PDA

View Full Version : The Thread o' the Future: By the Legends Guild

Azrael
04-17-2010, 10:01 PM
DISCLAIMER: Before we begin we just want to start off by saying that Spacetime Studios has done an amazing job bringing this game to life. The creation of a MMORPG for the iPhone was no easy task, and Spacetime has done some fantastic work. The Devs at Spacetime are going a great job bring new content to the game quickly and have actively participated with the community on the forum. Our hats are off to Spacetime. The following list contains some of the improvements we would like to see implemented. This post was collectively written by Hurs, Dizko, Reaper and Azrael.

Hello everyone, we here at the Legends guild are here today to discuss some problems that we feel are urgently needing attention. And no, we don't mean 2+2.

1-STATS:

At this current point in the games' design, there are significant issues regarding the bonuses provided by Strength, Dexterity and Intelligence. In particular, Enchantresses and Warriors are suffering from Intelligence and Strength providing a very small bonus to their stats. Though it was a wise decision on the part of Spacetime Studios to try to create a system where players need to improve more than just one stat on a character, the current system has made Dexterity the best stat.

Warriors:

Currently, Warriors only gain health from Strength and do not gain any damage or armour bonus. While an armour increase may not be necessary, a damage and better health increase should be given to Warriors. The health increase provided by strength is far too low (around 1/2 a health per point of Strength). As the game stands right now for example, a level 12 Warrior with 40 points in strength only has 20 less health than a level 27 Warrior with 95 points in strength. Clearly the strength stat for Warriors leaves much to be desired.

Also, Warriors use just as much mana as the other classes. This is unfortunate because with 93 Strength being a requirement to equip level 30 gear, and Dexterity being required to boost damage (as well as hit and crit), putting points into Intelligence is out of the question. While we are not suggesting that Warriors should necessarily be putting points into Intelligence, the current system doesn't even make it an option. For instance, a damage warrior cannot specialize into Dexterity and Intelligence because the player would be unable to equip weapons (legitimately) and would also not be able to specialize in Strength and Intelligence because the Warrior would gain no damage, hit or crit.

http://img11.yfrog.com/img11/9206/healthlol.png
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/2875/img0360.png

Enchantress:

Currently Enchantresses only gain 1 point of m/s per 50 Intelligence, and about 1/2 a point of mana per Intelligence. Enchantresses do not gain a damage increase, or any other benefit from Intelligence. This has made Intelligence a rather meaningless stat. For whatever reason, Dexterity is providing all the damage, hit and crit bonuses to the Enchantress class, yet the class is magic-based. Intelligence does not even seem to improve the damage of actual spells either.

What this has resulted in is an ever increasing number of high level Enchantresses turning to the full Dexterity build, and using leather armor and bows as their equipment.

While Enchantresses should not have all their stats place in Intelligence, they should be gaining the majority of their magical damage and crit bonuses from intelligence. Dexterity would then still provide the hit and dodge bonus. Furthermore Intelligence should provide more mana and mana per second regeneration to the caster.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9056/img0357.png
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1659/img0361.png

These screen shots compare an Intelligence Enchantress to a full Dexterity Enchantress. As you can see, the full Dexterity Enchantress has nearly the same mana supply with 1 Intelligence, yet has much higher dps, crit, hit and dodge. The minor lack of m/s is either easily made up for by gear, or sacrificed completely since mana pots easily fill this gap.
[EDIT: Please note that although the DPS of the Enchantress with the Bow is covered, it is around 42, nearly double that of the Enchantress with the wand.]

2- POTIONS:

As most of us know, in-game gold is almost exclusively used to buy potions, with the exception of the occasional in-game item purchase. What we have now is a system where players "spam" potions in order to survive. Players can often go through 30+ potions in a single battle. Now whats the problem with this you may ask?

Well first off, the healing role of the Enchantress is all but marginalized by the excessive use of potions. Furthermore the other healing and regen abilities of Warriors and Archers are rendered moot. This also makes Health per second and Mana per Second unimportant stats, which then negatively affects how players invest their stat points when customizing their characters.

The solution to this, and we realize that this may not be a very "popular" idea at first with the community, is to introduce a short (and we do mean short) cooldown timer on the use of potions. This cooldown would be seperate for health potions and mana potions. This may also require characters to have more health, and for the regen skills of the warrior and archer classes to be inproved.

http://img413.yfrog.com/img413/2126/potbuyingforreal.png

3- ITEMIZATION:

Although so far the itemization has been coming along very well in regards to the number of items available and the new graphics, Legendary and Epic loot items are often not very good compared to Greens and Orange items. Often times, the damage on a Legendary item is the same as its Green counterpart, and only includes 3 more Strength/Intelligence/Dexterity. Generally, the Green item will provide Crit, whereas the Legendary (pink) item will provide health per second, making the green item a much better choice.

4- The "Respec" Glitch:

Players can equip weapons and then respecialize, allowing them to use weapons that they do not have enough stats points to equip. Basically a level 30 Warrior can equip all of the best Warrior gear that requires 93 Strength, then pay for a respec and put all his points in Dexterity, and keep that same gear on that character. This should be nerfed. [Edit: There has been a report from a player after respecing but was unable to use auto attack until he had enough stat points to support the weapon he had equipped. More info to come when available.]

5- Frozen Mobs:

Sometimes when a mob is kited too far away from its spawn point, it will freeze instead of running back and regenerating its health. When this happens, there will be one mob left that cannot be killed, and the game room must be abandoned.

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading, we appreciate any feedback the player base and developers might have regarding our ideas!

jbrulz
04-17-2010, 10:09 PM
all of that sounds like a pretty good plan except the potions part. what happens if you dont have an enchantress? you're screwed is what will happen

SirDarkened
04-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Nice post, I really hope the skills issue is addressed!

Xervitude
04-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Not bad, there is some very valid observations in there. Im sure this will all get ironed out over time (I hope) but still, very interesting read.

beatleariel
04-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Completely agree with everything... spceally after reading all night LEGENDS chat :P

Reaper
04-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback!

Merve
04-17-2010, 11:22 PM
good sugestions and feedback

Flamin
04-17-2010, 11:49 PM
I agree with everything Exept the idea about potions and the idea about Respec glitch, because that glitch is so fun. And I disagree about the potions idea because sometimes there is no enchantress in a party and but I do agree that all player's health should be dramatically increased. Oh and by the way I love the way you guys actually organized your ideas.

