PDA

View Full Version : Changing my name

Coltona
04-16-2012, 10:16 PM
Ok I changed my names on my bear and bird (and forums thank you sam!) and will on my mage in the future, I anticipated a clear friends list but that didn't happen lol so this post is just to state I did so and put them up here.

I also want some people to post ideas for my mages new name, considering my bear and birds.

Bear- Coltsxbear
Bird- Coltsxbird
Mage- Coltsxelf (this is kinda cliche)

So anyone have some ideas? Or should I make my 3 mains match in name?

Otukura
04-16-2012, 10:23 PM
coltxparthskid

Coltona
04-17-2012, 10:17 AM
coltxparthskid

Oh wow..i sense some irony in there somewhere but can't figure it out...

Windwaiker
04-17-2012, 03:43 PM
Eh, all my alts have names unrelated to my main. If you really want people to be able to recognize you, then you can make your names similar to each other. Me? I like having cool sounding names. Try typing in a bunch of words on some junk account to find an available name. I was able to snag Inspiring by doing this. :3

You could also try putting an adjective and a noun together, like Darkday (too bad that name is taken, not by me). This method results in cool sounding name, and thats how i got mine. One name I really wanted is Nightjar (genus of birds I think) but it was taken! So you'll either need a really creative combination or just get lucky.

Swimmingstar
04-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Oh wow..i sense some irony in there somewhere but can't figure it out...

Coltxirony

Coltxparthface

ColtxOturebellion

Coltxoturebel

coltxotukurarebel

Coltona
04-18-2012, 07:41 AM
Coltxirony

Coltxparthface

ColtxOturebellion

Coltxoturebel

coltxotukurarebel

Wait...what?
Lol ok let's focus on my name along with the Mage, no other players names lol thus is not a baby

MrKrone
04-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Coltxswimshead
Coltxswimming
Coltxstar
Coltxswim

Coltona
04-18-2012, 09:28 AM
Coltxswimshead
Coltxswimming
Coltxstar
Coltxswim

I don't think you fully grasp what I'm asking here.

MrKrone
04-18-2012, 11:27 AM
Oh no, I do. Believe me, I do. I'm just playing along with the other two guys, haha.

Coltona
04-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Oh no, I do. Believe me, I do. I'm just playing along with the other two guys, haha.

Lol I actually though about putting swimmings name in it after he posted, as a joke lol then you posted my thoughts.