PDA

View Full Version : Can point for hughtulu pime can be increased?

Dopein
02-05-2021, 05:45 AM
Last event after boss killed you could earn 200points +--, now is only 32, can you do a little increasment, same with tokens that drop from him. This event is such a waste of gold. Even if you run lb, you cant craft letter, because you cant earn enough tokens.

Wysłane z mojego YAL-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Shocan
02-05-2021, 05:51 AM
Last event plat tier was what, 26k or something? It's 2.5k for this? Lol, it works out, everything is fine how it is. And the event isn't at all a waste of gold, so far I'm up 23.5m from what I spent initially to get started, just gotta have a brain AND know how to use it. I get it. Multitasking is tough. You've got this

Dopein
02-05-2021, 06:04 AM
Last event plat tier was what, 26k or something? It's 2.5k for this? Lol, it works out, everything is fine how it is. And the event isn't at all a waste of gold, so far I'm up 23.5m from what I spent initially to get started, just gotta have a brain AND know how to use it. I get it. Multitasking is tough. You've got thisIt was the same last year. How you came with 26k points lol

Advocacies
02-05-2021, 08:08 AM
+1 for points increase at least make it 52 pts

Overbear
02-05-2021, 08:20 AM
I do think it should be increased a little bit, but plat tier is a pretty big reward... So it would make sense that it's hard to get. You don't want it to be too easy or else there will be thousands of the aura lagging the game.

Dopein
02-05-2021, 09:28 AM
I do think it should be increased a little bit, but plat tier is a pretty big reward... So it would make sense that it's hard to get. You don't want it to be too easy or else there will be thousands of the aura lagging the game.Well aura isnt tradeable, so whatever mate

pentaboom
02-05-2021, 10:31 AM
what?! not tradeable... :(

Overbear
02-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Well aura isnt tradeable, so whatever mate

Right, there will still be a ton of people using it... It'll be like what happened with the wisps when they came out, there were tons and everyone had one so it was weird.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-05-2021, 11:05 AM
They're literally handing out a surprisingly good looking aura. Miles better than prior Lovecrafts that relatively took about the same amount of runs. It wouldn't be as rewarding if it were easier than it already is, and seeing every 2nd person having it by then.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

championboost
02-05-2021, 11:08 AM
its good like this so free players have a chance

Analytical
02-05-2021, 11:17 AM
Agree with overbear and ilovepoo. Not absolutely necessary to increase it, let it be something people work hard for.

Discounting Hug Prime boss, every event run gives you 6 points which takes at the maximum 430 runs/energies to get to plat tier. A little math will tell you that's about 7.5hours+-. Farming 430 energy say take another 7.5hours would make a total of 15 hours to get to plat tier.

If you play 1 hour a day that's 15 days to get to plat tier. Want it faster? Play longer time.

That's the purpose of game having events isn't it ---- to play longer in events instead of hearing people complain about how boring the game is.

Kaziscate
02-05-2021, 12:13 PM
I don't think Hugthulu's points should be increased. I think 1 point should be awarded when killing merkfins and 2 for killing the gold merkfins to add some variance.

Analytical
02-05-2021, 12:25 PM
I don't think Hugthulu's points should be increased. I think 1 point should be awarded when killing merkfins and 2 for killing the gold merkfins to add some variance.

Good suggestion that won't hurt anything much ! Just like the planar tomb fragments