PDA

View Full Version : ZOMG Health!

Noobified
04-16-2012, 10:10 PM
I just noticed your health (blood) goes down even when you're spamming skills in town! I was spamming skills in Club Sanctuary, entered a PVE game and noticed I was almost dead. WTF?!?!

Coltona
04-16-2012, 10:25 PM
This is called beta testing and why wouldn't it? In PL and SL the same thing happens with mp. My suggestion- don't do it then expect full health when entering a game/pvp 0.0

Noobified
04-16-2012, 10:31 PM
This is called beta testing and why wouldn't it? In PL and SL the same thing happens with mp. My suggestion- don't do it then expect full health when entering a game/pvp 0.0

That's fine and dandy and all, but at least in PL, you can see your mana and health meters. Unless I'm missing something, you cannot see your health when you're in town in DL. Furthermore, in PL, your mana might deplete, but there's no way to deplete your FULL health in town. Because your blood is your mana and health combined in DL, the last thing anyone wants is to go into a dungeon with next to no health.

I don't recall ever saying that I expected full health entering a dungeon. It would just be nice to be able to see where my health is prior to entering one.

Paar
04-16-2012, 10:36 PM

That's fine and dandy and all, but at least in PL, you can see your mana and health meters. Unless I'm missing something, you cannot see you health when you're in town in DL. Furthermore, in PL, your mana might deplete, but there's no way to deplete your FULL health in town. Because your blood is your mana and health combined in DL, the last thing anyone wants is to go into a dungeon with next to no health.

I don't recall ever saying that I expected full health entering a dungeon. It would just be nice to be able to see where my health is prior to entering one.

How do you know you lost health or mana if you cant see it?

Noobified
04-16-2012, 10:39 PM
How do you know you lost health or mana if you cant see it?

Left dungeon with half health. Ran around the club like an idiot spamming Leap and Fatal Burst while waiting to regain energy:) once I hit 3 energy, entered a dungeon, started running and saw that I was almost dead...lol!

Justg
04-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Abilities cost blood... you are a vampire after all!

We're looking in to ways for you to more rapidly regain health in towne, like a blood fountain or wandering (unfortunate) humans.

Noobified
04-16-2012, 11:00 PM

We're looking in to ways for you to more rapidly regain health in towne, like a blood fountain or wandering (unfortunate) humans.

That would be awesome, JustG! How about letting us see the blood meter while we're in town? I'm using Chrome btw.

octavos
04-17-2012, 09:21 AM

there is a bar, have the bartender give out fresh meat lol

Coltona
04-17-2012, 09:48 AM
there is a bar, have the bartender give out fresh meat lol

Or just bloodwhiskey among other bloodaholic beverages.

octavos
04-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Or just bloodwhiskey among other bloodaholic beverages.

bloodymary, Bloodytonic, bloodjin....list is endless :p

Zamacapaeo
04-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Feeding House :D

Exar0s
04-17-2012, 09:56 AM
I don't get it >_<

Ripper McGee
04-17-2012, 10:21 AM

This isn't beta... The game has been officially launched.

Edgarhighmen
04-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Ummmm my skills aren't visible in town

Late
04-17-2012, 05:01 PM
have a random cow walking around and if you want hp suck the cow

MrKrone
04-17-2012, 05:16 PM
have a random cow walking around and if you want hp suck the cow

Where do I suck?

RBeltran
04-17-2012, 06:52 PM