PDA

View Full Version : Vermin Swarm and PvP

Otukura
04-17-2012, 12:41 AM
How the heck are we supposed to counter it? A 5 second stun which does 2/3 of my HP is just... seemingly OP.

Am I just missing something basic?

Darkfader
04-17-2012, 05:34 AM
Stun to not being stunned.
That really is op skill at the moment, just respeced and took it in use.. Not lost even single 1vs1 since then.. :/

Cjon
04-17-2012, 05:30 PM
Just modified my post (My overall thoughts on the game), to indirectly fix this problem.

Summary is to add a second meter that builds up with damage (like the feed meter), and use that meter to activate charged abilities (meaning they take out the current charge mechanic). This would allow charged abilities to see more use other than in the beginning of a fight, and would prevent people from being able to start a fight with a Vermin Swarm+, since they wouldn't have any meter built up.

Irony
04-19-2012, 08:03 AM
@ Vermin Swarm is too OP

/signed

XchilangopwnX
04-19-2012, 08:28 AM
I hit 20 last night and now it is all about who gets VS in first lol!

Flippys
04-19-2012, 12:32 PM
I definately agree as well about the way overpowered skill.

Who knows, maybe STS planned it that way to make you spend more time in the game. It sure made me level my main lickity split and spend some of that expensive plat to respec.

Samhayne
04-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the head's up. I'll have to go re-spec to the swarm... erm, I mean, I'll let the design team know about your feedback! There are a lot of moving parts in PvP - I'm not sure if it's intended to be how it is currently functioning.