Azrael
04-18-2010, 02:58 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. Yes, we knew there would be some who would not agree with the potion cooldown, however keep in mind a 2-3 second cooldown was our general idea. This would mean having to make other changes as well... Some of which we suggested. The main point is that enchantess healing is hardly necessary, and often times players find themselves pressing the potion button much more than their skill buttons in fights.

On another note if you guys have any ideas we didn't mention feel free to post them in the thread.

Arjun
04-18-2010, 03:57 AM
An interesting set of assumptions. But. 2010-04-09 Content Update (45589)
-Revised how stats affect damage, hit, crit, and dodge (Dex and Int now influence damage, health, and health regen). End Quote.

Splurd
04-18-2010, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. Yes, we knew there would be some who would not agree with the potion cooldown, however keep in mind a 2-3 second cooldown was our general idea. This would mean having to make other changes as well... Some of which we suggested. The main point is that enchantess healing is hardly necessary, and often times players find themselves pressing the potion button much more than their skill buttons in fights.

On another note if you guys have any ideas we didn't mention feel free to post them in the thread.
Dont really agree with the potions. This is because a boss monster can crit hit me for 50% of my health. I need to pot 3 times to get back to full health, and if I have to wait 5-10 seconds for that, it would be dangerous. He might punch my delicate face again. Death would be imminent and I dont have time to go type "heal plz"

Enchanters heal is rendered useless because frankly, most people dont play to be co-operative. Frankly I dont trust any enchantress to heal me, I rather not take the chance and rather spend some pots.

As for the respec glitch, though I do not approve of it, I think its a excellent way to encourage people to spend more money on the game lol

Azrael
04-18-2010, 04:03 AM
An interesting set of assumptions. But. 2010-04-09 Content Update (45589)
-Revised how stats affect damage, hit, crit, and dodge (Dex and Int now influence damage, health, and health regen). End Quote.

None of the points we made are assumptions. We have tested them thoroughly. I'm aware that you play an archer, and your class did gain damage from dex where before archers only gained damage from strength.
Rest assure however we have respeced multiple enchantresses and warriors while figuring out what stats gave what bonuses to these classes. We are not mistaken in regards to the bonuses intelligence and strength provide to the warrior and enchantress classes on the stats display. The only "unknown" is whether intelligence gives a boost to spell damage (rather than wand damage, which it does not).
Thank you for taking the time to read our post.

Dont really agree with the potions. This is because a boss monster can crit hit me for 50% of my health. I need to pot 3 times to get back to full health, and if I have to wait 5-10 seconds for that, it would be dangerous. He might punch my delicate face again. Death would be imminent and I dont have time to go type "heal plz"
Enchanters heal is rendered useless because frankly, most people dont play to be co-operative. Frankly I dont trust any enchantress to heal me, I rather not take the chance and rather spend some pots.

This boils down to what the game makers want an MMORPG to be. I'm not sure what class you play, but you seem to be making the point that you want to be able to solo the game. If the game is designed so that readily available potions make the game solo-able, and the games content can be cleared without relying on other players like a healer for example, then is this game even an MMORPG anymore?. Im no stranger to being disappointed by bad healers in an mmo, but is a boss even a boss if you can solo it?

We did note that warriors aren't getting enough health from strength and should have more, but that might not be the class you play. Also the posted specifically stated 2-3 second cooldown on pots rather than 5-10.

Splurd
04-18-2010, 04:34 AM
None of these are assumptions. We have tested them thoroughly. I'm aware that you play an archer, and your class did gain damage from dex where before archers only gained damage from strength.
Rest assure however we have respeced multiple enchantresses and warriors while figuring out what stats gave what bonuses to these classes. We are not mistaken in regards to the bonuses intelligence and strength provide to the warrior and enchantress classes on the stats display. The only "unknown" is whether intelligence gives a boost to spell damage (rather than wand damage, which it does not).
Thank you for taking the time to read our post.

This boils down to what the game makers want an MMORPG to be. I'm not sure what class you play, but you seem to be making the point that you want to be able to solo the game. If the game is designed so that readily available potions make the game solo-able, and the games content can be cleared without relying on other players like a healer for example, then is this game even an MMORPG anymore?. Im no stranger to being disappointed by bad healers in an mmo, but is a boss even a boss if you can solo it?

We did note that warriors aren't getting enough health from strength and should have more, but that might not be the class you play. Also the posted specifically stated 2-3 second cooldown on pots rather than 5-10.

I think its vital that the game should have a solo-able factor.

This is because, its not a PC mmorpg where you can find parties and organise roles. bear: tank, elf: heal and aoe, chicken: dps teh boss okay lets go leeerrrooyyyy jeennnkinnns

no, this is a iphone game, where frankly I often am in games alone or with only 1 team mate, and we just merrily bash through the game together.

The more we seek to improve the tactility of game play and essentialness of teamwork, the less it becomes a game which I can pick up and play.

Teamwork should be something that improves the combat, but is not essential for a good game.

Annnd no I dont play warriors. This is because I am sympathetic to their plight, but because of said plight I rather play other classes. I do have a warrior but tis not my main. And yes, they need a revamp. Be it stat wise or item or skills, they really need something to make them a more appealing class.
I said 5-10 seconds because I am referring to using 3 pots, to get back to full hp. which is important to me since I have some lag issues with bosses, They has long arms. They be hitting me from far away.

Azrael
04-18-2010, 04:41 AM
This is because, its not a PC mmorpg where you can find parties and organise roles. bear: tank, elf: heal and aoe, chicken: dps teh boss okay lets go leeerrrooyyyy jeennnkinnns

Stepping away from the post for a second, Legends guild is actually using ventrillo while 5 manning through the new map pack and its a blast... even if its probably ridiculous that we are using vent for a game on our phones. The healer role hasn't been to vital, but Hurs's warrior has a really good tank spec and actually holds multi mob agro. Its fantastic when some guy comes into the vent chat and asks if we are playing WoW... "no wai dude... we're playing pocket legends"

Arjun
04-18-2010, 04:42 AM
Quoting from In-Game: 2010-04-09 Content Update (45589)

However: I really appreciate your input. I was going to abandon my character going into level 20 as I had balanced the stats evenly across the three attributes. More or less as best I could. Because of which I could not equip loot. On making just a surface comparison with one presented by all of you!?!, I think I'll hold my character until the Dev's adjust requirements for equipping loot accordingly.

