PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Event! The Return of Ral'Hess! New Vanities! New Relics!

Cinco
02-03-2021, 12:43 PM
LOVE | DEATH | DESTRUCTION

Ral'Hess, the King of Heartbreak, rises to torment Carvina on Valentine's Day!
Starting at 1:30PM Central on February 4th, face Ral'Hess in the Old Town Hotel.
Farm for the 'Hotelier' for free access to the Hotel Room or purchase access from the Keyman.

This year, the Hotel Key is only 5 Platinum (all previous years it was 10), and also offered as a trade-friendly kit!

Collect crafting components from the Hotelier and from Ral'Hess and talk to Valentina to craft this year's "Enraged Djinn" items.

Check out the Valentine Vanity vendor for a special 'World Tour' set.

229469 229470

Wear the World Tour shades, tee-shirt, jeans, and the Demon Lover wings for an Achievement and Title.

Boss Loot
+ New 2H Sword Elder Relic: "Assyr Exanguis" with excellent stats and chance for a massive 'bleed' proc on your enemy.
+ New Dual Sword Elder Relic: "Danse Macabre" with chance for an exceptionally poewrful 'blood shield' defensive buff.
+ Shining blood red 'Royal Blood' vanity sets.
+ "Love, Death, and Ink" tattoo tops - special 'shirtless' torso vanities that display Valentine-themed bicep, back and sleeve tats.
+ The "Invisible Ghost" - which can be crafted into the Furious Phantom and the new Leve 51 'Horror of Emptiness' (all variants are invisible).
+ Red, White, Blue, Gold and Green "Broken Hearts" which can be worn or used in crafting.

Crafting
+ Level 51 "Enraged" Djinn Spirits with improved stats over their Level 36 counterparts.
+ "Forgotten Vanity" elixir - can be used to summon a vendor that sells classic Valentine's Day items.

Bonus Vendor
+ An additional vanity Vendor will appear on February 11th!
+ The elusive tattoo vanity, 'Angina' bleeding heart pet, and Valentine Elder Relics will be available for purchase.
+ This vendor will go away when the event ends on February 18th.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Deusagor
02-03-2021, 01:00 PM
Thats cool

also be sure to join sts community (Discord)

link in the signature :D

Arhk
02-03-2021, 01:10 PM

Starting at 1:30PM Central on February 4th, face Ral'Hess in the Old Town Hotel.
Farm for the 'Hotelier' for free access to the Hotel Room or purchase access from the Keyman.

This year, the Hotel Key is only 5 Platinum (all previous years it was 10), and also offered as a trade-friendly kit!

Collect crafting components from the Hotelier and from Ral'Hess and talk to Valentina to craft this year's "Enraged Djinn" items.

229469 229470

Wear the World Tour shades, tee-shirt, jeans, and the Demon Lover wings for an Achievement and Title.

Boss Loot
+ New 2H Sword Elder Relic: "Assyr Exanguis" with excellent stats and chance for a massive 'bleed' proc on your enemy.
+ New Dual Sword Elder Relic: "Danse Macabre" with chance for an exceptionally poewrful 'blood shield' defensive buff.
+ "Love, Death, and Ink" tattoo tops - special 'shirtless' torso vanities that display Valentine-themed bicep, back and sleeve tats.
+ The "Invisible Ghost" - which can be crafted into the Furious Phantom and the new Leve 51 'Horror of Emptiness' (all variants are invisible).
+ Red, White, Blue, Gold and Green "Broken Hearts" which can be worn or used in crafting.

Crafting
+ Level 51 "Enraged" Djinn Spirits with improved stats over their Level 36 counterparts.
+ "Forgotten Vanity" elixir - can be used to summon a vendor that sells classic Valentine's Day items.

Bonus Vendor
+ The elusive tattoo vanity, 'Angina' bleeding heart pet, and Valentine Elder Relics will be available for purchase.

Happy Valentine's Day!Love it [emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Uptosts
02-03-2021, 01:40 PM

229469 229470

Boss Loot

Crafting

Bonus Vendor

Happy Valentine's Day!
O.O Finally crafting ones event,, hehe thanks for the event.
Also the Valentine outfits, weapons looks pretty 😊

Happy Valentines day Cinco :)

Findme
02-03-2021, 01:40 PM
lovely event !!!
love is in air[emoji3589][emoji48]

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

fl0wryan
02-03-2021, 01:42 PM

229469 229470

Boss Loot

Crafting

Bonus Vendor

Happy Valentine's Day!

