PDA

View Full Version : Elite Southern Seas.

umarrahim
02-04-2021, 08:59 AM
Hi,

I came back to the game after a long time, and though of farming some elite gold chests to make some quick gold.

But over 10 runs now, and not a single chest dropped, not even elite copper pirate chests, nothing!

Something has changed, or am I just unlucky?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Abdu ._.
02-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Hi,

I came back to the game after a long time, and though of farming some elite gold chests to make some quick gold.

But over 10 runs now, and not a single chest dropped, not even elite copper pirate chests, nothing!

You can’t farm them anymore I’m pretty sure, I only started playing (frequently) like last week and was also shocked to see this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
02-04-2021, 09:21 AM
Drops were removed from second map only, just farm the other maps

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Tackled
02-04-2021, 09:49 AM
Hi,

Chest drop everywhere else in elite kraken isles except southern. Blame the botters who ruined that for everyone. It’s also done in elite shuyal undim fields which @cinco that’s gotta go too lol but in addition I think the drop rate for the other maps should be raised just slightly.