012, 04:14 PM
I think it's less than on PL and SL, but I could be wrong. Just ignore the more annoying ones.

Mm, Not really sure. I played SL and PL off and on. Mostly towards SL though and I never got troubled with a whisper of that standard. Maybe it's because the other two Legends have a chat filter that's restricted(if I remember right.) where as DL has the option to remove it, That's just my guess.

Takezaki
04-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Laugh it off.

Wererhino
04-17-2012, 04:45 PM
People are stupid, tolerance is the key. Don't reply, if they msg more than once then mute.

ghost.mw
04-17-2012, 05:04 PM
What do you mean more mature do you mean (nudity,use of drugs) because we already got the blood and strong language.