PDA

View Full Version : May We Please Get Arcanite Loveling In Plat Store?

Zeus
02-04-2021, 07:27 PM
I think it would be great. It seemed to be a common suggestion in event thread. Please let me know thoughts.

aquilez
02-04-2021, 07:30 PM
+1

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Fearrr
02-04-2021, 07:42 PM
+1 Hope they add this to the Plat Store 🙏

Overbear
02-04-2021, 07:59 PM
+1 seems like a great pet I'm sure many would buy it

dualray
02-04-2021, 08:51 PM
Please add to the plat store sale, just like the arcanite shoggoth wr had last year.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
02-04-2021, 09:35 PM
I do not buy plat but yeah, why not?
+1

ReturnOfWarrior
02-05-2021, 03:05 AM
Yes +1

I want buy

pentaboom
02-05-2021, 03:10 AM
+11 please

so pet will not cost a kidney... tia

trueido
02-05-2021, 03:25 AM
big -1 for me.
we are getting more OP pets everymonth, and the most OP ones shouldn't always be available to all players.
where is the challenge in this? you just grab ur credit card and get the newest most OP pet which many people will do, its just like tons of people will have the best gears, awak, etc.
there is a reason they didn't put this in the shop, so people will not buy this pet and instantly be better than others.

Analytical
02-05-2021, 03:37 AM
big -1 for me.
we are getting more OP pets everymonth, and the most OP ones shouldn't always be available to all players.
where is the challenge in this? you just grab ur credit card and get the newest most OP pet which many people will do, its just like tons of people will have the best gears, awak, etc.
there is a reason they didn't put this in the shop, so people will not buy this pet and instantly be better than others.

Seems like someone is against pay2win.

Ppl work in real life to spend on entertainment.

They don't just get it in the snap of their fingers like Thanos. If you farm/merch hard in game, dont forget there are others who spend majority of their time farming hard in real life.

swoutttt
02-05-2021, 11:34 AM
-1, agree with trueido. These jokes takes the balance out of the game.

Zeus
02-05-2021, 12:14 PM
Thanks devs, much appreciated.

The thing is @trueido and @swoutttt, the rich players are going to buy them if they're in crates or in store. I bought mine before they made the update. It won't really stop people. It'll just limit ordinary people who throw $100/200 here and there from catching up with the ultra-rich.

Mynzz
02-05-2021, 01:07 PM

The thing is @trueido and @swoutttt, the rich players are going to buy them if they're in crates or in store. I bought mine before they made the update. It won't really stop people. It'll just limit ordinary people who throw $100/200 here and there from catching up with the ultra-rich.

It will be available in the store ?

gobbels
02-05-2021, 01:08 PM
its useless and cheap pet on auct.

Mythocrisis
02-05-2021, 01:13 PM
Seems like someone is against pay2win.

Ppl work in real life to spend on entertainment.

They don't just get it in the snap of their fingers like Thanos. If you farm/merch hard in game, dont forget there are others who spend majority of their time farming hard in real life.

Bruh ...
That's what pay2win is.
There are games that are huge hits neglecting p2w aspect but the skill in game alone matters.
So you don't go about comparing what one does outside for a living and sitting on a device playing.
It's not like you put it..it doesn't have to be handed in a platter if u spend money, then why is it called a game.
And as for the decision of this egg in store, if you guys suggest that you will buy it with plat if they bring the egg to the store,obviously your telling them you will be the sales so they Will do it.
But this game is not p2w for sure,and the Devs are maintaining a great balance to it,whatever the feedback.gj on that :D

Analytical
02-05-2021, 01:38 PM
Bruh ...
That's what pay2win is.
There are games that are huge hits neglecting p2w aspect but the skill in game alone matters.
So you don't go about comparing what one does outside for a living and sitting on a device playing.
It's not like you put it..it doesn't have to be handed in a platter if u spend money, then why is it called a game.
And as for the decision of this egg in store, if you guys suggest that you will buy it with plat if they bring the egg to the store,obviously your telling them you will be the sales so they Will do it.
But this game is not p2w for sure,and the Devs are maintaining a great balance to it,whatever the feedback.gj on that :D

True bro u got a point there, skills and effort matters, you can't just pay your way to win AL. People like zeus still put lots of effort into pvp to be top of game. People still need to figure out strategies to compete in LB etc

I get that.

What I was addressing is I kept seeing in forum people hating and generalising p2w as though they have done nothing to earn their right to get good items/vanities/get strong etc. I was hoping this simple comparison help people realize what they might be miss judging on, just like other effortful comments I have made in the past. And Sure there may be kids in this game that spends their parents money, but its important for us to also see there are many adults in this game who actually work to buy plat.

Susanne
02-05-2021, 02:54 PM

Could you please explain what you mean by ordinary people please?

Zeus
02-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Could you please explain what you mean by ordinary people please?