Alta: Level 28 / AJP: Level 20
Kills: 2654 / Kills: 3670
Deaths: 121 / Deaths: 63

STR: 1 / STR: 38
DEX: 20 / DEX: 51
INT: 130 / INT: 21

Hit%: 97 / Hit%: 94
Crit: 12 / Crit: 11
Dodge: 1 / Dodge: 4
Health: 200 // Health: 269
Regen: 0 / Regen: 1
Mana: 365 / mana: 260
Regen: 4 / Regen: 3
Damage: 56-66 // Damage: 36-44
DPS: 23 / DPS: 21
Armor: 43 / Armor: 26

Character AJP is 8 levels below. And As Presently Equipped. Lvl. 10 Armor and a Lvl. 15 Bow at best. Not sure at the moment. Will check back with that.

Would be happy to present a screen shot. Not sure how. Didnt want to offend some by asking a question tht’s prbbly already been asked before. But as I said. Am happy to furnish the same shld which be necessary.

I also realize that the death/kill comp. is pretty meaningless. As you are prbbly rushing through to lvl up for demo purposes only. But that is also why I didnt make a similar comparison with the warriors you presented at the top of your post. Tho am sure there will be feedback accordingly and as well.

Ultimately, hope this helps in your analysis and in the loong run.. . ..

Arjun
04-18-2010, 04:49 AM
Akk. .. forgot to mention.

Mage / Archer. In the (rough) comparison posted above.

Shebee
04-18-2010, 07:17 AM
Quoting from In-Game: 2010-04-09 Content Update (45589)

However: I really appreciate your input. I was going to abandon my character going into level 20 as I had balanced the stats evenly across the three attributes. More or less as best I could. Because of which I could not equip loot. On making just a surface comparison with one presented by all of you!?!, I think I'll hold my character until the Dev's adjust requirements for equipping loot accordingly.

Alta: Level 28 / AJP: Level 20
Kills: 2654 / Kills: 3670
Deaths: 121 / Deaths: 63

STR: 1 / STR: 38
DEX: 20 / DEX: 51
INT: 130 / INT: 21

Hit%: 97 / Hit%: 94
Crit: 12 / Crit: 11
Dodge: 1 / Dodge: 4
Health: 200 // Health: 269
Regen: 0 / Regen: 1
Mana: 365 / mana: 260
Regen: 4 / Regen: 3
Damage: 56-66 // Damage: 36-44
DPS: 23 / DPS: 21
Armor: 43 / Armor: 26

Character AJP is 8 levels below. And As Presently Equipped. Lvl. 10 Armor and a Lvl. 15 Bow at best. Not sure at the moment. Will check back with that.

And why should AJP be able to equip his level equivalent loot if he spends his attributes incorrectly?

I think the Devs should release formulas how attributes affect stats, and how skill points affect skills in detail.
Also, I 100% agree that potions should have a cooldown, though I would prefer a longer cooldown, maybe 1-2 mins.
And make the enchantress class to have a more dedicated role in healing, atm there is only 1 heal if I'm right?
The regen skills should be buffed as potions would have a longer cooldown.
Why do I prefer a longer cooldown on potions? Well, just imagine PvP in the future, I've played so many games that have a short/no cooldown on potions at all, PvP is not fun at all.
The one that runs out of potions first wins, I remember in The legend of Ares where I defeated a 15 levels higher player by spamming potions like mad.
Don't know about you guys, but I don't like the idea that everything is dependent on potions, like performance, survivability etc.
A potion should be just be a little help in those "that was a close one" situations.

What do you think?

Edit: One option would be to have a rest feature/button, so that you can rest regenerating HP/Mana faster, this would be usable like 7 seconds after being in "combat" or something, e.g. after damaging an enemy.

Arjun
04-18-2010, 07:30 AM
Ummm.. . this wouldnt be the third account that your posting from would it Shebee!?! Lemme guess. So it's one for each character? Or is there more to it thn just that?

Shebee
04-18-2010, 07:32 AM
Ummm.. . this wouldnt be the third account that your posting from would it Shebee!?! Lemme guess. So it's one for each character? Or is there more to it thn just that?

?_?
I think you need medical attention.
You talk crap that make no sense and whine that because someone distributes their attributes in a totally stupid way he's not able to equip items, well no ****?
And now you talk crazy **** like this, just because everyone else is intelligent enough to understand why you are wrong doesn't mean I have 5 accounts on this forum.

Arjun
04-18-2010, 07:34 AM
Sorry. I don't have the time for this. You have yourself a nice day now.

Shebee
04-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Sorry. I don't have the time for this. You have yourself a nice day now.
You didn't find any unusual words in your dictionary anymore? :(
Oh well, maybe you should try to figure out why your mate isn't able to equip items of his level.

Arjun
04-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Shebee. You are referring to my conversation with Splurd of course. Or the other account that you are prbbly posting from. Hmm. And here I was thinking that morning had broken in the west. Or did you just not sleep at all last night. Either way. Hope there isn't a third account is all. Like I said. All out of time.

Cool running's . . . .to all three of you. Peace be the journey. As it were.

This would be a linik to the thread you are referring to I suppose; would it not: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?548-Archer-Skills&highlight=Splurd

It seems I did have some time to spare after all.

Hurs
04-18-2010, 08:07 AM
Alright people, calm yourselves, this is not a place to start a forum fight :P

On another note... as Az has already stated, we knew that people would not instantly fall in love with the idea of having potion spamming taken away. We know that some of you like to be the tank (*cough* Archers *cough*) but it really affects the game in a poor way. Some of you might be looking at just that one change, and arguing that there would be no way to survive without an Enchantress. This would not always be the case if some of the class stat changes were introduced.

Shebee
04-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Alright people, calm yourselves, this is not a place to start a forum fight :P

On another note... as Az has already stated, we knew that people would not instantly fall in love with the idea of having potion spamming taken away. We know that some of you like to be the tank (*cough* Archers *cough*) but it really affects the game in a poor way. Some of you might be looking at just that one change, and arguing that there would be no way to survive without an Enchantress. This would not always be the case if some of the class stat changes were introduced.

Your right, I'll let him continue to wonder about the things in this world, and let him talk to himself.

Anyway, what's the point in potion spamming? Tell me one reason why its good.

Hurs
04-18-2010, 08:24 AM
I honestly can't really give you a good reason XD

Dizko
04-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Potion spamming allows a chicken to solo the frost king. I solo'd the king and 4 minions as an archer at 27, and I spammed about 50 pots.
It shouldn't be like that. I do not want to be able to do that.

Give a healer class more time to do its job. Give the healers better 'healz' - Increasing team relationships and social gameplay.

As of now, this game does not need healers. And that will be an instant turn off for the 25% of typical mmo players who like to heal.

Some people are worried that if a healer class is required then the game will lose its 'pick-up-and-play'-ness.
So join a guild.
We are about to hit 100 members, finding a guild is easy. Guilds in this game will not ask you to put 8 hours a day of gameplay in. Guilds in this game are designed so that you can randomly log on, search 'legends', and see at least 1 or two guild games in progress at any time.

This defeats the arguement that increases required teamwork will decrease pick up n play. It wont. Heck - even hitting quickplay normally places you in a party of 3 or more.
If someone wants to be a loner they should play Zenonia 2. This is an online game, and it should feel like one.

The game is brilliant as it is, but it's potential is even greater.
I wish the dev's all the best.

Buvet
04-18-2010, 09:02 AM
I'm fine with the pot restriction if the warrior healing skill is improved so that it actually helps during combat, ot just before and after.

Hurs
04-18-2010, 09:17 AM
Yeah, either the Restore ability could be buffed or Strength gets changed to add more health which is what I am really hoping for.

Angry
04-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Yes, Please improve the warrior, currently there are 100000000 archers and 1000000 Enchanters and like 100 warriors. Make them tougher so they can tank without spamming potions. I mean I spend all my money on my warrior in potions and my archer who does more damage 6 lvls lower I almost never have to use them so I save a ton of cash. Oh or let me send my archers money to my Warrior so I can buy more Potions.

Rudina
04-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Thanks for keeping us informed. I'm brand new, but already feel a part of the community. I'm stuffing my kids in this world, as soon as I feel it's safe. Well done, Cheers.

Reaper
04-18-2010, 10:27 AM
We appreciate the positive feedback!

Splurd
04-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Your right, I'll let him continue to wonder about the things in this world, and let him talk to himself.

Anyway, what's the point in potion spamming? Tell me one reason why its good.

because my health potions are filled with the blood of my victims and it tastes oh so delicious.

:p

Hurs
04-18-2010, 11:35 AM
The blood of your victims is quite delicious, I agree :p

_ck
04-18-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm no hardcore gamer, and I already have trouble getting anywhere with my Enchantress as is, at least if I'm not playing with a 3-4 others. A potion cooldown would probably mean I'd be dead all the time, especially when you're up against mobs that steal half or more of all your health at once, and you have to use 2-3 potions if not more just to not die. Your suggestion would more or less kill the game for me, at least playing as an Enchantress.

If you hardcore gamers are looking for more of a challenge, why not just use lesser armor and weapons to make things harder for you, instead of trying to enforce something like this which only makes the game impossible to play for those of us not as skilled.

For the record, I've never been in a game where I've noticed any other player "potion spamming" so I don't know where the source of this complaint is coming from.. and if this bothers you guys, and you feel like you have a trouble with it, why not just wait until you can kick off players from your games?

Ihealudps
04-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Enchantress do need more heals and less aggro from the heal. But you cannot turn every enchantress into a healbot there still needs to be fire and ice throwing mages. Warriors do need a Lot more armor and hp to survive. As it stands right now my heals are pretty worthless in the list expedition.

Hurs
04-18-2010, 12:33 PM
@Ck,

Please do not confuse our request for a "ZAMG WE ARE H4RDC0RE" one. This is NOT because we are looking for more of a challenge, but it is because the Enchantress, as a healer, is out of a role. Almost every Enchantress is being forced into a damage role because of the way that potions work at this time. The reason why you may not be experiencing potion spamming yet might be because of your stage in the game, or because the amount of sheer DPS is overriding the need for healing. Anyway, hope that cleared some things up for you.

Love,

Hurs

P.S: My armour looks too awesome, I couldn't downgrade even if I wanted to :P

Angry
04-18-2010, 12:40 PM
For the record, I've never been in a game where I've noticed any other player "potion spamming" so I don't know where the source of this complaint is coming from.. and if this bothers you guys, and you feel like you have a trouble with it, why not just wait until you can kick off players from your games?

If you are a chanter how do you know if the warrior is popping potions or not, just because they dont complain does not mean they are not doing it. Plus if you look at their ideas for making this game grow you would realize the intent for this game. If they said this was it and they were not going to bring more things like guilds or other similar elements then I would not disagree with your argument. Seeing as how they want to improve and grow this game, I suggest you go play a different arcade game on your phone if you dislike the idea of roles and how they should be used.

Azrael
04-18-2010, 12:41 PM
I'm no hardcore gamer, and I already have trouble getting anywhere with my Enchantress as is, at least if I'm not playing with a 3-4 others. A potion cooldown would probably mean I'd be dead all the time, especially when you're up against mobs that steal half or more of all your health at once, and you have to use 2-3 potions if not more just to not die. Your suggestion would more or less kill the game for me, at least playing as an Enchantress.
If you hardcore gamers are looking for more of a challenge, why not just use lesser armor and weapons to make things harder for you, instead of trying to enforce something like this which only makes the game impossible to play for those of us not as skilled.

If you have never seen potion spamming then you probably aren't looking at your parties health bars while fighting bosses, or when being attack by more than 4 mobs, or you haven't played past the first or second map pack. (Though with 116 posts on this forum, you seem pretty hardcore to me)
This has nothing to do with kicking players from games or wearing trash items to make the game more challenging; it has to do with making the game better, and avoiding a pot spamming system that we have seen over and over in many other MMORPGs. We are not trying to "enforce something", in this case cooldowns for potions. We are suggesting it, and many higher level players would like to see this change. I wrote this on another thread, and i will repost it to you:

I am very suprised that so many of you want to find a way to be able to spam thousands of potions by paying for them rather than wanting the game mechanics to be changed so that the game doesn't require spaming potions. Quite frankly the potion system is undermining the rpg tank and healer roles while simultaneously making the game somewhat dull at times. Potions should be on a 3 second cooldown, characters should have more health, and skills such as enchantress heal and warrior restore should play a more significant role in the game. This game needs to make it's money off of content and not thousands of potion purchases if it wants to continue to develop into the great rpg it has the potential to be.