Can you please add platinum sale?[emoji76]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Findme
02-03-2021, 01:47 PM
can we get that red color tattoos too on arm which event vender has [emoji7]

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Habibibi
02-03-2021, 03:41 PM
• ─────── ୨♡୧ ──────── •

Good day, Everybody!! Love is in the air and it's time to give it all up for LOVE | DEATH | DESTRUCTION:cheerful:

Thank you very much for the great news DL TEAM :vwub:Update looks AMAZING! We can't wait to try it!!

The EVENT It Is So Freaking Cute :vwub::eagerness: There’s a new way to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day! �� It’s no secret that our Valentine’s Day plans will likely look a bit different this year!! In fact, Cupid’s holiday is reason enough to get all dolled up Dear Legends :eagerness:

Sponsor
02-03-2021, 08:07 PM
I'm really happy with all the updates and changes so far, and the way that the game is evolving Dark Legends moderators. I will also like to bring a couple of suggestions in the further.

TURGUT
02-04-2021, 06:10 AM
I wish these new weps will be good in pvp cuz i hate giger they need to nerf giger and new gems should be drop in event

Minionmaster
02-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Question about new ghost crafting:
Do need to already have invisible and phantom ghosts to craft to the new ghost pet or do invisible and phantom ghosts drop from ral boss?

If you need to already have them then that suks

MM

Cinco
02-04-2021, 04:39 PM
Question about new ghost crafting:
Do need to already have invisible and phantom ghosts to craft to the new ghost pet or do invisible and phantom ghosts drop from ral boss?

If you need to already have them then that suks

MM

The Invisible Ghost still drops from the event boss. The chance is very low (lower than last year due to the introduction of additional Elder Relics and vanity items).

Minionmaster
02-04-2021, 05:40 PM
My other question is about the 5plat key:
If you purchase the 5plat key you only get 1 chance to enter. I purchased the 5plat key and room was already cleared, so 5plat was wasted for nothing. Doesn't seem fair

Alternatively, if I farm for the key I get multiple room entries and thats how I got my first elder weapon and new vanity pants.

Shouldn't the 5plat key have multiple entries also with maybe a higher chance of drops or something?

MM

fl0wryan
02-04-2021, 05:41 PM
I wish these new weps will be good in pvp cuz i hate giger they need to nerf giger and new gems should be drop in event

agreed, giger is too op it should get nerf pvp is unplayable and new gems dropped only few Times and they cost 60m+ please remove combo
from giger

true_blue1
02-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Angina is pretty hilarious. LOL...thanks for the event. great vanities.

Kusa
02-05-2021, 10:59 PM
Old vanity prices are damn high, whereas winter vanities prices was reasonable but not this one. Min 1000 plats. This isn’t fair. It should be start from 600 then increase with 200 plats like 600-800-1000-1200-1500 ... cold outfit was 800 plats but mens and satin lovers are 1200-1600 lol cold set is older outfit dude ..

Kusa
02-06-2021, 03:35 AM
Replace key with buff

Arhk
02-06-2021, 03:55 AM
Old vanity prices are damn high, whereas winter vanities prices was reasonable but not this one. Min 1000 plats. This isn’t fair. It should be start from 600 then increase with 200 plats like 600-800-1000-1200-1500 ... cold outfit was 800 plats but mens and satin lovers are 1200-1600 lol cold set is older outfit dude ..They're high in plats that's why they're high in golds.

namca
02-06-2021, 04:42 AM
I want thank u cinco for the rate of spawning hotel zombie in old town Nd for the new stuff u brought us!
Wings re great Nd wonders if u can add some purple or pink ones too ..also how bout a vanity weapon shaped microphone just for fun ..u know we sing in dl our way :)
We really enjoy this Event ..