I mean regular players that want to enjoy the game but don't have several hours each day to spend on the game to farm the gold required to buy the egg. I think I understand the weight of your question, but really not what I meant.

looiaqop
02-05-2021, 05:42 PM
Did they say they were gonna put it in the store?

trueido
02-05-2021, 07:16 PM

if they will just be in the crates, not not in the store, 10 eggs will not just be added to the game every 2 hours for 2 days.
yes few eggs can be looted from crates but I am sure that u know how few could be added from this entire event.
I think this whole whining about getting this pet into the store for 1750 plat is bad for the game, just because u can afford. I am a plat user, I can afford alot of this game in the p2w aspect but now because you people can't just take a challenge or put urself a goal to get that pet, the market will be filled with them which will make many things different for example other pets price will drop, pvp will become harder since I am certain that u will not be the only one will get this pet. I am very dissapointed from their desicion to listen to your post.

bestmage
02-05-2021, 07:32 PM
if they will just be in the crates, not not in the store, 10 eggs will not just be added to the game every 2 hours for 2 days.
yes few eggs can be looted from crates but I am sure that u know how few could be added from this entire event.
I think this whole whining about getting this pet into the store for 1750 plat is bad for the game, just because u can afford. I am a plat user, I can afford alot of this game in the p2w aspect but now because you people can't just take a challenge or put urself a goal to get that pet, the market will be filled with them which will make many things different for example other pets price will drop, pvp will become harder since I am certain that u will not be the only one will get this pet. I am very dissapointed from their desicion to listen to your post.

Everything you said is wrong.
As soon new pet is released, older one get cheaper and it has nothing to do with it being able to buy from store.
Pvp wont become harded if anyone will have this new pet like you said? It will become harded if only few ppl own it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
02-05-2021, 07:42 PM
big -1 for me.

It's more unfair if only few people will have them, increasing the disparity of strength even more to those who don't have. I can hear you telling these

Trueido: I have arcanite loveling, you dont have bleh bleh bleh bleh.

XD

Me: Egg zavier is coming though so bleh bleh bleh bleh

looiaqop
02-05-2021, 07:44 PM
It's more unfair if only few people will have them, increasing the disparity of strength even more to those who don't have. I can hear you telling these

XD

Me: Egg zavier is coming though so bleh bleh bleh blehI think new pets dont come out in eggzavier im not sure though

dynastygaming
02-05-2021, 07:46 PM
I think new pets dont come out in eggzavier im not sure though

as far as I can recall, they are introduced through stores. Well correct me if im wrong

trueido
02-05-2021, 08:46 PM

XD

what a flex you have this pet wow I am so jelous
wanna know what I have? 3.5b of vanities pets and gears
enjoy with your pet and your life :D

Analytical
02-05-2021, 08:51 PM

XD

Eggsavier doesn't drop exclusive store pets, it's only purchaseable through egg vendor

dynastygaming
02-05-2021, 08:51 PM
what a flex you have this pet wow I am so jelous
wanna know what I have? 3.5b of vanities pets and gears
enjoy with your pet and your life :D

bro your whole net worth are just merely my medusa set and lepre banner so dont flex on me. lol pm me in game if u wanna talk about gold ill triple it :). anyway what a response cant keep with the subject? :)

dynastygaming
02-05-2021, 08:54 PM
Eggsavier doesn't drop exclusive store pets, it's only purchaseable through egg vendor

yes i said that already :) backread thx!

IExposedYou
02-05-2021, 09:23 PM
yes i said that already :) backread thx!

Wasn’t arm zhulong lootable by eggzavior? And arc shog was craftable by arcanite field event, right?

Analytical
02-05-2021, 09:34 PM
Wasn’t arm zhulong lootable by eggzavior? And arc shog was craftable by arcanite field event, right?

New exclusive eggs, old ones can be in loot table.

Pulaxgang
02-05-2021, 11:43 PM
This pet is now the best for PVP. It should have been and award winning pet when reaching plat tier as well as store purchase. My personal opinion.

Zeus
02-06-2021, 01:05 AM

10 eggs every 4 hours for 2 days.

I'm not sure why you say "you people can't just take a challenge or put urself a goal to get that pet". I got one of the first ones in the game without buying it from platinum store. I knew I'd probably take a loss by making this thread while chasing the egg, but I didn't care.

This pet is not any different than Shady & Surge when it was released. When Shady & Surge was released, a select number of players (myself included) dominated the game. No small group of players should have that much power with a rare OP pet. It's better to make it a bit more common so more people can enjoy it whilst not being too common. 10 pets every 4 hours does just that.

dualray
02-06-2021, 08:07 AM
If you want to take a challenge, go get a real job. If you care about other low ability people so much, donate every week.
Keyboarding won’t do any good and it will only make you type faster and that can increase your skill set as a secretary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanquishier
02-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Well I’m happy because more of my friends have this pet instead of myself and small amount of players have that.

dualray
02-08-2021, 10:17 AM
Nvm......................