Simply put we are very aware that removing potion spamming for the game without making improvements to the character attribute and skill system would not work for most players. Changes to our characters would undo the need to for archers for example, to use up to 30 potions in a fight even when a Enchantress is present. This is about improve the game experience for all players, not about making the game more enjoyable for a select few players.

Edit: And if you are an enchantress, you should realize how little benefit intelligence brings to the class. Hurs said it right man, Enchantress not only has no role as a healer, but its better for an enchantress to have a full dex build and a bow. If you are having trouble dying while AoE bombing you may want to try mana shield.

Shebee
04-18-2010, 12:52 PM
About the potion thing.

I'm for a cooldown, preferably a long cooldown, I like teamplay, and I like a game with different roles.
Whats the point if everyone is just stacking +damage items and spamming potions and soloing content easily?
In my opinion, increase health pools, add a ~1min CD to the potions.
Add more direct heals etc for enchantress', this way if you get hit by a boss, they have time to outheal it, and we don't rely on potions.
And nothing is soloable!

Hurs
04-18-2010, 12:59 PM
Amen to that brother. Although saying that NOTHING should be solo-able might be a bit of a stretch.

SirDarkened
04-18-2010, 01:31 PM
A simple way to explain this is that Enchantresses should have a decreased cooldown for heal, they should be allowed to spam their heal skill. As well they should get +1 mana regen per 20 points in INT to balance this out 5 mana regen with 100 points should decrease the use of potions.

As well Warriors should get the same benefit with STR, every 20 points in STR gives you +1 health regen. This would help make them more useful.

Archers can stay the same as they won't get any +regen bonuses without using equips.

I personally feel mages mainly use mana, and the regen rate currently SUCKS unless you have godly regen equips.

STR should also increase your armor every 10 points = 1 armor.

Shebee
04-18-2010, 03:31 PM
We use mana as our resource and hp as our well, health.

Now at the moment we can spam potions as fast as physically possible.

Just do the math... (infinite resources if your unable)
So wheres the fun.

Now to my actual post:
I think resource handling should count as a players skill to, he should know when to use potions, he should also know when is the best time to use his restore skill.
Restore skills should be buffed by a lot, increased health pools (both npcs and players)
Restoring resources shouldn't rely/depend on potions, they should be dependent on skills, that you should choose to use wisely, not just spam your best attack that takes 100 mana and has no cooldown (and spam pots).

This is my way of thinking.

King Richie
04-18-2010, 03:56 PM
I completley agree a bout the pots like if u put a cool down on at least health pots that will make it so more important to have a healing based enchantress in ur group !!!! PLEASE LISTEN TO US PLEASE !!!!

Aegis
04-18-2010, 03:57 PM
With 5 heal skill, damage hits the warrior tanks with skills rolling too fast to heal them, they supplement with pots or die
with more hps, Alot more
and bigger heals, Alot bigger
you could have fights where healing is a strategy, but right now heals don't take someone to full, have cooldowns and mob hits for over 50% multiple times before cooldown... Dead tank

Shebee
04-18-2010, 04:00 PM
With 5 heal skill, damage hits the warrior tanks with skills rolling too fast to heal them, they supplement with pots or die
with more hps, Alot more
and bigger heals, Alot bigger
you could have fights where healing is a strategy, but right now heals don't take someone to full, have cooldowns and mob hits for over 50% multiple times before cooldown... Dead tank

What about implementing an AoE hot, or AoE damage reduction buff (temporary).
And direct heals, or maybe a cone that shoots out of your face and heals members infront of you. (Just kidding, but seriously though)

Reaper
04-18-2010, 04:01 PM
lol, a cone FTW

Dizko
04-18-2010, 04:53 PM
+1 Cone lol.

Hurs
04-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Cone o' Heal ^_^ I do support the idea of Enchantresses getting more healing abilities :D

_ck
04-18-2010, 07:10 PM
@Ck,

Please do not confuse our request for a "ZAMG WE ARE H4RDC0RE" one. This is NOT because we are looking for more of a challenge, but it is because the Enchantress, as a healer, is out of a role. Almost every Enchantress is being forced into a damage role because of the way that potions work at this time. The reason why you may not be experiencing potion spamming yet might be because of your stage in the game, or because the amount of sheer DPS is overriding the need for healing. Anyway, hope that cleared some things up for you.

Love,

Hurs

P.S: My armour looks too awesome, I couldn't downgrade even if I wanted to :P

Actually, this isn't clearing things up at all. By adding a cooldown on potions, what would this exactly do to help? What would be the point of playing an Enchantress at all by making it even harder to do anything at all with this class? Every single thing the Enchantress is good at requires Mana, whether it is doing damage or healing. The Enchantress is the weakest of the three classes health-wise as well, so not being able to restore your health when there are 30 mobs coming straight at you.. Yeah.. not much point to the Enchantress with what you're suggesting. I can understand that there's no real need for a pure healer when other characters can just pop potions all the time to stay alive, but why try to push the Enchantress into becoming Healer? How about IT'S FUN TO PLAY THE ENCHANTRESS AND BLOW STUFF UP? Why turn one of only three classes into some snoozefest character that plays like some Igor running after everyone else who is having fun playing the game?

Besides, if all of you who are so organized and presumably only play with yourselves, why not just set up rules for your guild when you are playing? No popping potions, we'll have a healer Enchantress doing that, etc. You could easily play the game under your own set of rules, and without trying to push these things onto others. I can't imagine the vast majority of players want the Enchantress neutered into some healing-only class. If you have 20 minutes left on your lunch break you're not dying to run around healing people, you probably want to do some damage.

As for your "ZAMG WE ARE H4RDC0RE" reference, you having a clan/guild before there even is a guild system in the game.. That's pretty hardcore gamer to me.

_ck
04-18-2010, 07:14 PM
If you are a chanter how do you know if the warrior is popping potions or not, just because they dont complain does not mean they are not doing it. Plus if you look at their ideas for making this game grow you would realize the intent for this game. If they said this was it and they were not going to bring more things like guilds or other similar elements then I would not disagree with your argument. Seeing as how they want to improve and grow this game, I suggest you go play a different arcade game on your phone if you dislike the idea of roles and how they should be used.

Like I wrote above, why turn one of only three classes into some healing drone? Where's the fun in that? Yes, if down the line this becomes more of a WoW game, and there are other classes to play, maybe then there's really a need for a pure healer.. But right now this just all sounds like sucking the fun out of the Enchantress class.

Shebee
04-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Actually, this isn't clearing things up at all. By adding a cooldown on potions, what would this exactly do to help? What would be the point of playing an Enchantress at all by making it even harder to do anything at all with this class? Every single thing the Enchantress is good at requires Mana, whether it is doing damage or healing. The Enchantress is the weakest of the three classes health-wise as well, so not being able to restore your health when there are 30 mobs coming straight at you.. Yeah.. not much point to the Enchantress with what you're suggesting. I can understand that there's no real need for a pure healer when other characters can just pop potions all the time to stay alive, but why try to push the Enchantress into becoming Healer? How about IT'S FUN TO PLAY THE ENCHANTRESS AND BLOW STUFF UP? Why turn one of only three classes into some snoozefest character that plays like some Igor running after everyone else who is having fun playing the game?

Besides, if all of you who are so organized and presumably only play with yourselves, why not just set up rules for your guild when you are playing? No popping potions, we'll have a healer Enchantress doing that, etc. You could easily play the game under your own set of rules, and without trying to push these things onto others. I can't imagine the vast majority of players want the Enchantress neutered into some healing-only class. If you have 20 minutes left on your lunch break you're not dying to run around healing people, you probably want to do some damage.

As for your "ZAMG WE ARE H4RDC0RE" reference, you having a clan/guild before there even is a guild system in the game.. That's pretty hardcore gamer to me.

Rofl at this post.

Of you didnt read all the awesome suggestions there should be buffed recpvery skills for example to recover the resources without having to spam pots.
And as for your 30 mob aggro thing, thats why we have tanks.

Why are there 3 classes if everyone is supposed to solo/do everything alone by spending their time spamming the pot button?

_ck
04-18-2010, 07:44 PM
If you have never seen potion spamming then you probably aren't looking at your parties health bars while fighting bosses, or when being attack by more than 4 mobs, or you haven't played past the first or second map pack. (Though with 116 posts on this forum, you seem pretty hardcore to me)
This has nothing to do with kicking players from games or wearing trash items to make the game more challenging; it has to do with making the game better, and avoiding a pot spamming system that we have seen over and over in many other MMORPGs. We are not trying to "enforce something", in this case cooldowns for potions. We are suggesting it, and many higher level players would like to see this change. I wrote this on another thread, and i will repost it to you:

Simply put we are very aware that removing potion spamming for the game without making improvements to the character attribute and skill system would not work for most players. Changes to our characters would undo the need to for archers for example, to use up to 30 potions in a fight even when a Enchantress is present. This is about improve the game experience for all players, not about making the game more enjoyable for a select few players.

Edit: And if you are an enchantress, you should realize how little benefit intelligence brings to the class. Hurs said it right man, Enchantress not only has no role as a healer, but its better for an enchantress to have a full dex build and a bow. If you are having trouble dying while AoE bombing you may want to try mana shield.

Riddle me this.. How would you play the game if there is no Enchantress in your game to help keep you alive? Or when you end up playing a game with an Enchantress oblivious to healing/restore? Dying, retrying, dying and retrying is not an answer. What you suggest might work in you are playing as a guild where you've got a set of rules and an understanding among yourself, but for the vast VAST majority of players who just play this casually and don't specifically play with a group of friends it's not really going to work if you can't keep yourself alive worth a damn. I would LOVE for everyone who play this game to be super team oriented, but some just aren't and with this being a game on your iPhone, a lot of players are going to be playing this more casually than compared to a desktop MMORPG. Not as many are going to be interested in being in guilds and being "hardcore", they just want to have 20 minutes of running around killing bad guys on their lunch break.

I really don't want to say that any of your ideas are wrong to have, because I get what you're saying, but I also think you need to consider the audience and players in general, and the platform. I'm also not saying that there needs to be tweaks to improve the game. I'm certainly starting to find my Level 20 Enchantress underpowered in terms of health and weapons strength, and difficult to play. So there certainly should be improvements made. But I also think it's far easier for you guys playing in your own guild to restrict yourselves by mutual agreement (like I wrote above, agree to not use pots, and have someone be a healer) than it is for the casual gamer to even be able to play the game if they can't stay alive. I know I wouldn't want to keep playing a game if I'm always dying and not getting anywhere.

To be honest, what I most wish for would be a difficulty setting. I'm not sure if it's even plausible (as in, could people on different difficulty settings play together?), but it'd be great if there was a normal setting that kept things on this level, and then a hard setting that would do things like potion cooldown and other such things that would make the game a bit more to your liking so you can play out your roles within your guild. And when there's PvP, you could only play against others who are on the same difficulty level.. As in not playing against pot spammers and such.

_ck
04-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Rofl at this post.

Thanks for being a grown-up, appreciate it.

_ck
04-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Of you didnt read all the awesome suggestions there should be buffed recpvery skills for example to recover the resources without having to spam pots.
And as for your 30 mob aggro thing, thats why we have tanks.

Why are there 3 classes if everyone is supposed to solo/do everything alone by spending their time spamming the pot button?

And when your game has no tanks, or no healers. What if you're just three Archers?

Not everyone has the time or interest to play this through a guild where every dungeon you play you'll have the Dream Team line-up. The game needs to be playable in all situations.. Okay, playing solo when you're at a high level is pushing it, and shouldn't be easy by any stretch, but this can't just be a game that is ideal if you're playing with the ideal line-up.

And for the record, I don't care for soloing, and I always like playing it best when I end up in a group that features all three classes.. But I would like to be able to play it when I'm not playing with all three classes too, and without having to join some guild.

Hurs
04-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Riddle you this, I shall!

How would you play the game if there is no Enchantress in your game to help keep you alive? Or when you end up playing a game with an Enchantress oblivious to healing/restore?

The combination of strategic timing of potions, being smart about pulls and knowing your class limits would help. Being left without an Enchantress is a rare occasion anyway XD Maybe potion cooldowns isn't the answer, keep in mind that these are just our opinions, but something needs to be done with their spammability.

I really don't want to say that any of your ideas are wrong to have, because I get what you're saying, but I also think you need to consider the audience and players in general, and the platform. I'm also not saying that there needs to be tweaks to improve the game. I'm certainly starting to find my Level 20 Enchantress underpowered in terms of health and weapons strength, and difficult to play. So there certainly should be improvements made. But I also think it's far easier for you guys playing in your own guild to restrict yourselves by mutual agreement (like I wrote above, agree to not use pots, and have someone be a healer) than it is for the casual gamer to even be able to play the game if they can't stay alive. I know I wouldn't want to keep playing a game if I'm always dying and not getting anywhere.

I wish that we could restrict ourselves to not potion spam, but at the current point in the game it is almost necessary during the Lost Expedition and even Fathom Crypts when you are at that level.

To be honest, what I most wish for would be a difficulty setting. I'm not sure if it's even plausible (as in, could people on different difficulty settings play together?), but it'd be great if there was a normal setting that kept things on this level, and then a hard setting that would do things like potion cooldown and other such things that would make the game a bit more to your liking so you can play out your roles within your guild. And when there's PvP, you could only play against others who are on the same difficulty level.. As in not playing against pot spammers and such.

This is an interesting idea, but I am not sure how it would be implemented and how many people would consciously choose to go into a "hard mode". They would have to increase loot gained or something of that nature.

SirDarkened
04-18-2010, 08:11 PM
And when your game has no tanks, or no healers. What if you're just three Archers?

Archers can heal themselves, their health AND mana. So you'd just use your self heal skill...

Hurs
04-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Warriors have an ability like that as well... except it could use some lovin'.

_ck
04-18-2010, 08:23 PM
The combination of strategic timing of potions, being smart about pulls and knowing your class limits would help. Being left without an Enchantress is a rare occasion anyway XD Maybe potion cooldowns isn't the answer, keep in mind that these are just our opinions, but something needs to be done with their spammability.

I find myself playing fairly often without an Enchantress, seeing as I just mostly just join existing games on the dungeon I want to play rather than playing with people I know. Considering that the vast majority of current players aren't organized I'd say this is a bigger deal for the majority than it is for you who I assume mostly (only?) play with your own friends. Maybe the die-hard organized players are the ones Spacetime should focus on, but at the same time it'd be a real shame if they game became too hard for the casual players who don't have the time or interest to play it in an organized way.

This is an interesting idea, but I am not sure how it would be implemented and how many people would consciously choose to go into a "hard mode". They would have to increase loot gained or something of that nature.

Yeah, I don't know if it's doable either, but then again why couldn't there be something that just changes some parameters like pot cooldown, base health and such. I do agree with what you wrote about the Warrior and Enchantress classes needing to be tweaked, and I think that should go across the board, but it'd be nice if people could play the game at their own skill level too, instead of you guys feeling like the game is too easy in some ways, while I feel like what you suggest would just make it too hard for me to play.

_ck
04-18-2010, 08:33 PM
Anyway,

I don't mean to dismiss your ideas, I know all of us here just want to make this a better game. But as a newbie (PL is the first MMORPG I've ever played) and more of a casual gamer I just want to shine a light on people like me too who might be more hurt than helped because we don't play in an organized fashion where we always have the best people with us, and frankly sometimes you have to load up on some pots to not kick the bucket right away. Just yesterday I played with two Enchantresses, one died and the other one didn't revive him, even after he asked for it.. So people like me will run into people who won't play in a strateic or organized way, and personally I don't have the time to invest in die-hard guild play either and I would just like to be able to keep playing too without feeling like I can't get anywhere.. Cause we all like to level up and get shiny new loot.

Splurd
04-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Riddle you this, I shall!

Nope. I have had many games with no Enchantress. And secondly, even are Enchantress, would you really want to be trusting your characters life to a random player? Most mages are simply more interested in freezing and blasting, as opposed to being a healer. Maybe if you should try playing random games so you will understand our point of view, rather then playing games in a organised guild. :)

I would love to see enchantresses take a more active role in healing, but I believe this should be done by buffing their healing capabilities and buffs, rather then nerfing potions. Skills like AoE Restore or stuff like that. Enchantresses should be a bonus to the party, not a necessity.

Splurd
04-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Archers can heal themselves, their health AND mana. So you'd just use your self heal skill...

their heal skill is not a miracle cure you know. Its healing over time, and secondly it has cool down. So its not useful when faced with a boss which hits you for more then it can heal.

Hurs
04-18-2010, 09:05 PM
I would love to see enchantresses take a more active role in healing, but I believe this should be done by buffing their healing capabilities and buffs, rather then nerfing potions. Skills like AoE Restore or stuff like that. Enchantresses should be a bonus to the party, not a necessity.

That is what we said earlier; nerfing potions and not buffing the healing abilities of the Enchantress class would not work.

I did play my fair share of random games before joining Legends, just to let you guys know so you can stop spamming at me with the "you are organised and have never played a random game before" argument XD

Splurd
04-18-2010, 09:37 PM
That is what we said earlier; nerfing potions and not buffing the healing abilities of the Enchantress class would not work.

I did play my fair share of random games before joining Legends, just to let you guys know so you can stop spamming at me with the "you are organised and have never played a random game before" argument XD

Well, its because alot of the solution thrown back is "join a guild, find organised parties" etc, which is hard to do in random games. ;)

Anyway all this talk about buffing Enchantresses has made me think awry. I mean, yeah she is kinda flat in that department...

SirDarkened
04-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Every job that's not the Archer is garbage.

They basically have to fix the others jobs to be on par with the Archer.

jbrulz
04-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Every job that's not the Archer is garbage.

They basically have to fix the others jobs to be on par with the Archer.

I disagree. The enchantress can be pretty powerfull if it's set up right. But the warrior is pretty bad

Azrael
04-18-2010, 11:22 PM
I disagree. The enchantress can be pretty powerfull if it's set up right. But the warrior is pretty bad

Yes but unfortunately, the best Enchantress set up is full dex build and using a bow and leather armor...

Found these last to posts amusing for that reason.

