View Full Version : 2021-02-04 Content Update (281195)

TzatOps
02-04-2021, 11:39 AM
+ The Arcane Legends Valentine's Day event returns for two weeks starting February 4th at 1:30PM Central.
+ Face Hugthulu and his loving horde to collect components for your "Lovecrafting" adventure!
+ Get your hands on some awesome new vanity item sets and the powerful new "Loveling" pets!
+ Check out the details here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?554642-Lovecrafting-2021!-Hugthulu-s-Deadly-Embrace-Returns!
+ Limited quantities of the Black Rose Aura Wisp will be on sale in the Store on February 6th and 7th.
+ The Rose Garden Wisp can be purchased in limited quantities from the Store on Feburary 13th and 14th.
+ Allow hardcore and non-hardcore characters to play together in PvP.
+ Skill Loadouts can now be put on the hotbar.
+ Hotbar skill loadouts can spend respec scrolls, but not Platinum.
+ Allow friends to watch you while you play by activating the 'Allow Friends to Watch' Social option.
+ Watch your friends by tapping the Eyeball at the top of the Friend Info block on your Social page.

Note: hotbar skill loadouts have been disabled due to a bug, and will return once the app update with the fix is out.

Oawaoebi
02-04-2021, 11:42 AM
This seems to be the best content update in my opinion. Ty

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-04-2021, 11:57 AM
+ The Arcane Legends Valentine's Day event returns for two weeks starting February 4th at 1:30PM Central.
+ Face Hugthulu and his loving horde to collect components for your "Lovecrafting" adventure!
+ Get your hands on some awesome new vanity item sets and the powerful new "Loveling" pets!
+ Check out the details here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?554642-Lovecrafting-2021!-Hugthulu-s-Deadly-Embrace-Returns!
+ Limited quantities of the Black Rose Aura Wisp will be on sale in the Store on February 6th and 7th.
+ The Rose Garden Wisp can be purchased in limited quantities from the Store on Feburary 13th and 14th.
+ Allow hardcore and non-hardcore characters to play together in PvP.
+ Hotbar skill loadouts can spend respec scrolls, but not Platinum.
+ Allow friends to watch you while you play by activating the 'Allow Friends to Watch' Social option.
+ Watch your friends by tapping the Eyeball at the top of the Friend Info block on your Social page.Insane... Skills load out on Hotbar is soo good and useful.
Man 2 damn good updates in a day [emoji7].

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

synoptix
02-04-2021, 12:05 PM

It's working wrong, putting one of loadouts to hotbar, using it through hotbar - it respec my skills to another loadout (not that which I've put there)

Analytical
02-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Insane... Skills load out on Hotbar is soo good and useful.
Man 2 damn good updates in a day [emoji7].

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Agree man, and the road map is fantastic addition as well!

snakeeyes
02-04-2021, 12:23 PM
oowww nice thanks sts for the loadout of skill map on the hotbar finally we love you

Fearrr
02-04-2021, 12:55 PM
So no Arcanite Loveling Pet in Plat Store any date? 🤦🤷

Futumsh
02-04-2021, 02:51 PM
It's working wrong, putting one of loadouts to hotbar, using it through hotbar - it respec my skills to another loadout (not that which I've put there)

Oops - yeah there's a bug with it, will have to disable them until I can get an app update out with the fix.

octavos
02-04-2021, 04:29 PM
y can i not see people in event dungeon...it booted me out to the main menu.

Futumsh
02-04-2021, 04:50 PM
y can i not see people in event dungeon...it booted me out to the main menu.

First guess would be whoever you were trying to watch just left the zone - you are currently returned to the lobby when the person you are watching leaves.

octavos
02-04-2021, 04:52 PM
First guess would be whoever you were trying to watch just left the zone - you are currently returned to the lobby when the person you are watching leaves.

so if they switch zones, it boots u eh?

Fearrr
02-04-2021, 05:04 PM
Oops - yeah there's a bug with it, will have to disable them until I can get an app update out with the fix.
Since we on the Topic of Hotbars...Thoughts on Resizing/Adjusting Location/Locking Hot Bar? Is any of these three things ever going to happen with Hotbars? 🤔

Futumsh
02-05-2021, 04:42 PM
App updates with the fix for the hotbar skill loadouts have been approved, will reenable them next week.