PDA

View Full Version : STS are u kidding me!!?

Alexmann
02-05-2021, 05:32 AM
Especially for lvl 60-65. We need 20mins to finish one event run for ONLY 6pts!! Do u expect us to play 23hours for 12days hardcore like lb players just to reach “PLATINUM” tier?
Ure saying fair in farming energy. Ure saying hug prime only for 76. At least make some room for us lower lvl player to enjoy the game, not breaking our fingers.
Please somehow look into it sts. Thx

Shocan
02-05-2021, 05:37 AM
You can do hug prime at any level, huh?

-Bff

Alexmann
02-05-2021, 05:40 AM
You can do hug prime at any level, huh?

-Bff

Hug prime is lvl 76 boss. So how long do u think for lvl 60-65 to kill one?

Encryptions
02-05-2021, 05:41 AM
Level up? It literally takes a day to level to 71.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Alexmann
02-05-2021, 05:42 AM

Pvp at those lvl

Onawaoka
02-05-2021, 05:43 AM
Especially for lvl 60-65. We need 20mins to finish one event run for ONLY 6pts!! Do u expect us to play 23hours for 12days hardcore like lb players just to reach “PLATINUM” tier?
Ure saying fair in farming energy. Ure saying hug prime only for 76. At least make some room for us lower lvl player to enjoy the game, not breaking our fingers.

I feel you, not everyone has the patience to level up. Getting to max takes days and I personally is not a fan of leveling up. But I do agree. The game should be balance and fair, there’s lots of people that aren’t max and are missing out just to the simple fact that they aren’t max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umarrahim
02-05-2021, 05:45 AM

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkI have been levelling on a new account, I reached level 50 in about couple of hours. But it's really slow after that.

No one helps a new player clear maps, people are rarely doing dailies.

So it's mostly an undergeared player soloing maps, and dying repeatedly.

Not a good experience. Dailies are also only available after 24 hours. So, enlighten me, how do you reach level 71 in a day.

I am currently 57, 59 after doing today's dailies. Yes I am using XP elixirs.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
02-05-2021, 05:50 AM
Story quests during 2x exp day with exp elixirs then dailies once 66 get half decent gear run festerfang until 71 after those quests. Maps are easy, people just rush too much and try to do lv 56 map on 40.
Skip fest bosses unless you got someone to help you.

Shocan
02-05-2021, 05:53 AM
You can reach level 67+ on hc in a day, you can easily hit 71 on normal since you don't have to be careful. Lol

umarrahim
02-05-2021, 05:55 AM
Story quests during 2x exp day with exp elixirs then dailies once 66 get half decent gear run festerfang until 71 after those quests. Maps are easy, people just rush too much and try to do lv 56 map on 40.
Skip fest bosses unless you got someone to help you.
Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkYeah on 2x XP day, I can see it being possible with all the elixirs.

But it's really hard on normals days. Honestly, I feel STS should decrease the amount of xp needed to level up when they introduce new cap.

Or they should increase the amount of xp quest daily quests give.

Xarlorianx
02-05-2021, 05:56 AM
I have been levelling on a new account, I reached level 50 in about couple of hours. But it's really slow after that.

No one helps a new player clear maps, people are rarely doing dailies.

So it's mostly an undergeared player soloing maps, and dying repeatedly.

Not a good experience. Dailies are also only available after 24 hours. So, enlighten me, how do you reach level 71 in a day.

I am currently 57, 59 after doing today's dailies. Yes I am using XP elixirs.

Make a new character lvl 1. Once you get out of the house after helping gustav with that guy on the ground with an arrow through his body go to that lvl 70 pack 500 plat (yeah it sucks using plat Zzz) then buy all Xp elixir including the 15% xp bundle(if you want) then just do the daily quest and do the new missions from every map. Gives you 2-3k xp and using xp elixirs gives you 8-9k xp. You can reach lvl 71 with these quests but going higher lvl is going to be slower to lvl up....no more new quest, only daily quest every 24 hours. Xp elixirs doing festerfang helps at those lvl but it sucks when there’s no more mission or quest that gives high xp. So yeah if you want your character to boost leveling up fast, buy the 500 plat boost to lvl 70 and turn in all the quest from low lvl to high lvl quest. This way you’ll reach lvl 71 in 2 hours :)

Encryptions
02-05-2021, 05:57 AM
Yeah on 2x XP day, I can see it being possible with all the elixirs.

But it's really hard on normals days. Honestly, I feel STS should decrease the amount of xp needed to level up when they introduce new cap.

Or they should increase the amount of xp quest daily quests give.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkLeveling up these days are easy as they can get dude. Back then we had NO exp for completing quests. You had to kill thousands of enemies to level once and it took weeks.

Pulaxgang
02-05-2021, 06:08 AM
By the time you wait for the next 2xp event will be close to finishing. You’re only seeing your own experience point of view of game and not from a new players POV.
Sts has been biased to low levels for quite some time now not everyone enjoys playing top level. In some parts I heavily agree, having a lix that still counts down in town. And another lix only being 5 min long. Some players with badly equipped gear will take that amount of time just fighting the mini.

Store gear only go up to level 46. So running with that kind of gear till 66 is a struggle. Also with the drop rate chance with store locks no way you’re getting the gear you’re wanting and needing to kill the event bosses in time before lix running out.

umarrahim
02-05-2021, 06:11 AM
Even maps are to be scaled with levels, and number of players in the map (with the algorithm that makes it slightly easier if you have more players, but soloing is doable)

That balances it all.

Pulaxgang
02-05-2021, 06:12 AM
Can you reach level 67+ in a day without being carried? I think not. Can barely run tindirin alone

Encryptions
02-05-2021, 06:14 AM
If its so hard then why can these hard core players level up so fast? They don't even get those level up chests nor can they access auc to buy stuff and they don't need plat.
All their gear is from the maps they run.

Alexmann
02-05-2021, 06:16 AM
While sts made farming energy fair for every lvl, but making it hard on using tht energy on the event. Wht for?
Didnt they mean to make tht for all lvl to enjoy the event?
If they mean all events are for end game why bother adjusting farming energy system for?
The answer definitely isnt “why not lvling up to 71 76 easy”.

Advocacies
02-05-2021, 08:05 AM
Imagine crying and complaining about free event couz he stuck at 60 lol

Oakmaiden
02-05-2021, 08:34 AM
Quit telling ppl to run event solo. I just did it @76 with good gears and Hug/Merfs took forever to kill. Did loot a shaping from a merk tho :p

Oakmaiden
02-05-2021, 08:37 AM
Imagine crying and complaining about free event couz he stuck at 60 lol

This event isn’t free.

arcanefid
02-05-2021, 10:11 AM
Pvp at those lvl

Well, the event is PvE.

THE GOLDEN KING
02-05-2021, 11:11 AM
While sts made farming energy fair for every lvl, but making it hard on using tht energy on the event. Wht for?
Didnt they mean to make tht for all lvl to enjoy the event?
If they mean all events are for end game why bother adjusting farming energy system for?
The answer definitely isnt “why not lvling up to 71 76 easy”.

To make for players go endgame. If you want to keep pvping at 60, that’s fine. You can always make a new character and level that one up instead. You’re welcome.

swoutttt
02-05-2021, 11:14 AM
It's easy, just level up to endgame as a priority. At least get one of your chars to endgame.
You will benefit from this not only this event, but also in future events. I often come across beggars for items and gold, and instead of giving them, I provide them with info how to earn gold themselves. The first thing I say is lvl up to endgame. Actually I got better reactions then when I give what they want. ( I stopped gifting since last times I didnt get a ty at all). So please stop complain about boss to hard, they use speedset I'm to slow etc. Lvl up, invest time in your char and you will notice things will go up from there.

Saint Jaffo
02-05-2021, 11:25 AM
I decided to get a warrior to level 46 and stay there. Not for pvp but to feel like the old days, because level 46 was my favorite expansion. Yesterday I entered the map to see if someone else would join. No one did. So I decided to clear the map by myself. The mobs were easy to kill, but once I reached to the merkfin it was a hell. I couldn't lower his life with a decent gear for a level 46. So, my opinion is that it would be nice if STS could adjust the bosses for lower levels. After experiencing it myself, I know how the guy that made the thread feels. But if STS decides not to help lower levels, all you have to do is resign to this event (yeah it hurts) and grind some levels. In my case I will just play with my level 76, but wanted to make events with a levl 46.

Pulaxgang
02-06-2021, 12:23 AM
That’s from being carried from a level 76 with full gears. Levels that you will never run a lone by yourself. And who’s gona help a new player through those hard maps? I know you wouldn’t.

BaronB
02-06-2021, 01:04 AM
To be fair... since when has leveling supposed to be easy in any game?

the whole aspect of jumping into a new game is that it has its challenges and doesn't get boring overnight... When I first started this game I remember it took me months just to cap. Used to hope someone decent enough would join a map I'd be stuck on so I could move on to the next area or just grinding away slowly to get the level up to be strong enough to not die all the time.

These days yeah it has gotten a lot easier to level and for the majority of experienced players, it can be done in a few days. Seems people just expect everything readily available... If your not high enough level for the event, level up or just get what you can and be ready for the next one.

I had to make an effort to talk to people and make friends in-game that can help along with showing sincere gratitude where needed... In any MMORPG or game with an ability to chat with others, it is an important skill/trait which is something a lot have forgotten. Sowing the seeds of friendship wont bud fruit overnight and its a wrong attitude to have to just expect you should be capped or be carried.

Being end game should be a privilege with its own perks... so having things easier to farm (event run takes like a min if not farming prime) is one of those privileges and as already mentioned be something to strive for... not instead wasting energy on "oh why is it so hard" "why can't I be carried" "no one helps me" etc etc...

It all starts with having the right state of mind and perspective.

1 <3

dynastygaming
02-06-2021, 01:28 AM
i agree its hard to reach lvl 71 1 day or impossible without someone carrying you. hoping to weaken the bosses and lesser xp, knowing that we are heading to lvl 81 already the cap for the newbies are too far.

Alexmann
02-06-2021, 02:21 AM
Thank you everyone for the inputtttt, very helpful!! I decided to break my fingers XD.
Thread closed please.

Susanne
02-06-2021, 04:37 AM
Levelling up now is totally different to what it was like in the early days. Everyone was levelling up together and we didn't have to rely solely on those boring dailies.
I've been saying the same thing on here for ages now.
I spend time helping people levelling up because level 50s plus is just awful.
Events don't cater for low free to play levels. It's all about endgame players.
Just make a new character, don't use your stash or plat and no speed set and try it.
By the way, game should be fun, not hard work. There's no satisfaction in doing dailies over and over, no rewards, no decent eggs, no locks and no decent gear like we had in the beginning.
All new players get told to do is "level up".
It's time for vendors to start selling something better now and klaas give a better pet than flounder.
I don't know how anyone with a real life can manage to level up in a day.

Tricksterity
02-06-2021, 05:55 AM
I have returned to game after year and half break ,started all over ... am in Extreme Legions (Susanne friend) ..
So i didnt rush xp and lvlin ... rejoined game 27.01.2021 i think ...
Am 27th class and 89 overall seasonal leadearboard ... lvl 61 .. using solod gear 2 mythic and arcane arti ... which i collected gold from opening locks (particulary mass snow one ) got good drops and 5 tokens per lock op for inventory stash slots...otherwise i had 1 day chance at racing event and bunch of gold got from levlar...
25k kills and 22k aps in week and half ...
Entered this event with that... there is all time players inside u dont need 23 hrs 13 days for gold tier since i played around 8 hrs energys and almost silver...go random random try get 2 rogues add them since am warrior... have friend mage on 60 and voila runs take about 4 4:30 per 1 .....

Everything is achieveable !!!

Susanne
02-06-2021, 07:08 AM
I have returned to game after year and half break ,started all over ... am in Extreme Legions (Susanne friend) ..
So i didnt rush xp and lvlin ... rejoined game 27.01.2021 i think ...
Am 27th class and 89 overall seasonal leadearboard ... lvl 61 .. using solod gear 2 mythic and arcane arti ... which i collected gold from opening locks (particulary mass snow one ) got good drops and 5 tokens per lock op for inventory stash slots...otherwise i had 1 day chance at racing event and bunch of gold got from levlar...
25k kills and 22k aps in week and half ...
Entered this event with that... there is all time players inside u dont need 23 hrs 13 days for gold tier since i played around 8 hrs energys and almost silver...go random random try get 2 rogues add them since am warrior... have friend mage on 60 and voila runs take about 4 4:30 per 1 .....

Everything is achieveable !!!

Yes but you did play before and know all the ins and outs of the game plus plat to open locks.
I'm talking about new players.
Even you said a lot had changed since you had been away.
New players need a guild where they can get advice and have same level players to run with.
Sadly, a lot of guilds, not all, have got too choosy.
Anyway, see you ingame. Take care. 😉

Encryptions
02-06-2021, 07:25 AM
New players need a guild where they can get advice and have same level players to run with.
Sadly, a lot of guilds, not all, have got too choosy.
Anyway, see you ingame. Take care. 