Quite frankly, the entire gear and armor set up seems to be flawed. There is very little difference in armor between cloth, leather and chain, and no class restrictions, just stat restrictions. We are seeing more and more Enchantress bow users, bear dagger and bow users, and archer 2h users. I even saw a bear using a wand. Seems to be getting a little out of hand.

Splurd
04-19-2010, 12:00 AM
Yes but unfortunately, the best Enchantress set up is full dex build and using a bow and leather armor...

Found these last to posts amusing for that reason.

Quite frankly, the entire gear and armor set up seems to be flawed. There is very little difference in armor between cloth, leather and chain, and no class restrictions, just stat restrictions. We are seeing more and more Enchantress bow users, bear dagger and bow users, and archer 2h users. I even saw a bear using a wand. Seems to be getting a little out of hand.

This is mainly due to the fact str and int are not doing enough for their classes. See first post for more elaboration =x
So people rather go dex for the hit%, and crit, and dodge. hp and mp are easily satisfied by spamming potions.

Azrael
04-19-2010, 12:18 AM
This is mainly due to the fact str and int are not doing enough for their classes. See first post for more elaboration =x
So people rather go dex for the hit%, and crit, and dodge. hp and mp are easily satisfied by spamming potions.

I co-wrote and posted the first post.

Splurd
04-19-2010, 12:38 AM
I co-wrote and posted the first post.

Yes I know, I found it a huge irony that I'm telling the TS to refer to their own post, hence the =x :p

I guess I'm trying to say is we are going around in circles here, I think everyone would be in agreement that dex is the pwn, and str int is teh fail.

Azrael
04-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Thanks for making the warrior skill changes devs, keep up thebnew posts.

Felora
04-19-2010, 09:44 PM
The stats part is nicely written. I second that. I wrote about the magic shield being too short lasting (12 seconds only). I am starting to think of respec'ing to dex build for bows...

Hurs
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Unfortunately it seems that a good amount of Enchantresses are making that very same decision :(

Felora
04-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Unfortunately it seems that a good amount of Enchantresses are making that very same decision :(

The author of the thread has a good point. Int does not improve our damage or healing that much. M/s is easily fixed by potions (you don't die running out of mana). That's why they have to make mana and INT more meaningful to enchantresses.

I like to help out the party by buffing, healing and damaging as well. But we die quite quickly if we are to get the aggro. That's why I suggested a longer lasting Mana Shield. This way the non dex/str focused enchantress would last longer with her larger mana pool at least.

Otherwise I would respec and grab my pink bow and leather armor. I can still and have over that 300 MP at level 30... without a point in INT...

Azrael
04-20-2010, 07:53 AM
I wanted to post here ( and i'm glad the last post was by Felora) that i was either wrong about intelligence giving stat bonuses to hit and crit, or a change has been made as of the last patch.
Either way i'll try to update or rewrite a few of my posts to more accurately reflect the amazing information that Flora provided on this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=645
You rock Fel!

Flamin
04-20-2010, 01:29 PM
I wanted to post here ( and i'm glad the last post was by Felora) that i was either wrong about intelligence giving stat bonuses to hit and crit, or a change has been made as of the last patch.
Either way i'll try to update or rewrite a few of my posts to more accurately reflect the amazing information that Flora provided on this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=645
You rock Fel!

ummm... the link is not working

Zithorio
04-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Why is pot spamming bad? Are half of you suffering terets and all you can think of is people spamming pots? Are you bipolar? Are you psycho and like to see people die? I can't fathom why this is such a friggin issue to require 8 pages of BS!!!! in the event that this does become a legitamite issue, an easy fix is to mass tweak heal, increase mana and mana regen by a load, and up the general damage of all classes. Then make the bosses five times the health they have now and increase their drop rate and bam, no more people freaking out because some desperate player's health keeps going up!

SirDarkened
04-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Why is pot spamming bad? Are half of you suffering terets and all you can think of is people spamming pots? Are you bipolar? Are you psycho and like to see people die? I can't fathom why this is such a friggin issue to require 8 pages of BS!!!! in the event that this does become a legitamite issue, an easy fix is to mass tweak heal, increase mana and mana regen by a load, and up the general damage of all classes. Then make the bosses five times the health they have now and increase their drop rate and bam, no more people freaking out because some desperate player's health keeps going up!

You completely missed the whole point. This game is ALL ABOUT potion spamming. If you don't do it you die, and that shouldn't be the way it is played. I feel I use more potions then attacks sometimes.

Zithorio
04-20-2010, 06:27 PM
You completely missed the whole point. This game is ALL ABOUT potion spamming. If you don't do it you die, and that shouldn't be the way it is played. I feel I use more potions then attacks sometimes.

I don't die not spamming potions... And when I start really spamming them, I'm getting pulled(teleported) back by either monsters or the bosses. Thus causing me to die usually even if I'm spamming pots. And I don't see how this game is based on pots per say, if you suck and want to go thru really fast, it's gonna happen! Even tripling health gain with stats and general hp points would probably fix this!

Hurs
04-20-2010, 07:02 PM

Was that a real post? ><;

Zithorio
04-20-2010, 11:53 PM

Was that a real post? ><;

Ya, I mean seriously though, there are way more pressing issues and IMO I really would hate having even a second long cooldown! It's not a big deal, if I were the devs I'd lose all hope if my players and fans were freaking out about someone using a health potion!!! GOD! Has nobody noticed that we are freaking out over the use of a potion! That's what it really boils down to... And of everybody wants a fix so bad, ask the devs for more hp per class! Maybe some damage tweakage. But don't call a lawyer because you used a potion!!!!!!! I can't stress this issue enough! I apologize if I seem agitated and miserable. Cause frankly, I AM, but these forums aren't for 5 year olds who don't want to spend their hard earned (hard earned at level 10 that is) money on a few hp pots. These forums aren't for hardcore gamers who feel like taking advantage of apple's choice to make everything updatable! Heck! They aren't even for the casual people who just want a little selfish change to make their life more enjoyable so they don't spazzzzz out at potion usage! These forums are for CREATIVE, ORIGINAL ideas to make the game better! NOT to freak out and not give ideas to do stuff about it!

GrizzleyToes
02-08-2011, 02:56 PM
I've been reading in the forums to learn the game logistics as well as to try and create a sturdy tank. I am a newbie at this particular game and have to say a very impressive forum here. Thanks for this thread it is a great read and highly recommended to other newbies.