Nd wonders as we can't have carnival fiestas in real life cos covid - 19 if we can organise one in dl ..an event with carnival costumes some with plat Nd gold ( bound account ones) Nd some looting way as it is the new royal outfit ..as boss we can be killing a clown one :)
Thanks again Nd stay safe !

fl0wryan
02-06-2021, 04:51 AM
I want thank u cinco for the rate of spawning hotel zombie in old town Nd for the new stuff u brought us!
Wings re great Nd wonders if u can add some purple or pink ones too ..also how bout a vanity weapon shaped microphone just for fun ..u know we sing in dl our way :)

Nd wonders as we can't have carnival fiestas in real life cos covid - 19 if we can organise one in dl ..an event with carnival costumes some with plat Nd gold ( bound account ones) Nd some looting way as it is the new royal outfit ..as boss we can be killing a clown one :)
Thanks again Nd stay safe !

i agree with the carnival

Mezderak
02-06-2021, 05:42 AM

Thanks again Nd stay safe !we need dark rose aura ...what AL has ....(future wise) maybe??? if your not sure what im talking about go take a peep over there..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

gjaden
02-07-2021, 01:09 AM
Cinco can you add the blood crystal currency tokens along with the new vendor next week to buy for new pet and weapon as character bound? Some of us have unspent tokens from last year event

fl0wryan
02-07-2021, 02:12 AM
Cinco can you add the blood crystal currency tokens along with the new vendor next week to buy for new pet and weapon as character bound? Some of us have unspent tokens from last year event

agreed

Arhk
02-10-2021, 11:35 AM
Hey cinco bro, can you add "crop set" Also in the next vendor? Because this set is really cool.

fl0wryan
02-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Hey cinco bro, can you add "crop set" Also in the next vendor? Because this set is really cool.

They should add Platinum sale...

Arhk
02-10-2021, 12:13 PM
They should add Platinum sale...

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah platinum sale and crop set also it would be so nice.

namca
02-12-2021, 12:22 AM
Ink top not looks so good on girls ...I feel needs replace our underwear black bra with some bikini top at least ..

Arhk
02-12-2021, 12:25 AM
Ink top not looks so good on girls ...I feel needs replace our underwear black bra with some bikini top at least ..Sis old set looks perfect and if you don't like it so we can ask for new.

Warzone
02-12-2021, 12:34 AM
Sis old set looks perfect and if you don't like it so we can ask for new.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkShe isn't lyng though dude the love death and ink top looks really stupid on ladies and you cant really see the back tattoo the top does not look perfect yo

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Arhk
02-12-2021, 12:51 AM
She isn't lyng though dude the love death and ink top looks really stupid on ladies and you cant really see the back tattoo the top does not look perfect yo

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkYeah and ig black tattoos look more good.

Warzone
02-12-2021, 01:48 AM
Cinco can you plz make a red antler mask that we can farm or even add to vendor or something

Warzone
02-12-2021, 01:55 AM
Yeah and ig black tattoos look more good.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkCinco need to take the tattoo off the back of the ladies love death and ink since they can't run around without a top on and black tattoos instead of red would be better

Arhk
02-12-2021, 01:56 AM
Cinco can you plz make a red antler mask that we can farm or even add to vendor or something

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkYeah red undead will be godlike.

Uptosts
02-12-2021, 08:09 AM
Cinco need to take the tattoo off the back of the ladies love death and ink since they can't run around without a top on and black tattoos instead of red would be better

Agreed.... @Cinco plz can you shift the tattoo else where so we can use it with ours vanities top, not without top.

namca
02-12-2021, 09:50 AM
Red antlers would be lovely !
Pink / purple wings Nd fix the tattoos on girls .
Please ?:)

Arhk
02-12-2021, 03:32 PM
Red antlers would be lovely !
Pink / purple wings Nd fix the tattoos on girls .
Please ?:)Yeah pink wings<3

Warzone
02-12-2021, 04:14 PM
Add some angel wings there is too many devil wings already

Arhk
02-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Add some angel wings there is too many devil wings already

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkPlease no more angels.

Warzone
02-12-2021, 07:00 PM
Please no more angels.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkJust wings yo

Warzone
02-12-2021, 07:02 PM
Good job messing the drops up so ppl will buy stuff from vendor Cinco. This was the best event in a while and now it's shxt

Decently
02-13-2021, 03:40 AM
Could we have Discounts for platinum during this event? , just to be Considerate for those who are financially not stable so they too can have a chance to get the old valentines set ?

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Arhk
02-15-2021, 04:35 PM
Is that a glitch or what? Because people been disconnecting from server.

souzaluizantonio
03-01-2021, 12:41 AM
where are the events cinco ??????

Enviado de meu moto e6s usando o Tapatalk

Teekeez
03-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Cinco start the event now,I'm so thirsty for a new warm fresh BLOOD...RAWR

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

FELYNE
03-02-2021, 12:26 AM
Cinco bro,can you do the GUILD BADGE OR GUILD BANNER.

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk