PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends World Cup!

championboost
02-04-2021, 10:56 AM
Wouldnt it be nice if Al announced the biggest event of all time! An Event over the period of one month with many Tiers to rank up and insanely crazy prizes for the lb. Also its without energy so everyone has the same Chances(no pay to win).
The winner of the wc gets an aura that covers the entire map and the ground shakes(entire map) when he moves.

Xd

My Yt: https://youtube.com/channel/UCVqs4mHdpD4sbWa6fw5s6ww

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

Gaurav Arora
02-04-2021, 11:18 AM
Wouldnt it be nice if Al announced the biggest event of all time! An Event over the period of one month with many Tiers to rank up and insanely crazy prizes for the lb. Also its without energy so everyone has the same Chances(no pay to win).
The winner of the wc gets an aura that covers the entire map and the ground shakes(entire map) when he moves.

Xd

My Yt: https://youtube.com/channel/UCVqs4mHdpD4sbWa6fw5s6ww

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit TapatalkWC idea sounds good but aura and earthquake idea too much imo

Spooked
02-04-2021, 11:24 AM
But why? I understand the need and desire to stand out but theres no need for this

QuaseT
02-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Idk what the difference between this idea and the usual events is. Every event is once a year and has a worldwide competition via event lb with exlusive rewards/prizes.

-1 for the exagerrated visuals

Whoamibruh
02-04-2021, 11:31 AM
what type of weed ur on? aura which covers whole map? and then map shaking?

ReturnOfWarrior
02-04-2021, 11:38 AM
This is Ridiculous

championboost
02-04-2021, 11:44 AM
what type of weed ur on? aura which covers whole map? and then map shaking?Yea and every1 on al should get a notification on middle of screen when the world cup winner gets online.

Oakmaiden
02-04-2021, 11:56 AM
I positively couldn’t care less....

Saint Jaffo
02-04-2021, 12:33 PM
I like the idea of having a massive event. No need for such an extravagant aura, nor of a notification of the winner. I really like the idea of having an event with a lot of tiers (Bronze III-I, Silver III-I, Gold III-I, Platinum, Diamond, Master and Grandmaster) but this would mean a lot of work for STS. Is this a good option to revive the game and bring new players? Of course. But we have no expansion yet, I doubt we will get a massive event like this anytime soon.

championboost
02-04-2021, 12:40 PM
I like the idea of having a massive event. No need for such an extravagant aura, nor of a notification of the winner. I really like the idea of having an event with a lot of tiers (Bronze III-I, Silver III-I, Gold III-I, Platinum, Diamond, Master and Grandmaster) but this would mean a lot of work for STS. Is this a good option to revive the game and bring new players? Of course. But we have no expansion yet, I doubt we will get a massive event like this anytime soon.Yea the aura and noti was obviously a joke but the big event idea wasnt. It will be big promotion if done right

Encryptions
02-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Isn't fair for all though, many people have jobs irl so a lot of their time is spent at work.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Kystone
02-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Isn't fair for all though, many people have jobs irl so a lot of their time is spent at work.

then let’s get rid of all events right ?

Encryptions
02-04-2021, 04:18 PM
then let’s get rid of all events right ?Ok you may not work irl but understand it would be nice to be able to run event lbs in a different way that doesn't take 999 hours. Or running the same map 9999x times.

Skolking
02-04-2021, 05:21 PM
Maybe a world pvp tournament