PDA

View Full Version : A concept video

Potofgreed
02-05-2021, 12:04 PM
https://youtu.be/xmWZVsHQpv8

this is not about +1 or -1. This is just a idea i thought i would share. i dont expect for something this strong to be implemented.it can ruin the game. anyways the purpose of this video is to create a discussion .

what would be the most broken combination in the game if it were real?

to the trolls and lurkers

define Concept

an abstract idea; a general notion

"structuralism is a difficult concept"

synonyms: idea, notion, conception, abstraction, conceptualization, theory, hypothesis, postulation, belief, conviction, opinion, view, image, impression, picture

also if the devs would like for me to remove this off youtube or rename just tell me

Overbear
02-05-2021, 12:12 PM
This was pretty well made and fun to watch, nice job!

Analytical
02-05-2021, 12:30 PM
Creative and clear video concept especially towards the end of video didn't think of that. Could be a nice feature of near/far future expansion!

Gaurav Arora
02-05-2021, 01:28 PM

this is not about +1 or -1. This is just a idea i thought i would share. i dont expect for something this strong to be implemented.it can ruin the game. anyways the purpose of this video is to create a discussion .

define Concept

synonyms: idea, notion, conception, abstraction, conceptualization, theory, hypothesis, postulation, belief, conviction, opinion, view, image, impression, picture

also if the devs would like for me to remove this off youtube or rename just tell meInteresting

Potofgreed
02-11-2021, 04:42 AM
thanks a lot

Potofgreed
02-11-2021, 05:21 AM
Creative and clear video concept especially towards the end of video didn't think of that. Could be a nice feature of near/far future expansion!

thanks the only thing i can see being implemented is the tab lock. tap to open and lock. tap to unlock and tap to close.

enlighten.....
this would just make tons of brand new items in terms of combinations.
you could use any weapon as a base and enlighten it with any proc in the game.
but this would be broken. this will also cause a lot of old weapons and new weapons to cost a lot.
20m wont be accessible to most. but it makes for a good sink.

how ever for this to be implemented .....it would be to o.p

Interesting

very interesting indeed

kulldeepboro
02-11-2021, 09:29 AM
i found this very interesting and somewhat find that the enlightenment thing is the future of this game since after cap 91 i feel we will need 2 or more proc combination in same weapon to kill the enemies .

Potofgreed
02-12-2021, 11:53 PM
i found this very interesting and somewhat find that the enlightenment thing is the future of this game since after cap 91 i feel we will need 2 or more proc combination in same weapon to kill the enemies .

thanks i still think this is to much. if i explained the mechanics people wont like this one bit.i kept the video simple but the concept it self is a lot more complexed.

Onawaoka
02-13-2021, 01:11 AM

define Concept

also if the devs would like for me to remove this off youtube or rename just tell me

Man the concept is amazing ofc rn it’s an idea but with more people throwing in stuff I feel like it can come to an agreement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alghost
02-13-2021, 02:08 AM
Neat idea, but like you said, it’s “too op”. but since you’re asking us, what the most op combination would be. If you can combine 3 procs into one weapon I would choose; For warrior would be skull axe/dozer aegis/maul of Ollerus proc.

But in order to counter this weapon proc combination, you would also need to implement “armor argumentation” for example add Death engine helmet+Death engine helmet= Death engine helmet V.2. And death engine helmet V.2+death engine helmet V.2= Death engine helmet V.3

Example:
Death engine helm=60 str, 15.0dmg, 5k armor
Death engine helm V.2= 80str, 21.0 dmg, 7.5k armor
Death engine helm V.3= 120str, 30.0dmg, 11k armor

So you can counter op proc with op stat.

Potofgreed
02-17-2021, 06:05 AM
Man the concept is amazing ofc rn it’s an idea but with more people throwing in stuff I feel like it can come to an agreement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks and there is a easier way to go about procs.

Neat idea, but like you said, it’s “too op”. but since you’re asking us, what the most op combination would be. If you can combine 3 procs into one weapon I would choose; For warrior would be skull axe/dozer aegis/maul of Ollerus proc.

But in order to counter this weapon proc combination, you would also need to implement “armor argumentation” for example add Death engine helmet+Death engine helmet= Death engine helmet V.2. And death engine helmet V.2+death engine helmet V.2= Death engine helmet V.3

Example:
Death engine helm=60 str, 15.0dmg, 5k armor
Death engine helm V.2= 80str, 21.0 dmg, 7.5k armor
Death engine helm V.3= 120str, 30.0dmg, 11k armor

So you can counter op proc with op stat.

thanks. 3 procs? its suppose to be 1 but ok

and yeah its way to op. i made this video for a few reasons.
for the teleport, lock tab and to be able to aim skills.
last is to create talk

Alghost
02-17-2021, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=Potofgreed;3487005]thanks and there is a easier way to go about procs.

thanks. 3 procs? its suppose to be 1 but ok

and yeah its way to op. i made this video for a few reasons.
for the teleport, lock tab and to be able to aim skills.
last is to create talk

Ok