Youtube / discord has a ton of information.

dynastygaming
02-06-2021, 08:53 AM
Youtube / discord has a ton of information.

not all do know and take note new players cannot do double xp elixirs because first they are not legible to have video elixirs sincr its a fresh account second no money to buy xp elixirs. I feel the agony of the new players which I think sts should mainly focus too. Like daily xp bonus idk?. life is on endgame.

QuaseT
02-06-2021, 10:35 AM
I agree that for an experienced player it is almost 0 effort to level up. Generally speaking, events should be designed for all levels yes. But having one event after so many that is for endgame only is not bad at all imo.

Tricksterity
02-06-2021, 11:04 AM
Completly agree but still tons things changed and so many new ways gears mechanics for particular bosses... but still am always willing to help everyone... so anyone who needs faster runs than 20 mins in event on lvl 60-64 pls add me in game we are atm runs of 3
.. war mage rogue 1 spot is always free :)....

what Qua said i actually think irs good they make it this way so to encourage players to lvl up not make extra toons only for event extra loot :) this make it special get lvl ups or tryhard af ^^

Juens
02-06-2021, 10:44 PM
This event is really stupid it need 20 minute to complete just only one run.

Gaurav Arora
02-07-2021, 09:41 AM
My advice is to just stop playing this game. Start some new game. This game not good for new players. Many players are toxic, support system is very bad and sts does not focus at all to do anything to increase player base and make game fun for new players. No point in starting in this game in 2021 imo

dynastygaming
02-07-2021, 10:21 AM
My advice is to just stop playing this game. Start some new game. This game not good for new players. Many players are toxic, support system is very bad and sts does not focus at all to do anything to increase player base and make game fun for new players. No point in starting in this game in 2021 imo

take that advice for yourself :) u have candy crush for example

Reechii
02-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Why u guys keep arguing '-', actually the main problem is boss fixed at level 76. That make it harder for player under 76 to kill it, so why not make the boss level same as the player '-'

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Gaurav Arora
02-07-2021, 11:21 AM
take that advice for yourself :) u have candy crush for exampleLel, im not a new player. Im already 76 and hv sufficient gold. I just dont like that player base is not increasing and sts is not even focusing on that issue. Slowly this game is dying and what would u do with ur gold, arc gears, lb vanities when the game dies?. So its pointless to start a game whose future is already bleak and spend effort on it.

dynastygaming
02-07-2021, 07:20 PM
Lel, im not a new player. Im already 76 and hv sufficient gold. I just dont like that player base is not increasing and sts is not even focusing on that issue. Slowly this game is dying and what would u do with ur gold, arc gears, lb vanities when the game dies?. So its pointless to start a game whose future is already bleak and spend effort on it.

player based boosted this pandemic and they are taking steps like seasonal lb and Im sure they know of the problem and they thinking of ideas how? unless you can u suggest one.

Gaurav Arora
02-07-2021, 11:14 PM
player based boosted this pandemic and they are taking steps like seasonal lb and Im sure they know of the problem and they thinking of ideas how? unless you can u suggest one.I think promotion is not there to attract new player base, this needs drastic improvement . And there should be in-game guide tab which could be opened without going back to main screen and should have all info about every item in game, when it came, what it does and a button to search it in auc. That way new players can just search the in-game guide for helpful tips and info about events and game items. Also links for curated forum posts by helpful players that explain game economy, how to lvl up fast, what to farm etc.
This guide alone would retain most of the new player base and they would not hv to beg us for gold.

Motherless_Child
02-07-2021, 11:30 PM

Well, to add another complaint...

I wish I could actually play.... It is frustrating losing control of my character when running maps.... My character control just becomes "HAYWIRE" during event runs and I have to enter the menu and select something then exit just to regain control....

Happened 3 out of 3 runs before I gave up..... This needs fixing......

I will play other games until STS gets this together...... It's very unacceptable at this point.... I cannot play an event when this keeps happening.... And, a new event is here and the same lv 76 weapons are the loot???? I will pass.... Not interested.... I wish the old AL would just come back....

Juens
02-07-2021, 11:40 PM
Its a no joke 1 hour for 18 pts for me lv 64, i take even more time if theres nobody in the map, i think sts has to take a look on this situation, its a big problem

A Guy Xields
02-13-2021, 02:09 PM
Imagine I Was 65 or 60 XD I Do Runs In 3m Alone And 8m For Kill Prime This Thread Dont Have Any Sense https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210213/115991eef60bc4375a5048eec19d0c2d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210213/53ab42eccc78c9398a3978c2076530e3.jpg

Enviado desde mi 5080A mediante Tapatalk