View Full Version : Problems with the Event

Malladus
02-04-2021, 03:09 PM
First thing off, the keys don't stack up. I have a friend who paid platinum and told me that he thought the keys will all stack up and when he cleared the hotel. It all counted as one entry. Just hearing that made me aware of how the Keys work for the event & don't want others to have the same mistake as he did and waste their money.

Another thing that is wrong with the event is that you spend keys to open a room and there's a chance that you will enter a cleared room leaving you nothing.

Please fix the issues and/or address this.

Warzone
02-04-2021, 05:14 PM
First thing off, the keys don't stack up. I have a friend who paid platinum and told me that he thought the keys will all stack up and when he cleared the hotel. It all counted as one entry. Just hearing that made me aware of how the Keys work for the event & don't want others to have the same mistake as he did and waste their money.

Another thing that is wrong with the event is that you spend keys to open a room and there's a chance that you will enter a cleared room leaving you nothing.

Please fix the issues and/or address this.Tell ur friend stop being lazy and farm for hotlier to get free key

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Betruger
02-06-2021, 05:38 PM
I agree yes

HeWhoFarmsYou
02-09-2021, 05:37 AM
Tell ur friend stop being lazy and farm for hotlier to get free key

Just cuz you're a leech who doesn't financially support the devs doesn't mean everyone else is, so please keep your selfish thoughts to yourself

Warzone
02-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Just cuz you're a leech who doesn't financially support the devs doesn't mean everyone else is, so please keep your selfish thoughts to yourselfI'm just saying why waste money on keys when you can farm them and get 10mins free smfh. But I guess you rather waste money on one time entrances