PDA

View Full Version : Hero Lupe

swoutttt
02-03-2021, 11:57 AM
Is this pet any usefull? I noticed for the last 3 weeks I havent seen a single egg in cs. Curious what the reason could be for that. If anyone can shed some light or experiences with this pet/egg it would be appreciated.

Legendssarcane
02-03-2021, 12:20 PM
Is this pet any usefull? I noticed for the last 3 weeks I havent seen a single egg in cs. Curious what the reason could be for that. If anyone can shed some light or experiences with this pet/egg it would be appreciated.It is useful in pve because of its 25% bd and ms (stacking). You will not see yet any single hero lupe egg in cs because It is not lootable in any crates I guess and during the winter event. Some players have it because they reach gold tier in winter event which it give a players to have that kind of egg.

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

dualray
02-03-2021, 03:16 PM
It was once on sale in the plat store but not many people bought it because you can get it by reaching plat tier or maybe gold tier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

synoptix
02-03-2021, 03:49 PM
Useless pet, you can get groucho if need ms and stacking damage, (%boss damage gives you same amount of damage as %stacking damage but ONLY at bosses, at mobs it sucks)

swoutttt
02-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Thanks all for replying and the info. I noticed you guys highlight the hb, does that mean its aa is even worse?
Also curious how much plat it was in store.

dualray
02-03-2021, 06:35 PM
Thanks all for replying and the info. I noticed you guys highlight the hb, does that mean its aa is even worse?
Also curious how much plat it was in store.It drop basket like good old cupcake does. Yeah, useless

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk