PDA

View Full Version : 2021-02-05 Content Update (281255)

TzatOps
02-05-2021, 11:52 AM
+ The Bud.E.Love Valentine's Day mini-event returns from now until Feb. 11th!

Hardrush
02-05-2021, 11:57 AM
._. are u kidding me?

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

Kenidreb
02-05-2021, 02:41 PM
Whats is the news stuffs ??
Send from lgq6+ using google chrome

Slant
02-05-2021, 03:29 PM
yipeeeeee!!

Corinthinsbr
02-05-2021, 04:10 PM
What do you get on Valentine's Day Boss?

Jedibombom
02-05-2021, 06:22 PM
+ The Bud.E.Love Valentine's Day mini-event returns from now until Feb. 11th!Set your heights on device as below even at base set sector map at Numa Prime for even to little less even settings in height Bud E Love will pop out. [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jedibombom
02-05-2021, 06:33 PM
._. are u kidding me?

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o TapatalkWhat Hardrush whats going on???? find what i saying on Bud E Love drops not perfect but it works carrier signals differ. [emoji3064][emoji6]

Hardrush
02-05-2021, 06:40 PM
+ The Bud.E.Love Valentine's Day mini-event returns from now until Feb. 11th!I think this type mini-event dont work in sl ( Vans only for self-use) the game's focus is the trade marketing u spent ur money on game to get rich.
Im really surprise that they just pull a old event (2020 event) for player that already get angry cus another "Event" like this

I will just keep waiting they do something
And today is **2021-02-05
Not 2020 ..thx

Hardrush
02-05-2021, 06:44 PM
What Hardrush whats going on???? find what i saying on Bud E Love drops not perfect but it works carrier signals differ. [emoji3064][emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk Thats a old event and i really dont want play this event again waiting that it will be cool.. like last time no

STS just act like they still care bout sl but everybody know the true..

Im waiting something cool for Star legends 10th bday

Just do it

Jedibombom
02-05-2021, 06:59 PM
Thats a old event and i really dont want play this event again waiting that it will be cool.. like last time no

STS just act like they still care bout sl but everybody know the true..

Im waiting something cool for Star legends 10th bday

Just do it

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o TapatalkWell lets give you some ideas what if you drop arbiters sets being Revelation days of future imagine that??? think its possible???? or am i a dreamer???? its all digital???? [emoji106][emoji2957][emoji3059]

Hardrush
02-05-2021, 07:04 PM
Well lets give you some ideas what if you drop arbiters sets being Revelation days of future imagine that??? think its possible???? or am i a dreamer???? its all digital???? [emoji106][emoji2957][emoji3059]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TapatalkCool but nowaday nobody care about arb .. we need a New Vanity ....NEW VANITY IS NOT A NEW COLOR

Jedibombom
02-05-2021, 07:07 PM
Cool but nowaday nobody care about arb .. we need a New Vanity ....NEW VANITY IS NOT A NEW COLOR

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o TapatalkWhat about Wings and Halos i thinking need mix it up Naplam Bud E Love drops watch old gamers and new ones jump back on game too bad i wasn't a designer. [emoji6][emoji847]

Hardrush
02-05-2021, 07:09 PM
What about Wings and Halos i thinking need mix it up Naplam Bud E Love drops watch old gamers and new ones jump back on game too bad i wasn't a designer. [emoji6][emoji847]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TapatalkSomething about space and punk look...
Hehehhehehehe ;)

Jedibombom
02-05-2021, 07:09 PM
What about Wings and Halos i thinking need mix it up Naplam Bud E Love drops watch old gamers and new ones jump back on game too bad i wasn't a designer. [emoji6][emoji847]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TapatalkI got the ideas i just a customer though [emoji6]

Hardrush
02-05-2021, 07:11 PM
I got the ideas i just a customer though [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TapatalkYe i will give some ideas for sts .. i think i can help

Jedibombom
02-05-2021, 07:16 PM
Ye i will give some ideas for sts .. i think i can help

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk I Hope comeback in the 10th birthday support local players my team SL HELPERS GROUP jloo not on there but should be Quazeze Elguapaso Fancylala they my team. i buy for them.

Jedibombom
02-05-2021, 07:18 PM
I Hope comeback in the 10th birthday support local players my team SL HELPERS GROUP jloo not on there but should be Quazeze Elguapaso Fancylala they my team. i buy for them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TapatalkRoawww is new one too.[emoji6]

Imcryingforu
02-12-2021, 01:44 PM
Imma keep it abuck with all of yall, this game bout dead af and it never gonna be alive again so just sell all yo stuff for irl cash and move on simple.

Hardrush
02-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Imma keep it abuck with all of yall, this game bout dead af and it never gonna be alive again so just sell all yo stuff for irl cash and move on simple.xD u know u own my respect

Datejust
02-12-2021, 06:49 PM
Imma keep it abuck with all of yall, this game bout dead af and it never gonna be alive again so just sell all yo stuff for irl cash and move on simple.

Lol people cant even sell anything for CREDITS right now. We got people trying to sell big ticket items to broke people in base. New players cant keep up with super inflated prices so they beg for free stuff in an empty base lmaooooo. ur right, this game is already 6 feet under and a handful of people are trying to defile the grave. People dont get that the devs WANT this game to be dead. Theyre probably losing money on this game because it costs more money to run the servers than what they get back from people buying plat in a dead game. That took long for me to find out...

Lucixx
02-13-2021, 04:21 AM
what if everyone who thinks the game (dead) just doesn't react and just live their own life. these are the people who screw it up for people who do like the game ... there are still people trying to get it right with the devs ... and if you just want to complain just write your diary and let the rest have fun.

Jedibombom
02-13-2021, 06:49 AM
Lol people cant even sell anything for CREDITS right now. We got people trying to sell big ticket items to broke people in base. New players cant keep up with super inflated prices so they beg for free stuff in an empty base lmaooooo. ur right, this game is already 6 feet under and a handful of people are trying to defile the grave. People dont get that the devs WANT this game to be dead. Theyre probably losing money on this game because it costs more money to run the servers than what they get back from people buying plat in a dead game. That took long for me to find out...We get new event out come see me i bbbbbbbxx 7 b's and 2 x's no substitutes gotta lotta copycats its sad.

Datejust
02-13-2021, 02:16 PM
what if everyone who thinks the game (dead) just doesn't react and just live their own life. these are the people who screw it up for people who do like the game ... there are still people trying to get it right with the devs ... and if you just want to complain just write your diary and let the rest have fun.

How are we screwing it up for people who like the game? If you still like the game, keep playing. No ones stopping you. But if you think this game isn't dead, youre either new or in denial. Lots of people in this thread can agree that this game is just about dead but they try to make it a little better by bringing suggestions. Imcryingforu just proposed a strategy for those who want to leave the game and make a little something from it. I just stated my observation on the current state of the game and my speculation on where it stands with the devs. The game is dead, and thats why people come here to offer suggestions.

Jedibombom
02-13-2021, 05:17 PM
How are we screwing it up for people who like the game? If you still like the game, keep playing. No ones stopping you. But if you think this game isn't dead, youre either new or in denial. Lots of people in this thread can agree that this game is just about dead but they try to make it a little better by bringing suggestions. Imcryingforu just proposed a strategy for those who want to leave the game and make a little something from it. I just stated my observation on the current state of the game and my speculation on where it stands with the devs. The game is dead, and thats why people come here to offer suggestions.I not know about that on game being dead all i know is better keep the players they got 9 more years i might not be alive unless Lord says otherwise Real World a pain personally i not gonna be missing much nothing on this planet gives me any comfort only myself i getting to old for this he said and she said scandal and strategies movements nothing normal anymore. nowadays be the Villian is answer i cry on that, thats sad. bye bye hero's fast in fast out.

EvelynENK
02-23-2021, 02:04 PM
hello could you add weapon vanitys in the game it would be cool thank you very much

Imcryingforu
03-29-2021, 03:35 AM
Ok my son 🚬💨