PDA

View Full Version : Why the event zones don't scale with level?

umarrahim
02-05-2021, 06:13 AM
Hi,

Title is very clear.

It's hard to play events for new players. My account is currently level 58, and I am not being able to solo the event properly. Yes, I have to solo because the event room is always empty.

I had a party once, it took us 15 min to clear the map.

It's very frustrating not being able to enjoy events.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Analytical
02-05-2021, 07:06 AM
It's to encourage players to level up so that they can all play endgame content. If all events are scaled to level, there's no need to level up at all. Making expansion useless and hence useless to open new locks for new gears hence no plat revenue for sts

umarrahim
02-05-2021, 07:12 AM
It's to encourage players to level up so that they can all play endgame content. If all events are scaled to level, there's no need to level up at all. Making expansion useless and hence useless to open new locks for new gears hence no plat revenue for stsThere is a lot more endgame content for new players to look forwards to!

Events are fun little things we get once in a while to enjoy. It should not be limited to end-game only. New players should also be allowed to enjoy after grinding XP, no?

It's like being a slave, farming xp 24/7, and not being able to enjoy what everyone else has access to. Don't need players deserve a break, and a little fun as well? You know that leveling is very tedious, it takes a long time to level up level 60+.

If events are the only motivation for new players to reach end-game. Then there's a big issues with the MMO.

Encryptions
02-05-2021, 07:20 AM
Hi,

Title is very clear.

It's hard to play events for new players. My account is currently level 58, and I am not

?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210205/5bc9325476b579d89be8ad1a753ea41e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

umarrahim
02-05-2021, 07:41 AM
?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210205/5bc9325476b579d89be8ad1a753ea41e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkYeah, I don't have access to those accounts as they have been hacked.

I have started playing again recently after giving up hope in STS support staff.

Hope that clears it!

Encryptions
02-05-2021, 07:45 AM
Yeah, I don't have access to those accounts as they have been hacked.

I have started playing again recently after giving up hope in STS support staff.

Hope that clears it!

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkFutumsh might be able to help recover them but not the items. He prob just has to check your forums info and compare it to the game accs. Ip name login etc. Can pm him your old log in info.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk